People kill people
Okey america

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/12/diy-sten-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns make people killing people easier.

1 person with a gun can kill alot of people in a shopping mall
1 person with a knife can kill 1-2 and hurt 1-3 before being subdued. Good chance that they don't die from the wounds aswell.

roll

Then why are there close to zero shooting massacres in Switzerland?

>someone on twitter said it
>it must be true
Your generation is fucked.

Shut up
The national knife association has everyone bought in this place

Tell that to Paris.

Shit son, are you telling me that if we make things illegal, they go away? we should make Weed illegal, and maybe meth! think of the good we could do!

The only purpose of guns is to kill someone.

how many mass shootings has there been since?

Because they dont give everyone ssri pills like america

>arguments by an 8-year old failed special ed "spudent"

we should make mexicans illegal........ oh they already are

What case are you mentioning about Paris ?

kinda goofy but kek
you could have done funnier and more sources son

that doesn't make it wrong either, the only thing to do it to prove it right or wrong.

Nah, there are Mexicans in the USA, if they were illegal, they wouldn't be here. If something is illegal it goes away

If every other rich Western country had the same population as the USA, the maximum any of them would have is 5 gun deaths a day. The USA has 27.

Those other nations have various levels of higher gun control laws.

It's pretty clear than guns kill people; drunken arguments that would end in a fist fight end in a shooting instead because we have too many guns.

WHY ARE THERE SHOOTIGS EVERDAY INSWEDEN WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED?

Guns don't kill people, uh-uh
I kill people, with guns

Women are stupid and I dont respect them
Thats right, I just have sex with them

guns dont kill people...its those little metal things that come flying out of guns really fast,thaat kill people...

>Guns are illegal
>Suddenly, every gun in the US just vaporizes into fucking thin air
>All the guns on their way across the border turn into a gray mist as they rise to the sky in a cloud of dust
>Literally no guns left
>Why the fuck did we not think of this first, it worked perfectly for drugs

Reality:

>Guns are illegal
>Niggers/spics/muslims/white criminals still get guns
>Normal, law abiding citizens no longer have guns
>Robbery just got a lot easier
>PERFECT LOGIC

dont even bother.........murrica will never give up guns, its in their fecking constitution!

america had the equivalent of a mass shooting for every day of the year in 2015. I think theyre beyond help now

If the killing of little children at sandy hook didnt cause change then nothing ever will, certainly not 50 homos even if it was by a muslim

The Swiss don't keep military grade weapons at home, though.

Ha! Ok, you want to compare it to Switzerland? The problem people there are the army. They have national service. They respect their fellow citizens, regardless of race or religion. Americans have ZERO respect for their citizens, tensions rise and they end up killing each other, like and 3rd world country. And no 3rd world country should have access to guns.

>only 2 people need to be injured for an attack to be considered a "mass shooting" in the states

UK doesnt have 30 million niggers and 50 million mexiniggers shooting each other every other day

>Good chance that they don't die from the wounds aswell
not true at all
knife wounds are worse than many gunshot wounds, if you compare based on location

yes we do

with ammo. if you're higher than a caporal, tradition is you steal grenades and special ammo from the reserve

>not realizing two bodies, even a homicide - suicide, is defined as a mass shooting

I guess every country has mass murders every day too, not just the US

> autism speaks

>What is a Sig550

A military grade weapon and a regular long gun can both kill someone. There's no difference.

I wonder how many bombings the UK has had.

Are you stupid? Everyone has Thier own assault gun that they had since the mandatory military service

Underrated post.

Surprisingly, if you want gun crime to drop, legalize or decriminlize drugs. This is where the majority of gun violence comes from

nukes dont kill people
people kill people
legalize nukes?

Your logic is not sound, obviously they weapon used matters.

Yup. You raise a good point. Unlike the US, the UK knows what real terrorism is. US had a couple of buildings fall over and they think they are hardened. I would rather be kidnapped by ISIL than the IRA.

Whats military grade?

these
and this
and of course this

America will NEVER ban any guns or change its constitution cause its too fucking late to do so, if the laws got changed everyone would run out to get whatever guns they could and hold onto the ones they already own

While we're at it, why don't we ban cars for drunk driving accidents, or E-mail servers for every time people abuse them?

Conscription and discipline

Did you even read the thing ?

Guns are legally made then they're illegal when sold in the black market, when they're either stolen or bring from another country. Bringing the production of guns would make less illegal guns. It's up to the government to purge the country from crime, not to "deal with it" because it exists.

