Obama is such a fucking pussy...

Obama is such a fucking pussy. Absolutely refuses to draw a correlation between islam and all of these recent terror attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/
snopes.com/politics/obama/obamafuture.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he's not you.

Who gives a shit.

cool story bro

OP is such a pussy. Licking up Trump's bullshit with utter glee.

The kenyan loves ISIS.

And yet you sit in front of a lit screen and do nothing! Go hang yourself

Salty non-binary liberals

listen here, mudnigger, we're about to to round your smelly asses up and ship you all to gitmo while obama whines about it on his tumblr. THE TIME OF THE TERRORIST INVASION IS OVER.

There is no correlation at least not at the moment. Why are you such a retarded autist?

So the fact that he was a regular at the club had nothing to do with it?

fuck trump, he's not gonna win. muslims all believe what isis does even if they dont act on it

No I seriously don't give a shit.

we can tell

LOL

deus vult faggot

The terrorists invasion of this land began in 1492 jackass.

>regular at a gay bar
>married muslim
Ok

What do you expect from an anti-American Kenyan Muslim?

they painted themselves into a corner. tried to stump the Trump by claiming he is against Muslims and now they tiptoeing around radical terrorism

Obama is and always has been a muslim and he's made that clear over and over again. I just have to laugh when people seem surprised by the fact.

he was on a fbi terrorist watchlist. he also called and pledged alligence to isis even if he was gay islam made him feel guilty enough to become a martyr quit listening to the media retard

The Kenyan is ISIS/ISIL.

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

Cool b8, m8.

>evil colonialists
>evil patriarchy
>cisscum

Back to red dit cuntknuckle

>began in 1492

Displaying pathetic edgy ignorance for all to see.

good one jerkoff

they have no real power just a face for the masses who gives a fuck

end drug and gun prohibition

Didn't Obama kill Bin Laden?

I don't think Obama cares about killing terrorists, his track record as a terrorist hunter is basically unparallelled.

We couldn't find Bin Laden for a decade, Obama got him in like, what, 2 years?

Bernie shills still licking the Muslims asses.

>wut is repressed homosexuality kek
you think religion and marriage somehow magically deters sexual preferences?

you endless twat

What do you expect? His name is Barak Hussien Obama.... That alone kept me from voting for him.

>he also called and pledged alligence to isis
No he didn't
>he was on a fbi terrorist watchlist
Maybe if your country didn't have retared gun laws a suspisons person wouldn't be allowed to buy an ar-15

>he never said that
>but it says so in this meme
>oh, then it must be true
>durrrr

Obama couldn't kick a 4 year olds ass. So please, he didn't do shit, the US military did.

lot of good that did

what do you retards think ISIL/ISIS stands for? He says that shit all the time. he just doesn't use your faggot buzzword "radical islam"

genuinely don't think he did. they got rid of the body way too fast and didnt release photo

>red dit
lolwut

dude, obama didn't kill bin laden, it was the military that did, and they would have done that with or without bin laden.
Also obama helped creating ISIS by retreating the military before the region was stable. He also funded the arab spring that destabilized the region and he refuses to work with russia and syria to defeat isis.

Obama created isis and the refugee crisis, he destabilized the middle east and is doing nothing to fix it, he is still giving weapons to terrorist groups including isis.

>illuminati confirmed

Everyone one else seems to say radical islam. Why cant he? Because he's a nigger and sand nigger combined.

>Obama is and always has been a muslim and he's made that clear over and over again
erh, we need some actual proof on that one, bro.

wait, I thought it was workplace violence.

George bush created ISIS you retarded baby

Goddamn you pathetic unemployed mudniggers will do anything to stick up for your homie

snopes.com/politics/obama/obamafuture.asp

Wrong.

POTUS refuses to paint all Muslims with a brush of terrorism.

Islam and Christianity have been at odds ever since they attacked the Byzantines in the Levant.

Should we brand all Christians as terrorists when some of them plant bombs in America or shoot abortion providers?

In my city, we had an attack on a gay bar, and the shooter was--surprise!--not muslim!

Grow up.

>assuming i give a fuck about what non us citizens think about our laws

Also he called the police department and pledged his alliegence to isis. google it if ur country has that

ITT: idiots doing exactly what the Islamist fucktards want them to do. It's exactly in the very core of ISIS ideology to remove what they call "the greyzone" in which Muslims and non-Muslims coexist. They want an all-out war in which all Muslims would be pushed into supporting them.

Seriously, Trump is doing such a great work for ISIS.

>JOOORGE BUSH
>JET FYOOL
>STEEL BEANS
>ILLUMNAUGHTY

isis was founded in 1999, but only during obama's term did it gain power like it did. If obama didn't pull back his armies till the region was stabilized we wouldn't be in this shit. Also he needs to stop giving weapons to terrorist organizations

Obama did not pull out of Iraq arbitrarily.

