ITT: Anons tell thier weight...

ITT: Anons tell thier weight, height and fighting experience and other anons reply on the people they think they can beat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg
youtube.com/watch?v=MijLI4L0eIY
youtube.com/watch?v=3r8CLUZkS0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6'0'' 179lbs
Kickboxing for 3 years when I was 13 till 16, fitness from 16 till 20, and now training mma for 4 months.

>1.84cm
>82kg
>Boxing 5 years, 2 years kickboxing

Think Id win in kickboxing

6'5,
250lbs

been boxing all my life. friends call me 'stonewall jackson' because I used to fight for the Confederates during the civil war.

Yeah your striking is probably way better, think i'd try to clinch and take you to the ground as that would be my best option

Height: 5 feet ten inches. Weight: 240
4 years wrestling, three years vale tudo, 1.5 years kali, 2 years tae kuan do

Working a larger opponent to the ground can be a struggle, but yea probably the best option

Did you do competition? I had 9 amateur fights, won 6 of them (5tko), 1 draw and 2 losses (decision), sucks that I quit and started to do weightlfiting -.-

8'1 78kg
10 years TKD (6 active sparring)
4 years kickboxing
3 1/2 years Sanda
About 4 years of sporadic Hapkido

6'2
No training
Fight me, faggot

>1.96m
>83kg
>Tae Kwon-Do for 10 years, third degree black belt, several national championships, also on the national team
>Kickboxing for 4 years
>Eskrima for 2 and a half years
>I also used to dabble in Judo

I haven't trained in 2 years though, work + dank memes got me slackin'. I haven't had many streetfights in my life though, about 2 or so. I don't really enjoy fighting, strangely enough.

I'd just step on you
>pic related

you're 2 and a half metres tall and weigh 78kg? the skeleton wars have begun...

5'3
100 pounds easily
Fucked shoulder
Lets fuckin go

6'0 165lbs
BJJ purple belt, about 8 months kickboxing. Had my first MMA fight a few months ago, won because the other guy got DQ'd after kicking me in da nuts on round 3.
vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg

>1.86
>83kg
>4 years Judo, 2 years fencing, 2 years modern arnis

230 "fought at 155 to 185"
5'11

Purple belt BJJ under Atalla.
Wrestled for 8 years before bjj
Trained stand up under Dinky Ninjas for 3 years.
Sparred with Bisping a long time ago and did not so bad back then. Rolles with Kenny Florian and got demolished.

Oh shit my bad, 6'1, not used to imperial yet

6'8" 290ish, work commercial fishing vessels in Alaska

Did half assed BJJ for a year

Fucked a bear

Big dog on campus. All heart and brawn.

5'11" 170lbs

Recon Marine

Quality 1st win haha

Was very disappointing tbh because didn't get the chance to really test my skills. If it was up to me, fight would still go on after I recovered.
Have another one coming up in august though, hopefully that will go better.

6'2 220
6 years boxing 10 years BJJ 5 years wrestiling

Hell yeah, so time and place?

Best of luck with the next one. Also, well done on purple. Not long had mine and it took me quite some time to get.

Burger shot, 3am after the bars come out. Hooyaaah

were you guys drunk or just no stamina?

thanks breh, yeah it takes ages to progress in bjj, but that's what I like about it, you can't get a belt just because you paid your membership fee in time. Took me 7 long years.

Alright, be prepared cause when I'm done I'll make Orlando look like a walk in the park

that was the 3rd round, I was exhausted like fuck. Of course you will reply by saying you have been in countless MMA fights and never felt tired, so I'll just take your word for it champ.

6'2" Welsh rugby player. Also did boxing. Gym daily. Don't know my weight off by heart but I'm solid (I play prop so I need to be)

5'10
172 lbs last I checked
TKD 19 years
Hapkido 17 years
Muay Thai 6 years
BJJ 3 years

No MMA experience, sadly enough. However, I did compete several times in the South Pacific Games several times and have gotten gold for TKD.

