Fluffy thread

fluffy thread
sadbox please

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=3486/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only sad thing is when those nasty shit-rats live.

I don't know why I enjoy this so much.

>Anything other than abuse / mental abuse / torture

Not worth my fuckin' time.

That'll teach the little fucker.

now ur not so fast

sauce?

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=3486/1

This thread makes me want to draw these again

I don't think so man
We enjoy fluffy abuse, but not because fluffies are smaller, weaker and dumber than us
We enjoy seeing them suffer because they ARE us
they're capable of great compassion and great cruelty, they live at the expense of their environment, and they form a social ladder with very clear hierarchy of power despite it being absolutely laughable and equally impotent next to greater things
Fluffies are basically ''human beings'' to whom actual human beings are gods. If we were actual gods, we'd likely treat human beings with the same extreme approaches as hugboxers and abuseboxers treat fluffies

>Stumpy
>ugly
>stupid
>horrid colours
>doofy looking
>either sickeningly sweet and naive to the point you want to hurt it just to lift the rainbow veil from its eyes
>or an irredemable little turd-master that invariably ends up a spoiled little shit demanding stuff and shitting when it doesn't get its way

OH GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH. MAIM KILL BURN.

>wosali
>WOSALI

>L

Fluffies can't pronounce "L" or "R"s

Well said user

This reminds me, somebody should Photoshop fluffies into that doom comic panel where doom guy says "RIP AND TEAR"

ow the edge

Wrong thread dude

Like this but replaced with fluffy thread

You don't get it at all, do you.

Go take 2011's hot new dismissal of anything you don't like and put it back where you found it.

In the fucking past...

I imagine that's exactly how aliens and shit like that percieve humans.

>edge

What's next, you going to ask me if i'm mad, then say you shiggy diggy?

That's probably how they'd see niggers

Stompd

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

I honestly wonder what their chirping sounds like.

You mad brah? I shiggy diggy.

Well, i mean a large part of the things that make fluffies so easy to hate are things that humans do.

It's just those things have been carefully filtered out of a human frame and distilled into a fictional creature that literally exists to do nothing other than provide rage catharsis for people that are aware of these human flaws.

Empathy gets in the way of you stabbing someone in the neck after they act like a spoiled little spastic because whilst one wordless voice in your head says "holy shit kill kill kill", there's like 10 other voices saying "no, don't do that, that's not nice because of X Y Z"

But fluffies don't have that, they don't have anything to protect them from the furious lizard brain inside all of us, and so we're free to let it all out, completely unmitigated.

Does this trigger you?

where are the rest? the one with him impregnating his sister and getting his eyes poked out?

GTFO Sup Forums SUMMERFAGS WITH YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE FLUFFY THREADS.

Sadbox only?
GTFO!
Is abuse fluffy thread now!

Not sure if you're baiting or just genuinely a massive idiot.

Either way, you failed.

At everything.

Beings that are greater than us likely see white people and niggers as almost identical

Like, I dunno, ladybugs and cockroaches. One's a little more sanitary than the other but overall they're both insects

YOU KNOW WHAT
I’VE FUCKING HAD WITH YOUR SHIT
THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW
Sup Forums used to be the greatest website on the internet. That was before retards like you chose to deliberately fuck it all up. You are the scum of the earth and what makes this country worse than many others. I can hardly believe it, hardly. That such a thread would ever exist. I absolutely hate you and your guts, even if you were my own brother posting anonymously. I would fuck you up. No, I don’t give half a shit about how you can get online friends. You are the type of person who argues endlessly about the best anime shows and best operating systems while complaining about auto correct. If I gave a single shit about how to get online friends, I would have killed myself years ago. You are the scum of the EARTH.
You are a massive faggot
You, unlike Hitler, do not know when to kill yourself
You are an edgy 14 year old
You masturbate to MLP
You are every corrupt politician
You cut yourself and beg for money online
You are a virgin cuck who stands and watches as his morbidly obese retarded girlfriend fuck 5 black guys and
I am getting real fucking tired of your shit

You still failed.

Hey now, that is a complete fucking lie.

I don't have a girlfriend.

calm the fuck down nigger.

>sickeningly sweet and naive to the point you want to hurt it just to lift the rainbow veil from its eyes

This is why I abuse fluffies. It's like ponies and carebears rolled into one oblivious package, cheerfully believing that hugs and friendship will fix everything. I'd want to stomp one to death in front of its friends just to shout to the rest "Hug THIS better if you're so good at it!"

I hate this because she's allowed a moment of genuine joy before her quick, relatively painless death.

No.
This does not expand dong.

I don't know user I'd rather wake up in a room full of lady bugs than cockroaches

That's exactly why I'm here as well.

I think this might be why i hate them so much, I strongly dislike care bears and other "cute" shit when I was a kid but my little sister's watched it all the time. Always had to deal with their shit

Why? What's the fucking difference before you turn the lights on?
You'd likely avoid either scenario if you could help it

What's wrong with sadbox? It's still fluffies suffering isn't it?

