Hey Sup Forums im gonna an hero but please give me a reason to want to live or something to make my life meaningful im...

hey Sup Forums im gonna an hero but please give me a reason to want to live or something to make my life meaningful im desperate

9gag

Kill yourself painfuly faggot.

kek'd but really though

>find god
>become a monk
>finally have an excuse for never having sex

orgasms, dank memes, video games.

Go with suicide by cop and start a another mass shooting like the americfag that you are

you never considered, much less intended to commit suicide because you're an attention whoring faggot... attention from others (even negative, trolling attention like you get here) is somehow like an opiate to you. The only thing that would truly drive you to suicide would be to be ignored.

I guess given this, if there ever was a chance you'd kill yourself, we ruined it by fucking with you, since a degenerate like you actually thrives on abuse, as long as it's attention.

Consider streaming it like the muslim faggot yesterday for entertainment.

I know those first three numbers.

faggot, you're probably busy jacking off to all the attention you get here.
do the world a favor and instead of talking like a big fat pussy, ACTUALLY DO IT,
FAGGOT.

fuck off attention whore, everyone knows you're full of bullshit

Join a volunteer no profit organisation and go help poor and people in need. They always look for people, your help is needed somewhere in the world. If you're sick of your life, change it. It will feel so different once you start helping others, you'll realise you can have an impact in this world.

So i saw a post a long time ago and someone probably has it saved. But tdlr; if you want to kill yourself flip it around and go do a bunch of crazy stuff. Cliff diving, street racing ect, cause your gonna kill yourself anyways why not go out with a smile on your face, the quote went something like the world is now your oyster user. But i know were your coming from, not only am I bipolar but also a vicious crack and herion addict that recently got clean. I think about killing myself every day, but then i think about what expieriences i would miss. Mainly im not killing myself in hopes that i will move to sweeden and a beautiful sweedish girl with fall in live with me. But also because of all the pain ive already put my loved ones through, it would kill them if i an herod. Sorry for the rant hope this helps, someone loves you user and if no one has said it recently i love you. Also pic related

Then the news could talk about something else

now do me

>So i saw a post a long time ago
that was the worst post ever, poster didn't get that depressed people don't want to do fun things because they're not fun.

shave your head and pledge to God you will serve him, then go to a monastery dedicate your life to praying and helping others, then become a missionary then go to Africa or Syria, suffer a horrible painful death become a martyr, then you heaven.

Your not picking up what im puttin down but whatever

are you me

There's always a reason to live - make new friends, start a family, hobbies, passions, food, music, travelling etc.

There's still a whole world out there you haven't seen, don't throw away your one chance to experience it.

what the fuck are you doing in here?

I have no idea, stumbled on this site literally 10 minutes ago from googling shit. Starting to wish I hadn't

The whole world is terrible, stay out of it.