6'1 15 stone, wing/outside centre, Newcastle

Never fought in MMA, but i've been in several championships in kickboxing and in Tae Kwon-do. I know the feel bruh, but you guys just looked really fucking done kek. It'd be easier to judge if I saw the first 2 rounds though.

round 1
youtube.com/watch?v=MijLI4L0eIY
and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=3r8CLUZkS0A

>Height: 5'11
>Weight: 145-150lbs

>Got in a fight with a retard my first day at a new school in 6th grade.
>Decked a kid into a fence at a football game in 8th grade.

Who else wants to fight FS (Fucked Shoulder)?
I'm down for whenever and wherever

>5'11
>190
>Triathlete until grad school
>Tae Kwon do until college
>About 2 years training w my buddy who did mma (I never faught)
>Somewhere close to 50 fist fights bars, random things, etc.
>Only ever been bested if I was against two or more people
>In my 20s I would never start a fight just dogfaced people out n about until they did something and pushed or swung
>lost one fight that got brought to the ground by a 300lb bodybuilder who choked me out
>I have fun fighting
>often will defend weaklings I see getting in squabbles especially with niggers
>if there's a fight going on around me I will 99% chance get involved
>come at me
>when friends get into fights I tell them to yell "ACHILLES" and I arrive to fight for my "lord"

'11
are you lean or stocky?
and congrats on being a triathlete, most underrated and physically demanding sport out there

a lot of ground work, that fucks you up yeah. Shame about that triangle though. I like your eagerness though.

yeah BJJ is what I'm best at, so even though I wanted to try more striking, I ended up relying too much on ground work.

how did you get outnumbered breh? were you set up on or what?

6'1"
Some training in tae kwon do & krav maga, very brief training in boxing, plenty of random barfights

6'3 280 lots of muscle and fat
Backyard martial arts and sparring + im just a badass and could fuck all of you up

haev you tried a lower, tighter stance in your kickboxing? I'd also tell you to use more of your whole body when striking, but this is just things that takes a really fucking long time to get in your body. not bad for 8 months though.

65 kg
guys can I be the referee ?

187cm
95kg
4 years kickboxing
5 years of mma still going
5 republican championships
1 balkan championship

a lower stance in mma? that's like being asked to get knocked out isnt it?
and thanks

are you from the balkans?

Have about 20 lbs. Of just fat right now. Lost about 5 past month. I slacked this winter.

yup, born and raised

thats badass mate, the mma scene there looks violent af, you compete in amateur?

One time after the fight I was still king up for my friend in, a couple of the guys friends bum rushed me omw out the bar. Another time I was approached by about 5 guys on a beach and just started going ape shit on all of them my fault, got my ass beat. Another time, we'll two other times I got in a quarrel with nogs. Don't have to explain that.

did when I was younger but if you ever fight for money here you are no longer allowed to(money that goes straight to you not the club you are training with that is)

1.82, 95 kg.
2 years taekwon
2 years amateur fightclub
1.5 years thai boxing
1.5 years boxing

My kicks used to be insane. Still goody-o. Got a good punch and a decent speed.

Would probably hold my own

wtf did the guys at the beach approach you in broad daylight? did no one around help you?

I don't see how that would make you an easier target. Your opponent was worse though, when he goes for kicks he often leaves himself completely open. fighting a more "explosive" fighter would be a instant defeat for someone like that, since they can get bumrushed. but you'll develop your own style more as you get more into the boxing. gl bro

5ft 10,
11 stone 6lbs
10 years black belt in Taekwondo

so you just fight for money now? how much rivalry is there between fighters over there?

5'9
Don't need some faggot ass karate to beat you losers

You sound like a pussy.
I would knock you the fuck out.
You too female.
You would loose quickly.
I guess you might be tough, but it just takes longer.
You would die against me.
Would be interesting.
You would go down like a ton of bricks, it would look just like it man.
Marines kick ass I guess but it depends on your experience.
Youre ass is mine...to rape...because you would be easy
Out of all of these guys, I think you couldnt take a good hit to the face without getting all flustered

You do actually, because you are a pussy. I can tell by how you write.

>140 lbs
>5' 6" manlet
>Fighting was my shit in high school, got tossed around a lot to fight my older brother's friends, guys twice my size. Joined the military and learned some basic hand to hand, dabbled in a bit of boxing and also muay thai to gain leg strength but also to lower my center of gravity more. I'll add this because it was always relevant in the fights I've been in and that's something like drunken fighting? I don't know, never delved into it too deep because I like the edge I get with it, I don't wanna lose that feeling.