YOU KNOW WHAT
I’VE FUCKING HAD WITH YOUR SHIT
THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW
Sup Forums used to be the greatest website on the internet. That was before retards like you chose to deliberately fuck it all up. You are the scum of the earth and what makes this country worse than many others. I can hardly believe it, hardly. That such a thread would ever exist. I absolutely hate you and your guts, even if you were my own brother posting anonymously. I would fuck you up. No, I don’t give half a shit about how you can get online friends. You are the type of person who argues endlessly about the best anime shows and best operating systems while complaining about auto correct. If I gave a single shit about how to get online friends, I would have killed myself years ago. You are the scum of the EARTH.
You are a massive faggot
You, unlike Hitler, do not know when to kill yourself
You are an edgy 14 year old
You masturbate to MLP
You are every corrupt politician
You cut yourself and beg for money online
You are a virgin cuck who stands and watches as his morbidly obese retarded girlfriend fuck 5 black guys and
I am getting real fucking tired of your shit

Yes, exactly.

That's the aspect of it all that most intrigues me.
Why do i feel so compelled to wrench open its eyes and make it see and feel such pain and misery? As if to say 'how fucking dare you presume this world is all sugar-coated hugs and love and rainbow happy kisses, i'm going to cut all your legs off".

If there was a Satan, i imagine this is how he must feel.

I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting about FEDORA WEARING NERDS NOTHING will distract from that. Maybe you don't care how you look, maybe you don't care what people like me think. But you can't say that. You must care because you waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting about it. See? You have no escape. Like I said, no matter who you are. No matter your achievements in life... You're still the little child no matter how old you are, that really fucking said, "I can smell the fedora from here." like a motherfucking cartoon character. You are internet trash. I'm so fucking sick of reddit being filled with absolute cyber-bullying trash like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behavior is that you're 1. a proven and unredeemable piece of shit or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at handling your fucking emotions that you can't even speak to people like human fucking beings so long as something embarrassing happened to them. You are absolute trash. I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. I know what it's like to be away from the world. You deserve it. I hope you walk out the road today and get fucking killed. Edit: Honestly, NOTHING felt better than stooping to your level for just a second. I don't hope you die. But I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak. OP spoke to you with respect when he didn't have to. Remember that and I hope you feel great about yourself.

This guy summed it up nicely:

Never seen sexual abuse with fluffies before, does it not exist or is it against the rules of fluffies?

Never thought I'd relate with Satan, wow

Holy shit man shut the fuck up nobody is reading this anyway.

>rules of fluffies
There are no rules. It's happened actually, just not in this thread yet.

That, plus all the talk about them being bio-toys created by humans...
Just look at carebear and MLP mearchandise. There must have been profit included. Huge profit.
And they're just the outcome of all the sick shit people like, also only because of trends.

there you go sir.

How fucking retarded is that fluffy , fucker deserved it.

It happens, but it's rare. Genital/anal abuse in general are more common though. A great way to traumatize fluffies imho.

Oh shit the feels

Wow what a shit comic, she doesn't have a "bestest babbeh" and she didn't stomp her "worstest babbeh" to death.

this fucking limey autist

this fucking TALENTED limey autist

lost

Yesssss, yes.

The confounded look of horror and disbelief on their doofy neon little faces.

"buh buh, the world was supposed to be rainbows and love and fluffies exist to be happy forever and ever"
And then bam - you twist its little legs off and watch the others as it screams and shits and pisses itself.

I think this is where I'm going off a lot of the newer stuff.
The makers of it see the shit and piss and blood at the end of the aforementioned scenario and believe that's what we want, but it isn't, we want that AT THE END after its been made clear these things basically exist in a babies show like teletubbies, where everything is colourful and bright and the sun is a gigantic babies face and nobodies shit stinks because only lovely happy things exist here.

And then you tear them kicking and screaming from that ridiculous fantasy and put them on a conveyor-belt through a world of misery.

>If there was a Satan, i imagine this is how he must feel.

Wow... That was a truly insightful post!

Who the fuck says limey anymore, and yes I agree, the talent is real.

Any more of the farm?

epi part 1 but i dont have it/find it

Pestfluffs being exterminated are best fluffs

nvm found it

Thanks mate.

Nah, i don't quite agree with that.
I have no desire to see fluffies be some profound mirror image of humans, because they aren't.

Granted, they have much in common with humans, but it's almost all negative.
I want them to be a haphazardly drawn hyperbolic extreme of traits that bring my rage to a boil.

Humans have a balance. We can be nice and we can be horrible when and if the need strikes.

Fluffies aren't supposed to be like that; whatever you make them, you have to make them -that- to a FAULT.
If you're making your fluffies sickeningly sweet, then make them so sweet it turns against them.

If they're the obnoxious puffed-cheeks 'do what I say' type, then they have to be that to. a. fault. They can't fucking wise-up halfway through and go through a compelling character-building arc where they learn the value of right and wrong. I don't fucking care about that, there are a million and one books and movies and videogames where i can go to see that done a hundred times better.

I want extremes, but more importantly than all that - I want them to SUFFER at the end of it.

is there more?

it's in progress

sauce then? really like the style

And now we know the nature of life, and why the devil exists (metaphorically) and needs to exist.

If everything were perfect forever, and we stayed in the proverbial garden of eden, we'd be no better than these shitting fluffies.

And if everything were nothing but unending misery from start to finish it'd be just as stupid and pointless.

Light and dark need to exist, to force us to be better in fear of one and in search of another.