Do we have a public figure that everyone can relate to?

Do we have a public figure that everyone can relate to?
A leader we can trust?

Is there a single face out there that can grab the attention of all those around themselves and point the people of this world in a proper direction?

It seems that we have been devoid of a person of this caliber, someone who we can all look up to for many years now.

What would it take to create a figure like this?
How would we go about forging one?

As a species we desperately need one.

tl;dr: We provide insight into how to become a public figure, one who can bring valuable insight to the people of this world.

ITT: Let us discuss the Messiah of the Internet.

Putin.

I figured Sup Forums might have something useful...

Me?
I have fantasies about this kind of thing maybe y'all are also fantasizing about my epic success before getting drunk and crying yourself to sleep.
Anyways I'm your new God ama

How come I don't know anything about you if you are a god?

>
It seems that we have been devoid of a person of this caliber, someone who we can all look up to for many years now.

there was never a person like this.

Not a bad answer but most Americans and people from other countries would not agree....

I am talking about a true global voice that is neutral to everything.

Because you're retarded and I'm god.

Then it is clearly time to make this happen...
Any ideas how?

I am a Britbong and I think Putin should be President of the World.

Here you go

Not possible. People are too different in different cultures. You have to stick with countries and even smaller scale than that sometimes.

>the sheeple thinks a strong leader will protect their freedums

What kind of background would suit this person the best? One in the sciences?

you cant unite all people under one leader. the countries and people in the world are way too different.

why? russia is such a shithole tbh.

More along the lines of setting good global policy for future generations.

We all need to unite behind Trump using the Genocide of the Muslim people to push us forward, then the Jews will get what's coming to them. We all need to unite behind the white race and crush the Muslim and Jew.

What would it take to get a policy enacted in the UN to be enforced worldwide?

Putin.

you're searching for an enlightened monarch.

I'm sorry, this isn't the right time for me to come out yet.

3 years is when the shift will occur. Don't worry

Lol an apocalyptic war

If that happens what would be the most logical form of government? What would the 1% want to have in place?

AI?

Same thing they do now. Fake democracy puppeted by a global mafia of the elites, just on a global scale.

I personally don't think there's any possibiltiy for good global governance, cultures are far too different to agree.

Probably, unless someone invents a superior technology.

Are there any ways to work with these type of people?

>superior technology

?

>are there any ways to work with this people

No. If you think I'm going to vote on public policy with some Sunni from Saudi Arabia you can fuck off. Some cultures are 100% incompatible.

If you have a weapon that surpasses everyone else's they must do as you say.

One way or another something will happen. I would like to know the best way to contribute towards the future.

I'd vote Prime

What do you mean like against elites?

no

me

Batman.

Janusz Korwin Mikke

They are included as well. If anything, this technology would make them fall first because of how they are governing this world in its present state.

I really don't get what you're getiting at man, you're gonna have to explain it.

Why would we want a mesianic figure? It's for ideologic cucks and the weak minded, whether it's a Putin or a Chavez or any other figure that otherwise intelligent people surrender their choice to on significant issues. Take Trump as a good example, many conservatives have become so invested in his policy on migration that they have come to accept ideas they would not have even considered from anybody else (Trump is neither a fiscal nor a social conservative) this is textbook populism and demagoguery. The harm a one unifying figure exerting his will on the planet could have would be disastrous. On the contrary we need to move away from representative democracy (in which the chosen ones rule) to participative systems, this is where until recently the Western world was headed with figures like referendums which allow the public to vote on specific issues. As a Westerner and individualist I reject this idea of "strong" leaders, what we need to do is simplify the system and to enshrine human rights as non negotiables. Only then can we face threats such as political Islam in a consistent and principled way.

We wouldn't have the atomic bomb if the brilliant minds of the world didn't come together to create it.
That was the first mistake, giving that technology to average people, and the brilliant minds will not make that mistake again. They will keep the new technology they create to themselves and not share it with the elite because money is irrelevant to that type of mind.

OP is a retarded faggot. no one person should be leader, there should be a council...

Yea but we need a public figure to take us there first.