Blood On The Leaves is the best Kanye West track

Blood On The Leaves is the best Kanye West track.

Not even the best yeezus track

why do you say that?

it's probably the worst song on Yeezus

wrong

It's one of his cringiest songs though.

the shitty TNGHT trap edm beat was already dated by the time yeezus came out and ruins the sample

You sure you wouldn't choose a LR or a Dark Fantasy track as the best Yeezy song?

I mean there's some decent stuff on Yeezus but it's not good enough to be his top material.

this taste is so shit

>what is Guilt Trip

It's in his Top 3 along with Devil In A New Dress and Say You Will but the threads on here about Kanye get spammed with the worst of posters, underage Sup Forumstards and the "Desu Gripsu" fanbase so prepare yourself.

it has a better beat, and vocals are not so annoying

because yeezus is better than late registration.
objective kanye ranking coming through
CD > MBDTF > Yeezus > 808s > LR > Graduation > TLOP

everyone who consider this song more than decent at best should seriously think about their lifes

Whole 1st half is much better (even I Am A God, yes), and the only track I think is even more boring than Blood is Send It Up

>LR
>Worse than 808s
>808s not at the bottom
>Graduation that low

....Why....? Not trying to hate but......Why?

>shitty
>boring
>annoying
>dated
Wow, nice buzzwords you've got here, Sup Forums again shows how elitists without the vocabulary to back it up sound like idiots.

>You can't call a song boring

...Ok then.

Late Registration is a good album but 808s is much more interesting stylistically.
TLOP was a fucking mess, there's a couple of decent tracks on it but it's by far the worst Kanye album. I can see the argument for putting 808s at the bottom but it's far better than TLOP imo. 808s at least has a driving idea behind it, TLOP just feels like a confused mess of two or three different ideas for albums all being crammed into one bloated lump of trash.
Graduation's a good album but I'm just not too much of a pop-rap fan 2bh

I forgot neo-Sup Forums was just poseurs spouting shitty memes while refuting albums with one-word arguments, sorry I bothered, enjoy the discussion.

>buzzwords
>having this poor vocabulary
it's like a regular everyday adjectives, you know...

>idiots
kek

Thanks for clarifying. I respect your opinions.

Here's my ratings if it's of any interest.

>MBDTF
>Late Registration
>College Dropout
>Graduation
>Yeezus
>WTT
>Pablo
>808s.

yeah that's a pretty reasonable ranking, interesting how you put LR above CD. I always preferred CD despite its flaws (New Workout Plan etc), but that might just be because I listened to College Dropout first

Hey, at least I agree with you on dated.
Dated is never really a bad thing for me.
But the others seem like legit criticism.

Ok I'll be honest. My rankings are almost ENTIRELY based on the beatwork (since Kanye is primarily a producer).

And I just thought the beats on LR were stronger than the ones on CD. (We Major, Crack Music, Touch the Sky, Gone, Late, the list goes on.)

yeah that's true
touch the sky is still a top 5 kanye beat for me
i guess nostalgia is just blinding me, but i kinda prefer the lyricism on CD just because of how fun it is (miracle whip line, michael jackson lines etc). shit's just happy and i can vibe with that

No. Black Skinhead is the number one. It's like the best approach to mix hip hop with sick industrial beats. And the live SNL version of that song is something else, maybe even better

how's a word decent is a buzzword you cretin?

You proved my point.
It may be legit criticism but the quality of discussion lately has been so absolutely shit it's hard to believe.

Nah Family Business is his hest track anyone who disgrees is probably too dumb or too young to understand why they're wrong.

The juxtaposition between the sample and lyrics, and the implicit meaning that it implies, that was foreshadowed by New Slaves. I think is really interesting. Also the production is incredible. Not OP but I would agree it is his best track.

The disunity of TLOP ties into the album thematically as it is a push and pull between finding meaning through God and family vs tempted by negative aspects of fame. The structure the album is presented mirrors the ideas its exploring and that mindset. It builds to a conclusion. Its the tracks after that don't fit that well after franks track, but they are are on the bonus section of the album

>Album Ranking
The College Dropout
MBDTF
808s
Late Registration
Yeezus
The Life of Pablo
Graduation

>Top 10 songs
Family Business
Runaway
Ultralight Beam
Jesus Walks
POWER
Heard 'Em Say
Robocop
Blood on the Leaves
FML
Gone

Damn, I kinda like TLOP

>FML

TLOP is my fav but wtf that track sucks

Every time I listen to a Kanye album for the first time in a while I'm convinced it's the best

Best rating coming through

CD>MBDTF>Yeezus>Graduation>LR>TLOP>808s

>he fell for the 'it's supposed to be a mess' meme
I fucking love Kanye but this album at times is a travesty. 7/10 album on a good day for me.

>Best rating
>LR below Graduation

Debatable.

>Best on Yeezus, yes
>"Don't Like" is the best
>"Don't Like" never gets old

Subjective rating

TLOP
MBDTF
Graduation
Yeezus
CD
LR
808s

>Everyone rating LR so low

Well this is just unfair. I love that album.

The best part is, not even bait.

>TLOP this fucking high
at least you put MBDTF in the right place

Famous is

I don't think there's anything to "get" with TLOP. I think people's quarrels are with it not being linear enough. no narrative. Personally I liked it a lot. I liked every song. These threads are always "new kanye" verse "old kanye". There's something to "get" with new kanye as an artist and how his personality coincides with his music. As far as TLOP is concerned, nothing to "get"

GREATEST KANYE RANKING

LR
Graduation
MBDTF
CD
808s
Yeezus
TLOP

I do really like this one.

YEEZUS
LATE REGISTRATION
MBDTF
CD
GRADUATION
TLOP

Yeezus
The Life of Pablo
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
Watch the Throne even tho i dont count it as a ye album
808s

>all these low as shit 808s
808s is his best album though.

>808s
>His best

I'd like to hear why, please. No hate to you but I thought the beats on that album were the worst he's ever made [barring Paranoid and Robocop]

It's a really cold hip-hop album, when it came out there was really nothing like it. The minimalist, earnest and genuine. It's Kanye at his most vulnerable. I think the beats on it are fine, Love Lockdown is a complete jam too.

My biggest gripe with the album is the piss poor bonus track that is Pinocchio Story.

Thanks for your perspective.

I always forget about the bonus track for some reason.

>now you sittin court side
>wifey on the other side
>gotta keep em separated
>i call that apartheid

Another Cool sounding song with shit tier lyrics. Choruses are good though

>Saint Pablo isn't in the list