YOU DON'T NEED ASSAULT RIFLES

YOU DON'T NEED ASSAULT RIFLES

Yes we do.

until in your final moments of life you last thoughts are, shit i wish i had a rifle, maybe i wouldnt of died here

who said we could only do what we need?

Yea we do, Eurocuck. I dont know why you're all upset over a bunch of people you never knew, but fuck off

You don't need to say stuff on the internet.

we don't have assault rifles.

only in amurica
this logic will work

We don't have assault rifles.

Perhaps if a few of those homos had been armed, there would be fewer dead, or the sandnigger might have thought better of his actions in the first place.

Good, cause my firearms are defense weapons.

>Americans
no OP. It's a small sector of retards that are in the pocket of the gun industry. Most Americans aren't retarded, at least in the sense of knowing guns are for little dicked men who need 75,00 rounds "for hunting"

Assault rifles aren't even regularly available for purchase in the US.

Plus the amount of violent crimes committed with "assault weapons" (pretty much any semiauto that LOOKS like an assault rifle) is relatively small compared to those committed with pistols, hammers, knives, etc.

Explain.

Youre a disgrace to the country

xDDDDDDDDDDDD gr8 reasoning wow so impressed

You've obviously never had to deal with large groups of niggers or mexicans....KYS and save them the trouble

Gtfo

>YOU DON'T NEED ASSAULT RIFLES
you don't need a computer. why do you have one?

YOU DON'T NEED BREAD

Prove him wrong you dumbfuck. You arent backing your argument in any way.
He is. You're fucking cancer

there you go OP. These are the little prick faggots

I saw this whilst scrolling the page and joined just to post that you made me laugh dude.

'If only a few of the homos had guns, maybe that sandnigger would have stayed at home' stated the local law enforcement spokesman.

Too bad for you its a bill of RIGHTS not a bill of NEEDS. If you don't like it, change 2A.

>The majority of the country
>Small sector

Libtards can't math

>YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A FUCKING IDIOT

You poor poor beta faggot. Go to your safe space and STFU

Majority = most americans
Small Sector = NRA dick suckers
are you really this retarded?
>conservitards and reading comprehension don't mix

OP here.
Please tell me what an assault rifle can do that a pocket knife can't do?

Upset liberals.

>NRA dick suckers

name another first world country where a shooting is so common xD

NRA dick sucker

Lets be honest here. The USA isn't first world country.

This is proof disarming a nation never works. where does it end? Restrictions to buy a fucking plastic butter knife? Its as asinine as disarming a people because of what .000000001% of the population does. a portion of the population that is almost always insane. EU is basing its ability to defend itself of what the insane do.

And the stunning eloquence of your well thought out rebuttal has left me shocked and chagrined.
GTFO FAG

>name another first world country
That has a population of 320 million then we can talk.

cry baby

What makes you think you know what I need?

An assault rifle is an automatic weapon. You can't legally own one without a very expensive and very extensive license from the ATF.

Paid Clinton shill detected. Abandon thread.

This

you fucking moron why would the EU use the dollar sign

What does that have to do with our weapons??? This is a people problem, not a gun problem...When firearm education was common place, we had pretty much zero shootings...now we have gun free zones everywhere and coddled libtards who are scared of air weapons

Tell me why you would even need a knife? What is so bad about knife restrictions ? I just cut up my food with a spoon. It's not that much more work. We are going to ban sharp pencils next. I'm sure there will be plenty of people crying about their "rights" then too

Is this bait?

any other? Americancer is NOT a first world country.

1. b8, I will only reply once

2. we don't have assault rifles

3. we in fact do need assault rifles

4. even if we didn't, it isn't called the bill of NEEDS

>ITT
The usual uninformed populace talking out of their asses about something they know absolutely nothing about.

retard

Other first world countries either completely allow or completely ban them. The US is unique in the variety of different laws for different areas within a country.

That's why you see shootings in "gun free" zones or areas of heavy gun control. There are shootings every day in places like Detroit and LA with heavy gun control. When was the last mass shooting at a gun show?

Move to France cucklord. Oh BTW an assault rifle is an automatic weapon. Good luck getting a license for one. They're super expensive .

but I need delicious tears. cry more bitch millennial.

My pleasure.

>75,00

Almost got there. Get out of my issues you eurotrash piece of shit

experience the world outside of just Shitstain, Alabama

serious discussion is banned only shitposting is allowed.

sure kid

Hey now, we all know that the majority of NRA members are the gentle giant dindus of Chicago.

