Is Amsterdam safe? I'm gonna go there in November but idk how shitskin-infested it is

Is Amsterdam safe? I'm gonna go there in November but idk how shitskin-infested it is.

webm not related

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Homicides,_average_per_year,_2007-09_and_2010-12_(per_100_000_inhabitants)_YB14-de.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking moron.

Stay the fuck away from here

agree

/thread

Nigga it's just a 3 day business trip, but I've never been abroad before.

I'm a moron for asking a question?

Safe? No. You should stay away. In america. Alone. Quietly.

You're a moron indeed. Yes Amsterdam is safe like the entire of the netherlands. Just don't be a fuckwit and end up in dark alleys at night.

go smoke weed

just stay in you're room and don't come out. thanks.

I'm in Croatia and I've heard stories from my Serbian thief friends that Western Europe is crawling with knife-bearing niggers and muslims.

What is it that you are afraid of that will happen? I've been there many times, it's just a city it's very crowded and there are some rude people many traffic, a lot of people on bikes but besides that it's very nice to be there

>shitskin
That might be your problem, not their's

Hahaha another bitchass whiteboi

Thiiiiis

yeah, croatia and east-europe is much more safe than the west. just stay in you're shitty post-communist pre-fascist country and leave us alone.

THICC

30 Euros for a whore. GG

I live there, nothing wrong with it.

Yeah its safe. Just be aware of trams and bikes when your stoned as fuck. Some sketchy dudes around the red light district.

Was in Feels Good and some dude was randomly going on about selling coke and shit.

Sauce on that webm?

SAUCE PLS

can i get source on webm? this is my fetish.

I smell a lot of butthurt lefists here!

They're serbs, don't trust them for a fucking second

On topic, stay the fuck out of Europe, OP

Source OP?

I wouldn't worry too much about Amsterdam so long as you're sensible, the same with any city really, and there are far worse places than Amsterdam.

It is actually. You can walk through Zagreb and Belgrade at 3 am without a single person even giving you bad look,unless it's game night or if it's saturday and everybody's drunk.
get outta here, slave of the jews
go back to tumblr

Just bring your gun with you just in case of a mudslime attack...oh that's right it's against the law for you faggots to defend yourselves, nvm.

> eastern Europeans
> niggers of europe

source?

In my experience,Serbs are much more trustworthy than my fellow Croats.

The Balkans are South-Eastern Europe, you potato-nosed anglo drunk.

>unless it's game night or if it's saturday and everybody's drunk

> unless it's game night or if it's saturday and everybody's drunk

lel

Nigga, are you scared to go where ppl of other colours are?
Grow some fucking balls. Unless you got a swastika in your forehead you are safe

(you)
For asking that question: yes.

Shitskins are very dangerous. A slav might rob you,but he most probably won't kill you, while a shitskin will stab you for an euro and leave you to die.

>shitskin-infested
kill yourself

How did turds like you float to this website?
You should go write pretty poems on facebook to honor the dead faggots from Orlando.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Homicides,_average_per_year,_2007-09_and_2010-12_(per_100_000_inhabitants)_YB14-de.png

there more homicides in croatia than in the netherlands. so shut the fuck up and stay in youre shitty eastern country if you dont wanna be on the streets with "shitskins"

Oasako Naoko is the girl

Having lived in Amsterdam for years, I can say that even dark alleys at night are fairly safe in my experience.
The worst that's happened to me is someone offed to sell me coke at 4am while I was throwing up in the gutter.

Amsterdam has a lot of shitskins, but the centre is a tourist trap, so it's safe. Just don't go to the shitty neighbourhoods.

Or come to one of our superior cities. Like Leiden.

This.
Also, low likelihood of someone robbing you at gunpoint because hardly anyone has a gun here. You may, though, keep your wallet inside your jacket, because in the tourist quarters, of course there are your usual pickpockets - like everywhere.

NEED SOURCE BADLY

had a bad time when i was there. After a night out i right outside walking past the parking lot. A car filled with immigrants, tried to get my attentention to sell drugs. I declined, so they exited the car and started following me. Ran to safety in the hotel lobby.

I wonder how misserable your life must be that you spend hours with other shitskins in a car waiting for some innocent guy to rob. Go play some video games or some shit. Better yet go back to your shitskin country.

Go to bos en lommer, it's a neighbourhood in Amsterdam, you will love it

This. Or the Bijlmer. Both really white and safe neigbourhoods.

this

and this.

Don't buy drugs from shitty drugdealers. That's all. Trust me: I live there.

"Safe" is subjective in Europe
If you don't mind a bit of rape and a little beheading then go for it
Atleast you got to visit Amsterdam and smoke nigger drugs with disgusting yuropoors and ultimately got beheaded by smelly poo people

Butthurt from being more pure?

Visit the Leidsedwarsstreet, you faggot will love it

typical amerifag view on Europe. Beheading hasn't been done in centuries and why should you rape if you could legally pay for sex here.

no place is safe ... you can die everywhere,any time

>not realising the whole "shitskin infested Europe" is just a Sup Forums meme

I don't know how to use google so someone plis tell me teh sauce

This Slavs are shit.