I want to take the matters into one’s own hands and change my broing lfiestyle (work - home and repeat). I feel bored...

I want to take the matters into one’s own hands and change my broing lfiestyle (work - home and repeat). I feel bored, tired every fucking day. Time to change it. Post your life hacks to improve lifestyle (to be more organized, to feel better, more energized etc). Maybe some apps on Android? Post every idea!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg
youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck reality. Be high without end. Get a cat.

INTOXICATION

One must be for ever drunken: that is the sole question of importance. If you would not feel the horrible burden of Time that bruises your shoulders and bends you to the earth, you must be drunken without cease. But how? With wine, with poetry, with virtue, with what you please. But be drunken. And if sometimes, on the steps of a palace, on the green grass by a moat, or in the dull loneliness of your chamber, you should waken up, your intoxication already lessened or gone, ask of the wind, of the wave, of the star, of the bird, of the timepiece: ask of all that flees, all that sighs, all that revolves, all that sings, all that speaks, ask of these the hour; and wind and wave and star and bird and timepiece will answer you: "It is the hour to be drunken! Lest you be the martyred slaves of Time, intoxicate yourselves, be drunken without cease! With wine, with poetry, with virtue, or with what you will."

Charles Baudelaire

1) Speak to people, irl, on teamspeak ... it doesn't matter. Make some friends all over the world, that's what the internet is for.
2) Find something that interests you and practise it regulary, it can be anything from football to professional clapping
3) Start going to the gym, rly this will make you more happy and you will feel proggresive
4) Make to-do list, set goals
5) Study, just for fun, subscribe to some history magazine and learn something useful

6) Learn how to pickup girls and overall improve your social skills

OP here, thanks for advices.
Little about me.
I'm learnign japanese language
>inb4 weaboo
I hate anime and manga shit. Only for culture. Want to work in Japan (IT fag here).On the begging I was full motivated and studying everyday. For now I don't do it everyday, lack of motivation etc. I still want to reach my goal to travel there, but I feel so energyless... The same with my other hobbies - still want to master them - still feel too tired. Want to change it so badly.

Maybe your liver is failing.

Maybe you're tired of banging dull retarded skanks that go for Chads and you're finally looking for someone that can offer stability and a future.

Maybe you need a career change.

There's no real life hacks to break habitual behavior. You have to start new habits and start small or else, you'll lose motivation to keep doing them.

Any pics of this chicks legs?

Dude there is no fucking business in Japan and the country has a negative birthrate. If you actually want to get hired, learn Korean and move to S. Korea. Their tech industry is booming.

Japan is fun to visit but an awful place to live in. I wish I'd known how fucking easy it is to get sick there because I spent most of my vacation sick as fuck. There's really nowhere to go either for medicine, you just have to try out some weird ass remedy someone cooked up or deal with it.

Also, the technology in Japan isn't seriously that booming. You watch too much anime if you think the technology in Japan is superior to other first world countries.

The only benefit I see as a man in Japan (white of course) is how utterly easy the women are. It's like playing with the net down. The only downside is every male hates you and most Japanese men are very introverted. Probably why Japanese women are looking for outsiders.

Who is this?

Wait, you hate anime and manga but you still want to go to Japan? I'm not saying Japanese culture is all
about anime and manga but it's still a big part of it.

No it's not you weaboo autist degenerate.

Words wont help you, you have to take action! Stop procrastinating! Stop fapping! Get the fuck out there!!!

Start by having sex with this lovely Asian.

>but it's still a big part of it.
no it's not, you just believe it is because you spend all day on anime websites.

How fucking old are you?

moar pics of the asian grill pls

Dear user/similar anons,
I am fortunate to say I have the solution to your dilemma. You see what you in need are bonified cheap social hobbies! Ex; go to your local movie shop and buy complete seasons of no longer running television shows. Or perhaps you could pick up an RPG/card game/board game at your local nerd hobbie shop. Maybe you could lookin your local paper and find activitiez in the your community for reltivaley cheap. Last but not least you could try whipping sonya in the kitchen whilst flipping oz days spent chilling like a stone cold villain.

>Get an online job, become a freelance writer or web designer or whatever skill you have that lets you earn money online
>Buy a backpack and fill it with clothes and your laptop
>Travel the world, earning enough money to keep your adventures going

Yes, slanty eye women are incredibly easy if you're white but you can't just go around the country having mindless sex with all of them.

When they fuck you, they think you're in love with them and expect you to then be in a relationship with them as a result of them fucking you.