Bush II made an obligation to pull out by date that was fulfilled by Obama.

So blame bush/Cheney.

If you want to blame anyone.

>don't paint all muslims with brush of terrorism

even if most muslims aren't commiting the acts, they still agree with those that are and would supoort them. like how they want sharia law in the uk

>There is no correlation at least not at the moment.

>no correlation
>no
Never knew a person could be in such denial.

>Trump's bullshit
What bullshit? You think Hillary is spouting out less bullshit?

>fuck trump, he's not gonna win
More people are going to vote for him after the attack, he hasn't debated Hillary yet, etc.

>Maybe if your country didn't have retared gun laws
And I guess you think the solution is banning guns?

>THEY WANT US TO PROTECT OURSELVES
Kill yourself

>Snopes
>rumor hasit
>rumor
it's a site about rumours, faggot. And they can't even spell the word 'rumour'.

get fucked with ten foot cod, you infinite twit.

It was all you stupid americans who wanted hussein dead Obama first 4 years were doing damage control

LOOK I DREW OF PICTURE OF YOu

oh i'm voting for him i just really don't think he'll win

ISIS was bound to gain power once the boots leave Iraq. It was inevitable, unless America was to stay there fucking forever.

What allowed the ISIS to grow were Dubya's two utterly retarded decisions.First, the whole invasion of Iraq, and secondly the disbanding of Iraqi army.

Post a quote then idiot they are just click bait titles that say "reportedly" which means some person just said it which apparently makes it true

Praise our reptilian overlord!

we're not all british faggots

He won't be president for much longer. Why say something that might end up getting him assassinated?

You're retarded way to not explain any points you stupid autist

It's on Whitehouse.gov you niggerbaby. There's even a fucking link. Also snopes is probably twice as liberal as your tranny sucking ass.

Hurr, he's not in favor of an all-out war. He must be Captain Sweden, durr.

obama could have at least stopped giving them weapons, i mean terrorists groups in libya still receive weapon shipments from the usa.

>oh i'm voting for him i just really don't think he'll win

Save your breath until after the first debate

don't come here with your facts, truths and logics you absolute intellectually superior academic asshat.

it's not fair, and you're a party pooper.

Honestly... I had no problem with Saddam.
Iraq let women get an education, had internets, cable TV and shit. Saddam realized the 21st century was upon them.

I don't know and don't care about Sunnis vs Shiites. But he wasn't a religious zealot at least.

What do you want me to explain?

>BING BONG
>uwotm8
>U dunt mow nuffin bout Trolleywhockers coont

true, you're mostly inbred fart lickers from way down south of the mason-dixon.

hardly my fault.

I'm Danish btw

kæk

True.
Hillary is REALLY bad at this. Thats why obama has to campaign for her

Sure, we can debate whether Obama decisions and/or mistakes had any impact on ISIS becoming stronger or weaker. But the gigantic fuckup which made ISIS and allowed it to take over such huge territories is all Bush's own.

sure kid

Not a pussy. He's an anarchist.

Oh look, another britbong gets shit pushed in while licking muslim ass

Trips are Troof bitch

>tfw muslims are the majority of the victims of terror attacks.
>tfw this shit has been happening for yrs thanks to belligerent invasions into the middle east, and puppet states.
>tfw americans dont blame the american who did the shooting, and instead blame islam.
>tfw americans dont blame the religions of any other terror attack by a white male, unless they're muslims.
>tfw americans are dumb niggers.

Then do some fucking reading you pathetic ignorant liberal turd. Just because MSNBC won't report the truth doesn't mean it isn't there. A simple google will get you started...

Dubs confirms trips troof: Britbong is tarded and sucks tranny cack

>such a pussy
killed osama bin laden
faggot

sandnigger alarm!!!1!!1

>how dare you not be more tolerant of my desire to turn the beautiful west into shitholes like my country

These gun owners are such fucking pussies. Absolutely refuse to draw a correlation between gun ownership and recent shootings.

>>muslims are the majority of the victims of terror attacks
>implying we care about mudslimes

>don't blame the American, blame Islam
Yes, he killed several faggots because he was an American. Islam had no effect

>Unless their Muslim
That's because most terror attacks are by Muslims. Coincidence.

>Americans are dumb niggers
Angry Achmed detected

It's because his administration could have prevented this. They were aware of his radical mind set and yet he was still able to legally purchase an assault rifle.

Now it's the guns fault; typical liberal faggot mentality.

RISE UP ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

>Absolutely refuse to draw a correlation between gun ownership and recent shootings

Why don't you draw a correlation between Islam and terrorist attacks? I'm sure you'll see something

Your right OP, your post was bait.

>muritards getting mad because muh merican englix