Any of you Sup Forumsros have tips on how to eat pussy good?

Any of you Sup Forumsros have tips on how to eat pussy good?
Done it a lot but want to surprise my gf with some extra good shit when I see her tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Lilmisspizza
xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*well

well.... are you going to give me some tips?

Do the Alphabet with your tongue

Focus on the clit, not inside.

Don't do the typicial 'write the alphabet' shit, that's slow and doesn't help.

Find a rythm and go at it for as long as she seems into it. If she moves or changes position, find a new one.

It's not about changing shit. It's like a handjob. No one likes constantly stopping, changing, slowing down, etc.

Idk, play with her ass if she is into that and cleaned up.

Tie her up and tease her first.

#1 tip on pleasing women is to ask her what she likes and communicate with her about what you're doing.
Some girls actually don't like getting eaten out cause their clit is so sensitive and the last thing she wants is a neck beard tongue fucking her.
If she likes it start off slow, kiss the puss, bite her thighs and tease the fuck out of her. Then get a rhythm going on, grab her tits and massage her nips while your munching down there.

Virgin fag here so If I have a friend which I'm interested in she had a boyfriend who took her virginity he was small so if we somehow date would my 5-6 inches plus your tip help keep the relationship?

since men only need to stick it in and out to get off usually, you need to focus on her and whats he is trying to portray. women dont want to have to spell it out. that anons tips were pretty good for sex and oral, size will only go so far, and youre not big enough to rely on size only. Im 8in and I still dont rely on it, its lazy and unreliable

You have to figure out what she likes, every girl likes it a bit differently.

Most like fast licking on the clit, vary between circles and flicking it with your tongue.

Depending on how much of a clitoral hood she has, you may consider pulling it back with your hands. Some girls can't take tongue directly on their clit, you have to lick it through the hood, but getting the tip of your tongue under the hood for a second or two every now and then can be good.

Some actually do like feeling your tongue IN their vagina, just make sure if you're not licking the clit you are massaging it a little bit.

Most can't take the clit being sucked on for more than 10 seconds but doing so every once in a while helps keep bloodflow and nerves active down there.

Also place your hand above her pubic bone under her stomach and basically rub down towards her crotch, pushes blood there.

Fingering her gspot is almost always a good idea and if you have a free hand squeezing her ass/hips and playing with nipples works.

Pro tip: Get a piece of spearmint/peppermint gum, the tingle of the peppermint in your saliva will make her pussy light up like a christmas tree. Only works a few times before her pussy gets used to it, so make it a once-in-a-while thing.

Okay user. If it's like roast beef the clit probably isn't as sensitive as if it looks like a hot dog bun. Either way start out light and warm that shit up. When you get into a rhythm with your tounge, being constantly on the clit may be too much. If you have a sensitive clit chick lick the tip of your tounge on the little valley between her clit hood and outer labia- so just the side of your tounge brushes Gently on the side of the clit. If you're moving some Arby's to get to it suck on that button and you get flick it while sucking. Just remember her O is her responsibility so if you are helping her get it she should help direct the help. They're all parasites BtW. Don't listen to what your single mom told you growing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

You know how parents give raspberries to their young children? Do that shit, but on her clit.

10/10 guaranteed she'll go wild.

You can use a little toothpaste on your tongue in a pinch instead of the gum. Most people have that in the bathroom drawer/medicine cab

This

My gf goes crazy when I do this. Sometimes I spell other shit with my tongue. I also suck on her lips and clit. She loves it when I do that.

Try this
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Lilmisspizza

Show us her pussy so we know exactly what you are dealing with and can tell you exactly what to do

xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy

Stick four fingers in her ass. Guaranteed satisfaction!

You have more pics of this girl? I think i saw her a long time ago. She is really hot...

two women could like completely different things.

communicate. and if she doesn't know what works for her already, the two of you can figure it out