Hey guys, had a thread going this morning that a few people responded to so i thought id start it again

Hey guys, had a thread going this morning that a few people responded to so i thought id start it again.

So, ask a paranoid schizophrenic with depression anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/mary-jordan-and-sammie-whaley/docs-ashley-england-mary-jordan-sammie-whaley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you make this thread again

how do I triforce

▲ ▲

Because i went to work earlier but told people id start it again in case anyone had anymore questions

why should i give a fuck about you
i dont care pls go die

have you tried psychedelics?

I dont recall asking you to give a shit, however judging by your language i would assume youre most likely a teenager whom believes that everything revolves around you, so i forgive for your (albeit wrong) assumption

you are right everything revolves around me in my bukkake fetish

Nope, ive had no desire to

Who is after you and why are then more then a voice in your head?

Nobody is after me, but my main recurring delusion is that the people i work with are mainly trying to find ways to fire me, and i do hear voices but mainly just whispering things, very rarely i do hear people shouting at me

why not?
could be a very introspective opportunity to reflect on your condition.

OP, why do you think anyone would want to ask you anything when we all basically have our own mental issues. Why do you think anyone gives a shit? Sorry to inform you but no one gives a shit.

do you mind if i ask personal questions about your childhood?

As stated, ive had no real desire to

i give a shit

Feel free to

Have you been professionally diagnosed?

id say at least learn about them a little bit, before you decide.
maybe volunteer for badly needed research on psychedelics.

Apologies if this thread isnt appealing to you. I merely thought i might try and answer a few questions to those who might not have experiences in respect to these conditions. My last thread was well received. Im not asking you to care, just thought people might enjoy an honest conversation

>How old are you?
>At what age did you get diagnosed?
>What are your life goals?
>Do you have a job or are you on disability?
>Do you want to get married and/or have children one day?

first of all sorry if anything triggers a delusion.
that is not my intention.

where you ever abused or did you ever experience some kind of emotional trauma as a child?

where you ever on any medication as a child?

how was your childhood in general? would you say you where a happy kid free of responsibilities?

I have yes, it was during my treatment for depression i was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenic

23, 21, no main life goals, i work and have a career, im in a serious relationship and will be considering marriage/children within a few years

Holy fuck you used youre instead of your like most dumb cunts.

Im quite fortunate that i dont actually have any triggers, ive learnt to discuss issues that i may suffer from.

My childhood was excellent, i had a large family, my father did kill himself when i was 5 years old however.

Apologies, i forgot to mention, i didnt take any medication as a child

I'm unsure as to how you have come to the conclusion that my grammar was incorrect. Please enlighten me?

Dude, let me let you in on a little secret. The mentally ill like this who are not just fucked in the head, but personally IDENTIFY as fucked in the head, are awful, shitty, often madly delusional people who are completely self-absorbed and self centered.

That's what this is about. he isn't here to take advice, or to consider anything but his own little attention whoring.

Why are you such a faggot. Did you lose any limbs? Are you able to shit and feed yourself? I have the same shit, I'm living a normal life I just want to die a few times a day. Stop being a faggot attention seeking whore and live, it's not that big a deal.... AMA... shake my fucking head.

im sorry to hear that. i too grew up without a father. mine died at 8 months old from a coke induced heart attack.

but im curious to know how your family reacted to it? where they honest about how he passed? where secrets kept / lies told?

Very open from an age where i could understand the ramifications of mental illness

Youre paranoid dude. I meant you used it correctly unlike most people these days.

Again, apologies if this thread isnt what you were hoping for. As stated this isnt to gain attention to myself its merely to have an open discussion about certain mental illnesses which i, and im sure a lot of anons, suffer from. Again, apologies if that isnt how my original post or latter posts were in anyway unclear as to what i was hoping to aim for in this thread

Ah i see, apologies for my confusion.

we are all delusional.
its just some delusions are shared by giant groups so its "normal"

im not trying to give advice. i dont care if hes an attention whore. im having a conversation with him.