Sounds like you are tough and smart, winning combination

6'0 180lbs

capoeira for 5 years
martial arts for 3 years
In fifth grade ran the fitnessgram pacer test for 120 laps than got told to stop cause everyone else was done.

Lol nice resume you ever been in a fight?

>6'0 180lbs
post body (no homo)

Well there were about 7 guys around a fire drinking all drunk. They yelled something and I said WHAT like an idiot. I was walking with my bff and his gf. She was a 10/10. Then they tried looking cool so all ran up on me and I just went nuts like an idiot. Came back to the beach later that night w some friends and they took off.

No one else was rly around to see or help. It was bad.

how was your fight with the nogs, were they trying to mug you?

>I guess you might be tough, but it just takes longer.

I can live with that

5'7"
140 lbs
I have pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, knives and a sword. I have a large amount of experience with all of them.

I also know Judo and I wrestled in high school, if that matters.

29 by the way.

6'6'' 220

>2.02
>105 kg
>3 years judo
>6 years kickboxing

You should put "if that matters" in front of the weapons.

This is taijutsu nigga

I would like to fight a giant

154lbs
5'11"

No real formal fight training
I once killed a guy with a length of pipe because he was trying to kill my friend
Was acquitted of charges, kind of enjoyed it though

well, then I'm fucked

I suppose getting a large stick isn't an option then? anything vaguely sword-shaped?

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs

Experience: mostly street fighting and some basic boxing training.

Come catch these hands my street fight record is 27-6 between 9 opponents

You should fight my buddy Matt from high school, he was 7 foot and 240 lbs. Called him the jolly green giant lol.

5'8'
60-something kg
got rekt on my first fight
"bring me to hospital"

Lol he sounds like a monster. It would be crazy to fight a 7 footer thats fit

5'5" 147 lbs

I may be small but I'm from the Philippines.

My experience is boxing. I love boxing. I'm 37 years old

Former world boxing champion

Oh and my name is Manny pacquiao.

>me before and after last saturday
don't want any fights anytime soon tbh

232lbs
6'9"

I wrestled in college for a bit

I would kick pacquiaos ass. He is such a boxer, which isnt bad unless you get stuck in that mindset.

yes.
>at the time i was in 11th grade. Dude tried to fight me, pretty alpha not gunna lie, i knew he had never fought anyone before.
he was on the soccer team for my school or some shit.
i was 4 years into capoeira at the time.
>middle of the courtyard
>he starts to run at me
>i went like primal instinct and everything went black
>everything comes back and im still standing
>"user WHAT THE FUCK."
oshitwhatdidido.jpg
>I kicked him in the throat
>got suspended for a week

After you get your ass kicked its uphill from there. You deliver the ass kickings now

you're a pussy mate you clearly haven't got the fighter mentality. you gotta get in zerker head mode before your fight you were clearly holding back but good luck, very hard to beat somebody without touching them you'd be very lucky to do it again

How ya doin Manny

>height
5'9"

>weight
135lbs

>fighting experience
>2 years Kung-Fu
>5 years Kickboxing
>2 months Boxing
>2 year MMA
>6 months Karate
>4 months wrestling

Not in chronological order, by the way.

Weight: 98 kg
Height: 188cm
Experience: Never fought in my life and never will. Real men settle arguments with words.

would be cool to see some of your fights so I could learn something :^)

5"5
45kg
about 8 years of mma

Any punch in face experience?

This guy's right. Just because the ref called the fight over doesn't mean you shouldn't commit aggravated assault on video in front of a fuckton of people and done the rest of your fighting on block 3A.

You're treating this like a sport when you gotta go into fucking caveman mode until the cops taser you and your fight career is ended on the spot.

4'11"
275lbs
Been fighting alcohol addiction my whole life, as well as the hornets that made a nest in my room

Wise words.

I guess no one wants to mess with FS

>height: 1.80cm / 6ft
>weight: 75kg / 150lbs
>experience: got beaten up a lot as kid

please kill me quickly and gently