Drugs are different, they're also imported by many of them can be chemically some of them can even be made by a student in chemistry, same goes for liquors (moonshiners etc )

here's your (you), fucking nigger

Buzz word to make him feel informed

I thought a shooting was considered a mass shootings from 5+ people. Otherwise, there'd be 40 mass shootings a day in the US.

samefag

Why don't we let everyone have misses and tanks too? They don't kill people either without a person right?

>drugs can be made
>guns cant
Lol

we just have to build a really big wall

all our problems will be solved

better take the guns away from cops then, since terrorists can just be talked down with words apparently

> comparing objects literally made to kill to unintentionnal accidents between cars because people can't follow the damn train.
they should ban you for being so stupid

Tl;dr

Suck a dick

Good for you? How about you go ahead and compare how many murders there were in the UK in history.

Fucking millenial moron.

No it is a loosely defined term, can be 4 can be three, can be 2

I believe everyone should have access to military grade weapons and tanks. What if the army guys turn against us? We need to be able to protect us.

Brits are people?

We should ban knives too while we're at it...

/s

1 person with many guns can kill a lot of people.
many guns with 1 person can kill a lot of people
many guns with no people can kill no people.

People kill people

Factually true, I just irrefutably proved it, the issue is literally not even open to debate.

You can buy a tank in america, the gun is disabled but you can still own one

Guns aren't the real problem, the real problem is that American culture & society doesn't value human life.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation uses the term "mass killings", originally defined as the murder of four or more people with no cooling off period but redefined by Congress in 2013 as including murder of three or more people.

T. Fiveyearold

lol
Unless you have a whole factory, go ahead, make me an ak-47 from scratch please.

mods should ban you for being so dangerous

More guns = more gun deaths
They are both problems

>implying human life has any "value"

So if someone wants to kill people in a no-guns country they'd probably have to use not-guns. So why are people fron no-guns countries talking about the number of shooting massacres in their country?

TODAY I GOT AIDS ZERO TIMES. Yeah, cause you sat in your room and didn't talk to anybody.

Even if you banned guns now in america, it wouldn't take massive fucking amount of guns off the streets that aren't legal/registered. All you're left with is disarmed civilians and armed criminals who dont care about laws.

>samefag
>people who share the same opinion that OP is a faggot are the same
>are we all the same?

eat a dick, chode master

Wikipedo says 4 or more

"A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of gun violence.[1] The United States' Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition,[2] and uses a definition of a "public mass shooting"[3] if four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed, echoing the FBI definition"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting

made my point tbh

Illegal aliens can kill people
Aliens have never killed anyone
Make illegal aliens legal so they are aliens and don't kill anyone.

This is not up for debate.

The UK also doesn't have over 40 million niggers

>ak 47
Lol
Here is a sten i could make at home
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/12/diy-sten-gun/

Why hello there reddit

A sane society arms it's Police not the terrorist with an legally purchased assault rifle. Why is it so difficult to understand?

>hurr hurr ban guns
>criminals no have guns if you ban!

sure, its not like thousands of illegal firearms aren't smuggled into the US or anything right

This is actually true, but let's not USA-shame the shit out of the country, the entire world is quite ignorant on the subject.
But it does relate to a country to another, giving the good explanation to this

>implying I am american

It does, you could translate it into currency even. You destroy everything they were going to do

>if nobody can have a gun, you wouldn't ever need a gun
>every gun is legally made and then smuggled around.

Fucking top kek this is satire at its finest.

It's this simple. There are too many guns already. Nothing will fix that if you perceive that as a problem. US is far different than any other country. Too much diversity if you ask me.

you're dumb

Guns don’t kill people, we are all immortal souls living temporarily in shelters of earth and meat.

You're an idiot

IIT

Logical fallacies on both sides

Guns don’t kill people, blood loss and organ damage does

A list of things that kill people: 1. Conceivably, anything. 2. Not guns.

This isn't a YLYL

That was one well planned mass shooting done by a group of people that was their first in a long, long time.

The other day 50 people died because some dude, who had previously been under federal investigation, was able to purchase a gun in less then a week and then walk into a tightly packed, dark, public place and start shooting. How many people died in Paris?

> comparing this shit to an ak-47

not what I was expecting, funny
can you kill like a cat or an ant with this ?

If you say guns kill people one more time, we will shoot you with a gun, and you will, coincidentally, die.

Your* dumb. Dumbass

>implying no one else will take their place in serving the 1%

I think we should make it so they do it illegally so its harder, rather than just let them do it. Youre saying dont fight, its useless