Be care... don't piss off a bunch of slanty eye cunts, they're crazy.

>lessons learned too late

>a gun counts as hobby
>those kids in your former school could help you target better

What sites are you obtaining clients from for development/writing that allow you to travel the world? Freelance writing is torture. You're constantly looking for clients and they all want people to write at an academic level for Pajeet prices.

found the album; imgur.com/a/gk4v2

I personally use Upwork. I've been in the freelance writing industry for around 5 years. I spent 2 years in Hawaii and 3 years in southeast asia. Finding clients isn't torture, the trick is selling yourself to the good clients. You do the shitty jobs, build a good profile with good reviews. I can earn $375/week ($1500 a month) just doing article writing, if I write 5 articles per day @ $15 per 500 word article. That is enough money to live like a god damn king in some developing countries.

>academic level for Pajeet prices.
this is true.

I can't understand why this woman would be getting fucked for money. She's obviously vacuous and self absorbed. She's useless to society other than being a whore. Why isn't she debasing herself so we can fap?

>life hacks

Theres a movie and a book about your Probleme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg

Upwork? Never tried that. I spent years trying to obtain clients from places like WarriorForum, DigitalPoint, etc. It's just the same people every single day.

>Hello you has write me articles I pay of $5 for 500 words
>I only pay paypal as well where it will take a fee from your end

Same girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

ew stop posting this ugly chick. this is definitely not the same girl.

more!

Yeah fuck that noise. Try Upwork. And do a few shitty jobs, build your profile, get good reviews, then start trying to land the big clients. Put some effort into how you market yourself. Don't copy/paste your applications. I have done project management and hired people on Upwork, and I can tell you how many applications I glance over and ignore because they were shit. You need to have the confidence you can do the client's job, and that confidence needs to be apparent in your proposals. You need to spell out their needs, you need to ask a lot of questions to find out exactly what they want. You need to build rapport. You don't just sign up for online freelancing and start making thousands of dollars overnight. You learn how to separate the good clients from the shitty clients by simply glancing at the job descriptions. You learn how to write really good job applications to stand out from the competition.

And don't just shoot for writing jobs. Think of any skill you have that somebody might need. HTML, Wordpress, photo editing. Somebody out there wants to hire someone to do a simple task they are too lazy to do themselves, and will pay good money for it if you convince them you're worth it.

*no more

This ain't a lifehack but I just found a place where they will teach me how to sew for free lol. Well, they will show me how to sew and the articles i make will be donated to less fortunate people. It's a win win for everyone i guess.
I've always wanted to learn so that i could customize my own clothings.
I know it is kinda gay. but whatevs.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
But i want

full blown retard bitch. pretty much every fucking youtuber is like that.

lmao samefag detected.

>And don't just shoot for writing jobs. Think of any skill you have that somebody might need. HTML, Wordpress, photo editing. Somebody out there wants to hire someone to do a simple task they are too lazy to do themselves, and will pay good money for it if you convince them you're worth it.

Most important thing this user has said.
I don't write, but I do everything from SEO, to adwords, to graphics design, to creating print media. I have not mastered any of them, but I damn sure know that I need to know enough of it all, because someone's willing to throw some cash at you to give it a shot, instead of them having to take the time to find someone else themslves.

that's not gay, you're learning a trade. Anything you do to better yourself is worth it, no matter what anyone else tells you.

>WarriorForum, DigitalPoint
Stay away from that shit. Those forums are literally just filled with cheap Pajeets. The worst clients I ever had were from those places and the ones from India made my life hell. They would spam my Skype, they expected work to be done the second it was sent out, they barely spoke English but somehow would always critique the quality of work done and were impossible to work with.

My highest paying clients were always from UK or Australia. They wouldn't scoff at the $20 per article price tag, they would simply say okay and give me a test article. Those forums are dying out anyways.

The Warrior Forum is mostly just a circle jerk of old geezers who keep selling each other retarded eBooks and products.

thanks man. let's hug.

I also check out goodwill or any thrift shops for stuff that can be sold for cheap online.

I just sold a tackle box and roll of fishing line for 10 dollars. I got them for 60 cents.

>dubs checked
right on my friend. My brother used to do the same, but it got to time consuming with his other job.

I think that I'll never be happy, not because I have a shitty life but because I always want more.

Say I just got to goal 2, then I inmediatly start thinking about goal 3 without enjoying 2.

I need to learn how to relax.