Are all attractive guys destined to become douchebags?

Are all attractive guys destined to become douchebags?

>be attractive
>start to realize girls/people treat you better
>people start complimenting your looks
>feel like your the shit
> that thinking goes to your head
>know you need to act attractive/alpha/confident
>now you feel like you can get everything
>get pissed when you can't get your way
>start using girls
>fuck over guys
>this will never stop
>you have gone full-Chad

this has been going on since the dawn of time.
attractive people are destined to become assholes

oh shit i just realized
thank you user i
i will stop being chad
i feel bad now

In a nutshell yes, same with the hotter the girl the bigger the bitch

>attractive people are destined to become assholes

or just awkwardly distancing

The most gorgeous guy at the local high school is awkward around people because he gets such strong reactions to his looks

Or you could just be a decent human being

Well, when you don't have to work for anything, why work for anything?

Although I'd argue it's more true for hot girls than attractive guys. Unlike girls, guys don't have an ATM between their legs.

I've been steadily putting more and more effort into my appearance over the last two years and I just cheated on my girlfriend for the first time so yeah, I guess so.

I don't want to sound like a dick head... But, objectively, I'm pretty good looking.

I'm not an arsehole, I've been with my girl for 6 years. Met at 17, had no intention of only sleeping with one girl, but I fell in love with her so, that' just the way it goes for me. Would never cheat, not an option and never will be.

I'm a waiter and studying to be a male Nurse... So, I'm kind of surrounded by women 24/7. While some of the quieter girls just sort of make the eyes, some of the more forward girls have flat out just confronted me. I was in kitchen once and one of the girls asked to suck my cock in the dry storeroom.

I don't ask for girls to treat me like this. I'm just a gentleman, who's good looking, so I think they just approach me.

My girlfriend finds it hard sometimes, but I love her so I supoport her...

I'm saying this because recently I had one of her friends (male, always tried my hardest ot get on with him, but he's just never liked me... Which is absolutley fine... Everyone doesn't have to like everyone else) tell her that I'm an arsehole douchebag who doesn't treat her right, which is complete crap. I would move the world for that woman.... But because this guy is into my girl... He's built a story about me that is untrue in his head.

While there are douchebags in the world, some people can just decide someone is a certain way without any evidence...

That was a touching story, Chad

I feel like I wasted my time

That will happen only to stupid and selfish people. I get compliments constantly but I don't act like a douche.

>I'd never cheat
>23

Shut up faggot you still have some growing to do. Do you think literally no one who has cheated on their girlfriend has ever said "Oh I'll never cheat on my girlfriend" or "She means the world to me" or something retarded like that?

You don't decide to cheat well in advance, Chad. What you're feeling right now is what any given other Chad has felt at some point before they started cheating and turned into assholes.

Go kill yourself and I hate you.

testosterone+confidence. Add someone with lower confidence and you get resentment.

Yeah people come off as dickish when they're bigger/stronger/more fit/good looking but you do not have to let them do that to you. You can easily put them in their place.

Do something about it, or shut the hell up

>Hello my name is Chad

Well hello there, Chad!

A lot of self loathing going on there, Chad.

Self loathing? I am an expert in the loathing of the self but I can assure you that's not an example.

No.

Well, if you look like this, you can do whatever you want. They would be all down to suck your dick, so why not acting like one?

No. Believe it or not most people enjoy the feeling of positive interactions with others. Besides, being attractive doesn't mean I want to get my ass kicked or be disliked.

It just means I get to fuck really hot girls.

Well if you're an asshole the interactions aren't really positive now are they?

Attractive guy here and actually a lot of people automatically resent me for it.

Sure, I get the usual compliments but a lot of the time people are threatened by me and go out of their way to put me down through passive aggressive comments loudly spoken to each other.

I mean exactly, that's why you would want to be a nice guy even if you're attractive.

Guys get threatened, girls tend to be nicer and more willing to talk. I consistently feel myself being sized up by other dudes that I meet.

>passive aggression spoken loudly

I think they're just insulting you, m8. Actively.

Im proud to be a full-chad at this point. Hotter chicks are basically bitches so why not be a douche and teach them a lesson at the same time?

If you're an asshole to them, that's fine. It becomes a bitch when you're an asshole to literally everyone.