Non aggression principle nigga look it up

Nobody needs a whiny little bitch yet here you are

born and raised in America friendo

This is bait, right?

eurotards... they think guns are bad but the EU is still selling guns and bombs to the saudis, who are at this moment slaughtering the people of yemen.

tell me why libtards can sell guns to human rights violators but law abiding citizens cant have guns?

why can

Friendo? Yea that sounds like some Aussiefags shit there

sure kid. does the Kool-Aid taste like obamas sperm?

one of those homos had a gun. the sandnigger has been confirmed homo

we are the only first world country.

What's this? A liberal stereotyping a race and region of the country? You done fucked up. I'll be contacting the Clinton Foundation so they can revoke your Communist membership card.
>Fucking hypocrite

Or police station

I like President Obama. Especially the way he makes twinks like you cream their pants at everything he does

heres another winner from the EU. .0000000000001% of the population hurt someone with a knife? well we better punish everyone for what a confirmed mentally ill person has done.

My fredums for security. Fucking oldest trick in the book and these retards feel for it.

didn't have this fifty years ago. and yes retards you could buy an AR15 without ANY paperwork or background check.

meant to link this image. you cant make this shit up.

kek
>race
when was that ever mentioned?
meanwhile...
>TRUMP'S NOT RACIST. MEXICAN ISN'T A RACE

Guy you replied to. Thanks for using friendo. I use friendo. And if you're from here then god damn act like it. We don't put commas in our numbers unless we're talking feet/inches

GTFO.

I should come to your house just to steal shit because I know you're to much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Anyone who read your post would understand that you were referring to and stereotyping white southerners. That makes you a typical liberal hypocrite.

Mexican is a race and Trump is not a racist. An American first policy is exactly what this country needs.

Define an assault rifle for me, OP.

I own a few rifles. Let's take my favorite (and fuck off, my fellow shooters - there's nothing wrong with a .22), the Ruger .22LR.

This rifle (check) is semi-auto (check), holds 10 rounds (check), is convertible to have a collapsing stock and pistol grip (scary check).

I can fire it at high rates of speed (not fully auto, you morons, none of them are - no one gets a full auto license unless you're a special snowflake or FBI) and if I put a few rounds to your center mass, it is absolutely lethal. No stopping power, granted, but, bleeding is fucking bleeding. It's a firearm, it's lethal.

So is this an assault rifle? It's the least powerful firearm on the market. It couldn't bring down a fucking deer, but, it's scary, it's semi auto and it's a rifle.

Oh, and, you can get it in AR-15 style. Absolutely nothing changes about the caliber or power, but, it looks SUPER SCARY then.

Is this an assault rifle?
As soon as you can define what an assault rifle is, because I just went through every criteria of what the state I live in defines an assault rifle by using a fucking .22, I'll have this conversation with you.

>>Be europe
>>one of the most advanced demographics in history
>>home to also some of the worlds most brutal tyrants.
>>a myriad of examples where the common man needed the ability to defend themselves
>>disarm an entire continent because of what the insane do.
>>trading rights for security. stone age tactics.
>>not so enlightened anymore

sure kid. he's on his way out, a complete failure.

I agree
and I'm American

>I like President Obama
Confirmed cucklord faggot.

No its ok. Nothing like that could ever happen with EU. Never Ever.

/thread

This(by the widest accepted and taught definition of what a first world country actually is and not a Facebook meme with a disappointed white woman)

/thread

>So is this an assault rifle?

YES BECAUSE IT LOOKS SCARY AND MY EMOTIONS TELL ME THAT IT IS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah man i rather die sitting in my new m5

Lol4r well done

it's gonna come from Hillary, cause of all you Trump fags are getting btfo by how incompetent he is

>>walls of salt over record breaking speeds of the trump train

LOVE HIM

>it's gonna come from Hillary
The only policy for her will be Hillary first. That will come in a furtherance of identity politics that we are plagued by today.

Can you say mandatory donations to the Clinton Foundation?

What's your address?

Since I know you don't have guns, Ima take your PC, your consoles, your dildo collection, and your cat.

we are "America and it's allies" I believe was the common terminology.
we get to decide who a first worlder is. not the wannabee's.

>YOU DON'T NEED ASSAULT RIFLES

you're correct. i mean cm'on the fact that the citizens should be able to defend themselves if the government turned rogue is just stupid. reason being: the government controls electricity, water, food stocks, military and nukes. should the government go rogue, any uprising would cease within days, even if you gave every citizen a rifle, they couldn't stand a chance.

I'm sorry

she's to busy flip flopping to care.