Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Starting lifting soon
Currently 18yo, 6' tall skinnyfag who weighs 130lbs. Very little bodyfat.

How long and often would I have to lift to get a body like the 1st and 3rd guys in this pic? I've got good genes and am pretty broad for my weight. Also, what sort of gains could I expect by September if I start lifting now?

Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/complete-mf-beginners-training-guide-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Griffin
You're a fag

Steroids: about 2 years
Without steroids: never

6 times a week. No cheat days. For 3 years at the very least. Probably 5 or more.
By september you should have some beginner gains. Expect large jumps in strength.

youll never have a body like zyzz

check'd

Thanks man.
Roughly how long should I go to the gym each day? Also, what's your opinion on steroids and other shit like that? Thanks again.

Been excercising since april. I've gotten stronger but no changes to the way my body looks. I'm pretty skinny too.

You want zyzz body?
Start roiding like him and you'll be there in year and half

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

Thanks for responding man. What you been doing?

OK listen here bitch. Zyzz was around 6ft and weighed 227 lbs.

A natural lifter can expect to gain about a pound a muscle a month.
Rich Piana was able to gain 20 lbs in 6 months with heavy steroid use.
Putting on 97 lbs of muscle will take about 8 years naturally.
And with heavy steroids it will take about 1.2 years.

2 years if you are pushing it. almost impossible.

in those pics zyzz was about 200 lbs.
to grow 70lbs of muscle in 2 years.. for a skinnyfag novice?
If you manage that, gimme a call.

do you even /fit/ ? wtf. fuck off.

there is no specific blueprint suited for everyone. Many bodybuilders go to gym 4 times a week, others 6 etc.
the only thing one has to do is - Eat a lot, train a lot, sleep a lot, and have consistency.

yeah, i was thinking about fucking rich piana level steroid use lol. i explained a bit more here

eat about 2 times more you eat now. avoid junk food.
that's it. read a book or something.
I lifted for 1,5 years pretty consistently - strength skyrocketed, but I only gained about 6 kilos (seems to be my natural weight - 172 lbs).
Started eating tons of food and went to 85 kilos in like 2 months (187 lbs)
eating is almost more important than training + the bigger and better you become, the better and more scientifically you must approach your nutrition.

I've been doing basic strength and cardio stuff. I have also been eating healthy. I do take breaks sometimes so maybe that's why my body hasn't changed much

Rich is probably smarter than you and knows what he's doing. After all he's an old fag over 40 and lifts as if he is 20.

Do you know any specific lifting excercises I can do? I have been eating high protein foods is that good?

Eats lots of clean proteins atleast 2.0g's per lb of body weight. Insure that you eat healthy fats coconut oil, untreated butter and avocados all work great. Lift big Focus on compound movements to begin with. Then work on isolation exercises to target certain areas of the body you want mass in. By september you should of gained atleast 30lb in muscles and 10lb in fat, if diet/workouts have been followed strictly.

muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/complete-mf-beginners-training-guide-0

This will help you get started :)

Zyzz did 50 in a year and a half

By september, maybe 10 lbs. You do not have good genetics at 130lbs your height.
Plus, no such thing as hard gainers.
You need to eat as much as you can. After that, you will have high body fat.
After you cut, you will lose fat and muscle. So maybe 5 years for you.

I used to be really anorexic, which is why I'm so light. Thanks for the tips though. Is it possible to gain muscle without gaining lots of fat?

OH COME ON

Roids really help with that and natty you can do it as well.
Most body builders don't gain too much now a days. They go to a certain body fat/weight then start cutting until they reach a certain level then just cycle that.

/thread