moar to dump

Thanx 4 the nice ride

wow i would fuck her every which way

Not over yet mate

My god

Did she get taller? Looks same otherwise

explain in great detail user

no it's just an up close. I know her irl she's 5'3

she's already about to kneel to take in my cock here so i'd let her, filling her mouth with my cock, fucking it as it gets harder, harder, boucing off her throat hear her gag a little, hold her head deep on it, as her eyes go wide, before throwing her back on the bed, tearing off that little top and mauling her tits, rubbing cock over them, using them, for starters.....

what a slut, i like her

nice submissive stance, looking good

mmmmm yes let the lust flow through you padawaan. moarrrrr

just as much so......she seems a good girl, i like

Considering how hard this girl made me, I owe you this

rubbing my cock all over her face describing what i'm gonna do to her, while mauling her tits, pulling off her panties, using as a gag around her mouth, slapping her exposed pussy and ass.......

she's a good girl

My favorite part is how it's quads but the dingus is so smoogly that no fellow would want to give a call back on it,
Also chekked

nice trips.....

oh yes she is too, if she does what she's told, she could be in for a fun and wild ride, those tits, need squeezing, tugging, slapping......as she stand there, tugging her panties up into her tight......

only down side is she doesnt post full body,but for good reason

More

sitting there stroking my cock, looking like she is waiting for instructions, like a good girl, some light slaps to her face, tits, fingers in mouth......i think she needs to be a good lil cocksucker now, show her talents.....

see

How the hell can somebodys loverod be so fucking ugly?

fingering her pussy and ass, feeling them slide in as she makes noises against her panty gag, a slap to her tits, to her thighs.....rubbing my cock against her thighs as she squirms and feels her body being used

winding my fingering into her hair, making a tighter grip, pressing her head deeper onto me, nails down her back, pressing into her mouth, mouth working overtime......letting her work it hard for now......watching her obediantly suck and take it in.......telling her she's a good girl, and as a reward i'm going to let her be fucked

feeling her pussy wrap around my hard cock, pushing deep into her hearing her slutty moans for moar, slapping her ass, time again, grabbing it, squeezing it, grabbing her hair back shrply sucking my finger then rubbing it up against her ass

spreading her pussy lips, explosing her, spitting on it, and rubbing my cock over the opening before plunging in, watching the lips open up then suck me in, pushing her down on the bed as she squirms, watching her reaction as it spreads, invades her inside......

that's a look of pure pleading......how she's been a good girl, can i PLEASE paint her face, reward her with cum ALL over to drink, and to eat.....

give me your thoughts on

easy, i'm sitting on the bench and she's pumping my cock with her pussy as she does her exercises, doing squats on cock, she wants to keep fit but doesn't wanna miss out on her ass and pussy being railed.....

that anticipation, the lips slightly parted, imagining the reward, eyes wider, biting lip, wanting, longing.....getting desperate for it.....

post your cock and cum on that pic pls

if i could i would, i don't have any way of doing it sadly

how to I get ppl to do it? Cock tribute thread? I want to see all the cum on her

they need a printer or don't mind cumming on their phone/tablet/laptop screen
so ideally....a printer

i hope you enjoyed playing along as much as i have been enjoying your submissive girl.....

I meant thread wise. I just don't know where to post this kind of stuff so that it'll get maximum views.

>inb4 new fat
>inb4 lurk moar

She's hot as fuck and everyone needs to see

post her on plenty of chans, ML, make an imgur, mega, whatever, distribute, make throwaway email for tributes or whatever....you'll get em.....

Full house has the truth of it.

This is my defualt cock picture. Yes its me. I use this all the time. Took these pics about a month ago, don't feel like taking more. Anyways I would love it for this dirty little whore to ride it until she's squirting all over me

Thanks user. Post moar descriptions of her. Her name is Hannah btw

post kik if you got it, can enjoy her further, and thanks, labelled up her folder now, she's really something to be enjoyed

She looks LIKE KID MINOR. UNDER AGE

she's just short senpai

sadly she doesn't have one. got these pics straight from Instagram so in reality she just enabled this thread..

damn dude thats a nice cock

nah i meant yours lol, but all good, cool

My bad lmao. I don't have one.. you'll probably see me post more threads in the future trying to get ppls cocks on her

Looks really young I call cho mo thread.

this whole thread came from her Instagram so she technically enabled it. Your move desu

haha no worries, cool, get one sometime if you wanna anyway

I have a ton of creep shots of her ass too. Still deciding if I should post em

nice, it does look like she has a great ass to grab a hold of, spank, spread, explore and fuck

quads. Should I post some?

Please do

thx bro. unfortunately have not put it to use in over a month. Lots of masturbation though

ok gimme a min, getting the best ones I can

you definitely should......

good creepwork of that hot ass, wonder how many times you've blown your load to that ass