How comes that even to this day, antisemitism is a huge problem in Poland?

How comes that even to this day, antisemitism is a huge problem in Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/hero-lorry-driver-fought-berlin-attacker-only-moments-before-truck-ploughed-into-market-killing-12-6337069/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delet this

>Germany invades a country and builds death camps there
>The victims of the invasion are somehow responsible

Of course, Holocaust was worse than anything Poles ever did to Jews.
However, I find it very worrysome that antisemtism is still rampant in Poland

How do we stop the Polish problem?

thats a good question. maybe better education could help?

> antisemitism

hmm
it must be that german "thing" that ze germans a forced to pay repeartions for them jews since 70 years now.

oh, well, you better keep paying...XD

how do you feel about Kielce pogrom?
Dont you think Poles should pay reparations for that?

>based poles killing dirty kikes
nothing wrong with this

First pay for the Warsaw, you piece of muslim pork.

cuz Nazi treated Jews much more gently than any eastern European countries.

as for Poles or the others, they didn't need death camp when they butchered Jews.

I think that it was one of the very last "Werwolf" operations and i find it quite funny when a german mentions about it really.

oh relly? so every time jews are killed in poland, its either the soviets or germans who did it, right?

>Kielce pogrom
NKVD did that.

meme and banter aside there were a lot of people especially in Poland, Baltics & Ukraine who gladly helped with the Juden issue

>antisemitism
>a bad thing

Yawn

indeed

sadly this is true

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

>oy vey, how dare Hollywood accuratly portray polish antisemitism. Polonophobia is rampant.

There were also a lot of people who gladly helped the Juden flee from their german murderers despite the fact that doing so carried high risk of being murdered alongside them.

Regardless, at the end of the day Poles did more than most other nations to resist nazi evil. Especially a German should respect that, assuming you are one.

Yugoslav partisans ring a bell?

He said about civilian actions.

No one doubts Yugoslavian partisans fought hard as fuck, but Poland had the biggest underground state and true resistance, unlike some other country :^)

WWII was hell for almost everyone. The truth about Jews is that they massacred Polish civilians, often colaborated and ratted out entire Polish families that hid them with a smile on their faces, they also welcomed the Red Army with flowers in 1939./

Because the Polish are heroes
metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/hero-lorry-driver-fought-berlin-attacker-only-moments-before-truck-ploughed-into-market-killing-12-6337069/

wtf i love poland now

It's Germans fault this happened in the first place.

Polish truckers are treated like shit there, they have shady as fuck parking spots, they're served really fucking slow. - Germs are fighting with Polish companies that way, scum.