I want to get big but I don't want to go to a gym. what exercises can I do at home to get a bigger body?

i want to get big but I don't want to go to a gym. what exercises can I do at home to get a bigger body?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat more

Get small weights. Pushups and squats

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

Push ups

Did you not do bodyweight exercises in high school or middle school?

i'm 28

You should just go outside and do Parkour.

Man the fuck up and go to the gym.
Also, eat A LOT

Did you not go to middle school or high school?

lift food into mouth with fork x f

Before exercising, it's best for your body to warm up and stretch.
This helps with preventing injury, during the exercise, and long-term.

>lightly move muscles
>make sure to warm up joints
>gradually increase intensity
>do some light jogging
>do some jumping jacks
>do dynamic stretches
>exercise
>cool down
>do static stretches

Do not do ballistic stretches, they just fuck up your muscles, fam.

To summarize him, start jerkin' the gherkin before you begin exercising.

Drink muscle milk and a shit ton of proteins

3 sets of steroids until failure

>move wrists in circles
>clockwise and counter clockwise
>push ups
>sit ups
>side crunches
>leg lifts
>Planks
>squats
>there're a few different was you can do squats, it's generally good to alternate
>reverse sit ups
>calf raises
>stand with feet squared, move side to side by pushing off of one leg strongly
>alternate how you move yourself side to side
>pull yourself to the side, push, some combination

>dumbbell rows (10lbs is good enough)
>military press but with dumbbells
>bicep curls
>triceps curls

Prison workouts might be an idea, e.g. Juarez Valley workout, Tyson Squat workout etc. Can't say from experience if it works but probably worth looking into.

You can do a lot at home. But assuming this isn't bait, why don't you want to go to a gym? if you can't afford it that's okay, but if you're worried about people judging you there that really isn't a factor - and if it is, you can easily find a gym where it isn't.
I'm was 410 and now down to 240, buff as fuck now, working on getting down to 220 or so. My routine wouldn't apply to you but one thing I like about the gym and a strict routine is that it keeps you honest - you see the same retards everytime you go there doing the same thing, just trying to improve their health. Even if it's just a slight nudge to keep you going, every little bit of motivation helps.

do this for two years and most importantly, eat right

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html

either do the startbodyweight routine or the recommended routine from our favourite site, reddit:
equally as important is eating your protein of course

Faggot, you cant get big without a gym unless you have probably thousands of dollars to drop on a weight set. What you need to do is: 1. Consume 4000 calories per day, minimum, mostly of carbs and protein if you can. 2. Go to the gym. Dont do a fucking bro-split routine, it wont work on you at first. Squat, deadlift, bench, overhead press. Thats all you need to do. Maybe some powercleans here and there. 3 sets of 5 on everything, high weight low reps will build size. If you need extra help ask the trainers or gym employees, maybe sign up with one.

If you dont have the testicular fortitude to lift in front of people, you're fucked. Everyone in there started as a little guy, get over it.

Post timestamp OP

i got you fam

Kek