Spoken like a true chad

It works, most girls would rather be treated in a domineering manner than on equal footing as you would another man, specifically in a sexual context.

Fuck that came out wrong. If you want to fuck a girl, it's a safe bet to not treat them as nicely or with as much respect as you would a fellow man. They'd rather that you take charge in some capacity.

Oh yeah, the sizing up. You ever get the guy on the street coming in the other direction who has decided moving out of the way would make him weaker and so plays a game of chicken with you?

Anyway, with girls I've found that a lot of them seem to think they've got no chance with me, resent me for it and then start with the passive aggressive comments.

The more masculine and alpha dudes definitely test me. Girls generally are cool to me but many assume I'm a douche when I first engage them.

No, they're not insulting me directly because they don't have the balls to. Trust me, when I call them out on their bullshit they shrivel up and mumble apologies. Did it to a group of 6 once and was pretty surprised by how they all cowered against just one guy.

Pretty funny that most people are such stranger to direct confrontation that fear and submission is almost always the immediate reaction. They simply don't know what to do.

Well this is the internet so you have no reason to be lying or exaggerating. Therefore I believe you.

This.

He's right man, have you ever seen someone aggressively engage a group of people in a social setting? The majority reaction is fear and submission especially if you're big and have a confident vibe about you.

>guy walks up covered in blood and gore
>offended when people mumble under their breath about him
>surprised when they back away during confrontation
>it's because I'm beautiful

The fuck are you on about?

I'm a chad, ask me anything that you think only a chad would know.

The hotter the chick, the worse she is in bed. Yay or nay.

Way too simplified but I find that the hottest ones are the best because they've generally banged the most.

You have to be attractive, but approachable - the more relatable you are, the better you do with girls

I figured because they can get sex on the drop of a dime they'd just lay there and let you do all the work, based on variable hotness. Being beneath her as a lowly worm, it's your job to satisfy.

What girls give the best head?

*you're

Simple ass faggot.

Lol chubby girls.

No man, sex is a team effort and it's best if you both put in work. I find that most hot girls realize that.

Shut up, nerd.

>sex is a team effort

Young cats don't seem to realize this. Sometimes it's inexperience and other times its "Are you roleplaying as a fucking corpse?"

All this is true but only of girls.
Girls who are attractive often have shit personalities are bitches. But when they get to around 40 they become really insecure because they relize that their looks are fading and men don't put up with shit from unattractive girls. Plain looking girls are much nicer people.

Yes, we dont all recover.

I really want to see what was going on with the rest of her body in this T-Rich shoot

\m/ \w/

You don't even need to be that attractive, just be an asshole. Women are attracted to abuse, successful men with good looks and that are douchebags just happen to go hand in hand very often

Who is that?

dat filename

I can't read beyond "the"

it is Cara D

>if you look like this, you can do whatever you want
except for being a successful actor it seems

Lol does he have any leaks of him fucking famous girls?

>one of the girls asked to suck my cock in the dry storeroom.

Pfft for real?

Uncle only T-BONES famous grills \m/

I don't recognize any of them man

user gets hit on by his fat waitress and thinks he hot shit

i hate that guy.

Not him but do you really think that good looking dudes with confidence just don't use Sup Forums? We exist man.

he don't want to get sued
so only the obscure frame shots get leaked........

how jelly?

So depressing. I want to see the Rita Ora one. You know he fucked her, Rihanna too.

Good looks are subjective I frequent faces of Sup Forums thread and most of you are ugly as fuck. That guy is probably getting looks from girls all day because there wondering why there's a dude being a nurse

there's plenty examples of guys who are attractive and arrogant (justin bieber etc) and plenty who are attractive and chill/humble (brad pitt, ryan gosling)

it depends on how they react to praise generally. some people need that praise and some simply do not.

>thinking he knows the persona of people who act for a living
>people who literally have PR firms and handlers detailing their every move
The only time they look bad is when they threaten to talk about the Pedo rings.

Hey I'm not gay so I'm no judge but he doesn't look special to me.
Picture un related

I didn't decide I was good looking from checking the mirror, people tell me unprompted pretty regularly. Every single one of my good friends, male and female has at one point just randomly blurted out how attractive they thought I was.

verry

Probably because your a faggot who hangs out with other degenerate faggots. As long as you're not fat somebody will find you attractive it's nothing to brag about