Do you really think any one on here cares wether you came back, or was even on here in the first place, or better still do you think anyone cares in this world what you do, you might as well be dead, we watch you all day long coming and going waiting for the right time to make it look like a accident, you know we are there, we've seen you looking, that's why there as been more of us recently

have you been actually diagnosed by a certified clinical psychologist, or are you just some boring 19 year old asshole who self-diagnoses after an online search because he desperately needs to be interesting?

I'm seriously asking

millerreport.us/mary-jordan-and-sammie-whaley/docs-ashley-england-mary-jordan-sammie-whaley/

check this out

More of whom?

im sorry i think we had a miscommunication there.
i mean, how did your family react to your fathers suicide? where there any lies or secrets kept about that? like the typical "car crash" story?

As previously stated i was diagnosed during treatment for depression

>diagnosed for depression
so you're making up the other shit?

Ah i see, it may have been me who misread, no, there were no secrets or hidden truths, my family were very open regarding this, as i grew older i learnt that my father had a few psychotic breaks, relating to my parents divorce and the death of my brother, which lead to his severe depression and ultimately his suicide

No, the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia were (in hindsight) always there, it was only during therapy sessions etc and me explaining what was happening to me that they came to the conclusion that it wasnt just depression (as they originally thought) but also paranoid schizophrenia

so your father and brother both killed themselves?

No my brother died of cot death a week or so after he was born, within a few years my father killed himself

oh shit so that lead to the depression which ultimately took your father?

this leads me to the question, what is, if anything, your spirituality? what do you believe happens after death?

That's quite a legacy, do you have to have a child first so the cycle goes on

Thats corrrect, although i wouldnt necessarily agree it was depression that took, i believe that any decision you make is down to yourself. And in terms of spirituality i have no real belief basis, im not sure what will happen when i die but the thought of it genuinely terrifies me

Im not so sure but we'll see within a few years i guess

what are the thoughts that terrify you?
how often do you find yourself thinking about death?
and why have you chosen not to adopt any beliefs?

I think an empty void of not having a physical being isnt a fun thought for me, i dont think its because i havent chosen one, just none make sense to me

Ever been admitted to a psychiatric health facility?
I used to work as a janitor in one, and there was this foreign guy who would always close the door to his room and kept it shut with his bed because he thought someone was coming after him.

I would always have to force my way into his room to clean it

Found the priest, should you be in a CP thread

No, fortunately the manifestations of my delusions arent that severe

death is not understood.
so, one cant really make sense of it no matter what. much like schizophrenia. its not fully understood so people are naturally afraid.

i hope you dont mind me expressing my personal belief.

not priest.
just someone struggling to understand these questions myself. i want to know the opinions of someone who has an outside view of this world.

Please feel free, this is an open and honest conversation, and id wholeheartedly welcome your point of view and personal understanding

what were the early signs of schizophrenic ?

who's knocking at the door

I think just generally being anxious, worried of what other people are doing around me and what effect it would have, i put the voices down to almost being the same as when you feel your phone vibrate despite no texts etc

The police, the driver was an alcohol

What's that behind you?

Ive enjoyed our conversation, i would ideally like to be able to continue it beyond this threads inevitable demise but i dont know if you would be willing to? I would understand if not however i find it difficult to find like minded people

Been a while, made me kek

My beds headboard, and then my wall.

well i too used to be terrified of this "void" concept. but i believe consciousness cannot exist without a brain. so death feels exactly like it felt before you where born. now i also think we do not disappear. i believe consciousness is made of energy. when we die our energy remains in this existence, only without form and free to experience the universal unity itself as its scattered across the cosmos must like a super nova planting the seeds of new galaxies.
our energy will reorganize one day. maybe contributing to creating several different people. maybe all of your energy comes back in tact and you are reincarnated. idk. i just believe out energy returns. even if it takes millions of years

Do you consider yourself religious? From what I understand most schizophrenics are deeply religious. I'm an atheist. I still have issues with magical thinking, and the delusional thoughts it leads, but it doesn't seem to be as debilitating as I would have thought it would be. Not as it appears to be with other schizophrenics. It's like somewhere in my mind I know that what I'm thinking or saying is bullshit. It's just a matter of snapping out of it. I'm thinking that being an atheist really helps make things not as bad as they could be.

