Killeen, 22 dead
"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"

Newton, 27 dead

Blacksburg, 32 dead

Orlando, 50 dead

Maybe it's time to admit that guns do kill people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk&ab_channel=JonLajoie
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have provided no evidence as to why that the whole "guns dont kill people" argument is false
also this thread and all threads like it are b8

Places with fewer guns have fewer gun deaths.

i like you

You see the problem is they don't carry guns, in United States we need more good people carrying guns that way they prevent criminals who have guns.

/thread

Its actually amazing how americans try and dispute this with terrible logic

youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk&ab_channel=JonLajoie
729d0e00-b925-4d9e-a436-b(...).png (13 KB, 600x337)
13 KB
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)23:50:31 No.689597885â–¶Aurora, 12 dead

Binghamton, 13 dead

Fort Hood, 13 dead

Edmond, 14 dead

San Bernadino, 14 dead

San Ysidro, 21 dead

Killeen, 22 dead

Newton, 27 dead
"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE I KILL PEOPLE"

ffs did it wrong oops.
well for the sake of random I think it's ok right?

>Maybe it's time to admit that guns do kill people.

wait a minute i will place my loaded ar-15 on the table and wait till it massacres my neighbors

Education would save lives not a ban. Aslo this is a shill thread.

Maybe it's time to admit a pencil can kill people.
And spatulas.
And puddles of water.
And tufts of rabbit fur.
And elephant shit.
And beer.
And cars.
And networking cables.
And rocks.

... its time to admit the problem is the wrong people have guns.

And more murders.

Only a slave population is disarmed.

it's amazing that such a useless point could be thought to be an argument.

How can you say that with a straight face?

A gun is literally a fucking killing machine

The best part is NOBODY is saying that guns should be banned, the ONLY thing people want, is to make it more difficult, and by more difficult people mean, nobody should be allowed to walk into a shop and buy a gun without any sort of check

All your shooting are due to niggers and social problems.

Here comes the terrible logic...

Funny how Americans simultaneously pride themselves on the strength of their military and believe they can defeat it with local militias

>The best part is NOBODY is saying that guns should be banned, the ONLY thing people want, is to make it more difficult, and by more difficult people mean, nobody should be allowed to walk into a shop and buy a gun without any sort of check

.. what part of "the wrong people have guns" did you miss, dumbass?

>27 dead 1 injured
may have beaten his score but no one will beat his accuracy %

Yes it is time to admit the wrong people have guns and that is because they are so readily available you fucking retard.

>Ban all guns! Yes, that will make all the insane people go away and we can live happily ever after!
You do realize that a psycho can still manage to nab a weapon even if all mer gurhns are banned? I live pretty close to what you call a white ghetto, not a trailer park, just pure filth and you are stupid to think that I won't have my 12 ga riot gun/9mm loaded at all times then you are a fucking moron
>But the police, they can save you.
No

That argument is pure hyperbole

Just look at the statistics, wherever there are more guns, there is more gun violence.

There are safety laws governing everything but as soon as it's even suggested that there are safety laws governing A FUCKING KILLING MACHINE everyone loses their shit.

How many more mass shootings do there have to be to make people realise they're talking complete dog shit

NOBODY WANTS TO BAN GUNS FFFUUUUUCKCKCKCKCKCK

other then the blood thirsty, do you think the American Military would willingly open fire on it's own citizens.......yeah they probaly would.

... if you would stop being mad for a second you would get what I just said.
>hyperbole
... I dont think you know what that word means, dumbass.

Pro gun people say "Criminals don't obey gun laws"

They don't even have to because there fucking aren't any

>"muh grammar"

>Maybe we should limit the sales of certain weapons
MUH FREEDUMS! OBAMER TRYIN TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY

This is literally what you sound like to the rest of the civilized world. You used to be a respected country. What happened?

Top Anti Gun Control Arguments on Sup Forums

"Guns don't kill people people kill people"

"Niggers"

"Muh freedomz"

America, I love your TV and movies but you're becoming an even bigger joke than ever before. Your next president is going to be either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton and you have lunatics killing multiple people every week. Wake up, do something.

I think they get what you mean, I think you're being willfully ignorant to the connection between the availability of guns and bad people buying guns.

people kill people but guns make it really fucking easy to do it

Its just pointless talkin about it,america loves death.

I'm not mad, I'm just writing words on a screen. I get what you said but it's just a fucking lazy argument with nothing to back it up. The wrong people have guns, we understand that, Captain obvious but that's because anybody can get a gun.

MUH SECERD WRIGHTS! DEY CAN'T TAKE WAY' MUH FREDUM!

Maybe if we ask nicely the criminals will turn their guns in

only when you admit spoons make people fat

found the american

except criminals don't commit mass shootings. They very much wants to live. It's the seemingly good people with no criminal background with a AR shooting the fuck out of people.

Shill thread. Paid for by Shillary and friends.
Designed to polarize. If pro-gun folks can be enraged into saying stupid things (preferably, actionable things - like threats) - then they can be highlighted in tabloid fashion as examples of how irrational pro gun people are.

This is bait, plain and simple. Don't nibble.