Just wanted to freak you out a bit

Anyways what's up?
What's it like?
How you doing?

You are very scary, I hope he never hears from You again

Thats a very interesting concept and one that will definitely have me thinking about that.

Im not religious at all

i have this but voices only very occasionally (people i know calling my name). am i developing schiz?

I know, it was a good try,

Im well thank you
Its not as bad as you think
Im doing just fine

What does it take to make a paranoid schizophrenic realize that what they are experiencing in their mind isn't reality? ...and that they should seek help?

Unfortunately seems like it, i hear my name called a lot

I think i fall into a category of people who werent actively looking for help for this condition. As stated it was purely happenstance which led to my diagnosis

A lot of people are scared of us

to be honest i always agree to continue conversations but never do. but anywho yes its an interesting concept. perhaps you can find happiness through philosophy. i took a class in college and it calmed a lot of my existentialism. i dont think its a great career choice but i definitely plan to continue taking classes as i hobby when im setup with a real career.

the real reason i asked you all these personal questions user is because im afraid im going to develop or someone i love is going to develop mental illness. i was trying to see if your schizophrenia maybe was a result of some kind of emotional trauma. several members of my family have experienced such traumas.

I am us, you are but a few

Im a lot like that too. I think its difficult to try and compare such things against different people, a lot of people deal with things in different ways, i hope that you/your family/friends are all well and even if they do develop mentall illnesses its not the end of the world

not op. heres my opinion if you care.
i dont thin atheism is the right choice. i believe its a mentality based on "anger" at god. typically the atheist argues "why did x god let x happen?" "god is cruel" "he never answered my prayers"

a rational human being would not consider himself atheist but simply admit he doesn't know. cant prove nor disprove. they would then probably adopt a philosophical standpoint like nihilism or agnosticism.

o shit
anything i could do do prevent or at least minimise or delay it?

Not that i can think of, speak to a doctor, its really not as bad as whats assumed

for a very long time i feared for my own mental health. but then i started to think like and i forgot who, but someone with mental illness once told me you can only know true sanity once youve experienced insanity.
kind of like there is no happiness without sadness? similar to a yin yang thing. and that everything happening is just necessary.

Yes most definitely, this is what you do, stop fucking attention seeking

Acid makes you a temporary schizophrenic. It would only make his problems worse.

Although it might be a good way to find out if schizophrenia is actually what you have.

I cant remember who said it, i think it was in a cartoon, something like 'the bad times are good because they remind me that there are good times' something like that

But how do you know you're sane and not just deluding yourself when you say that?

In this world there is only two states, awake and sadness, everything else is an illusion

>Acid makes you a temporary schizophrenic. It would only make his problems worse.
>assumptions
the truth is there is not enough evidence.

What I said is truth. It would make his problems worse for 8 hours.

haha nigga you retarded

i believe i can achieve happiness with this belief where its delusion or not.

nice satan trips.
well hey dude thanks for taking the time out of your life to talk to me. i appreciate your existence as a human being and you have impacted my life user. thank you.
gotta sleep though, got work soon.

why are you such an attention whore?

You are a self diagnosed fagot that wants attention so you make up shit. I bet you tell people you hear voices and they tell you to hurt yourself. Get over it little bitch.

You should read my other posts

Leave him alone, he does hear voices all day, he works on the drive thru at McDonald's

Im actually a senior financial advisor within an insurance company but thats a good joke