This

Or maybe it's time to admit that our mental healthcare system fails so hard, our security needs to step up monitoring on suspects, and that radical Islam is an enemy

Is this dumbfuck serious?

you do realize there are criminal background check with the legal sale of every firearm?
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

WWI - 20 million dead.
WWII - 50 million dead
Civil War - 500,000 dead
Napoleonic Wars - 5 million dead
Vietnam - 22 million dead
Communist Russia - 50 million dead
Communist China - 100 million dead

Only government should have guns, because that is the only way to make sure that no one is killed by guns. Do people actually believe this?

Then the good people shoot people who dont deserve to get shot because they thought they were armed. Just one example, wont solve anything

You know, people with real jobs don't have to lie for a living. You did know that, right?

Or realize that you just described the deaths of 0.000000001% of the population, so who gives a fuck.

that's blatantly untrue

Oh god he's serious

NICS background check nigga

Literally nobody could stop people from acquiring guns
Learn the rules of free market
>supply and demand bitch
Besides if they didn't have a gun they could easily rig a bomb

There's too many guns out on the streets already. If someone wants to go on a suicidal murderous rampage they'll use all of their resources to accomplish so. Mental Health is the big issue here.

It wont do shit, but it would help YOU kill people en mass after you find out niggers fuck your mom on the regular.

Holy fuck americans are retarded... imagine how hard it would be kill 50 people without a gun. No guns = less mass murder

Reported for lying. Bought a five seven at a gun show with just ID and cash. Walked out with the gun same day.

Dylan Roof had previous convictions for drugs and trespassing. Omar was on an FBI watch list. People definitely slip through the cracks. That's not to say its frequent, but clearly these background checks aren't sufficient.

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

The "wrong people" just go fucking buy them, and if they don't have any criminal history they get it same day. Fuck you

So true
Nice dub btw

Oh yeah because criminals are so known for following the law

And technically that's illegal, but unenforceable.

The people who sell guns illegally get them from somewhere, and its easy because there's so many

For those who will not place any blame on the access of guns in America I'm willing to challenge anyone of you. Give me your name, address and phone number. I'll come to you. I'm a gun owner just not a military grade gun owner. We'll do a simple test. I get a gun you get a rock. We stand 30 yards apart. Someone yells go and we each use our weapon. My gun, your rock. Guess who survives? Me. The gun doesn't commit the murder but it makes it a hell of a lot easier and deadlier.

You realize any motherfucking with enough money can waltz into a gun show and buy whatever he wants without a background check, right? Hell, there are gun sales/trading groups on Facebook for fucks sake.

Just remember, it took the swat team 3 hours to get to the orlando shooting.

Police won't save you.
Be your own first responder.

Gun Deaths is a misleading number. 60%+ of gun deaths are suicides.

Only until you were ordered to massacre your home town, then things would start to change.

Ok I'm a Canadian and I don't get why you idiots want to "regulate" guns.
You know fucking cars kill more people right? Banning or not banning guns won't cause a significant loss of life and you fags need to get over it.

ITT every gunfag thinks theyre a special forces trooper.

And of the remaining, 80-90% are city niggers shooting each other.

Nigger what are you doing, stop making us look bad

The homicide rate has been in decline for 30 years and mass shootings account for 0.2% of total homicides. So basically you're basing your opinion entirely on federal policy entirely on statistically insignificant outliers.

Ever think about making your own opinions based on statistics rather then letting the media and politicians manipulate you with inflammatory new articles?

PS: Come and take it you little bitch.

motherfucker*

Will that be your trial defence? "It wasn't me! It was the gun!"

Let's just say you managed to ban sales of firearms. That still leaves 270 million firearms out in the public. There's still access to those weapons.

The NRA, gun manufacturers, and gun dealers are very sorry people are dying from mass shootings. The only solution is of course to buy more of their guns. It's not about profit, its about protection and your freedom. Your safety is 30 rounds of liberty and freedom in a AR, you carry with you on your back at all times.

That's a fucking lie you POS. I can do that. 60% of those suicides are committed by Rainbow Trouts.

Not at all faggot. But 99.99999% of the time cops don't stop crimes. They just report the aftermath. As a gun owner, I'm not special forces, but I'm not a helpless bitch either.

Be your own first responder...

...To a crime that wouldn't have happened with proper gun control

Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

>Newtown
>27 killed.
>1 injured.

Good aim.

He'd have to actually show up first instead of being some fuckass keyboard warrior.

Guns alone don't kill people, guns in the wrong hands kill people.
That's why stricter gun control is clearly necessary because the wrong people are getting guns too easily.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people.

With guns.

The government, law enforcement, and spy agencies are very sorry people are dying from mass shootings. The only solution is of course to disarm the people. It's not about power or control, its about protection and your freedom. Your safety is 30 rounds of liberty and freedom in a AR, carried by your local police at all times.

Now lick the boot.....LICK IT!

Guns cause more violence and death. I'm still pro-gun for three reasons: Shooting is fun. Our government is dangerous. Boar hunting is annoying with a bow.

Whoa there friend
You made too much sense, the eurocucks will never respond to such a post

False

...the guns are self-aware and capable of operating themselves now??? Oh boy

That won't change anything. If someone wants to go on a murderous rampage, a "stricter gun law" won't stop them.

it makes me laugh the ways amerifats defend their 'need' for guns, how retarded can you be to not see that being able to buy an assault rifle is not sensible when autists from Sup Forums exist to carry out mass shootings

>Life in the US now 4 times more deadly than the Wild West