Pick your poison, Sup Forums

Pick your poison, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvknOXGPzCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yk9RO7zV0QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Middle any day, listen to Infinity On High too

Middle. N 2 Gether Now, Break Stuff and Nookie are bangers.

I'll go with the middle because Around the Fur is nice

right

why was music in the 2000's absolute garbage?

>tfw I made thios collage and someone reposts it months later
wew

Five of those albums are from the 90s

Column three, ez

>1997
>1999
that's not even the 90's you fucking retard

Middle easily but chocolate starfish > SO

>19 NINETY 7
>19 NINETY 9
looks like the 90s to me dude

You serious? Green Day and Paramore over Linkin Park, Deftones, riggabiggaKorn and the Big Biz? Mate, you must be memeing me

I modified it though so it's actually (mine) now. Also, how much time do you spend on Sup Forums? I've posted this thread a few times now and you always seem to see them.

I think Nookie is the best song on Significant Other.

It's not any better now. All of these albums were popular in the mainstream as well, so in my opinion turning on the radio wasn't such a hard pill to swallow.

Woah, take it easy.

Hmmm I might have to disagree there. I prefer both SO and 3DBY to Starfish, but I don't mind some of its tracks.

do you even understand what the 90's is faggot?
How do you even function in everyday life?

Enema of the State any day of the week, I love that album

So by that I mean column 3 haha I'm retarded. Riot and Infinity are fun, and American Idiot still holds up

haha
haha

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

A holdover from the edginess of grunge, but none of the creativity (however little there was). Of course, it also had some of the best music, it just wasn't popular.

"Hey I know lets just rap and wear chains but also play guitar and have dreadlocks and maybe a DJ"

When you actually like all those albums

Tough, I suppose the third is the most overall what I listened to...but just seeing that picture makes me hate myself for ever being young

around the fur is secretly patrish so Middle

those bands are way fucking better than that edgelord cringe shit. How can anyone be a fan of korn still when the singer still acts like a fucking 15 year old with daddy issues.

lol omg teh music im into now is so much better le swanz and dead graips xdxdd it GOes GILTItONIEO HAHshajhAhHA

i feel like no one is going to pick the left
the middle seems to be the most popular because the deftones album still kinda holds up
right is probably the most consistent, as "consistent" as fall out boy and blink 182 can be, at least

middle all day every day, is this a joke?

left isn't bad....replace Nickelback with Creed and you have a ballgame

[/spoiler] I unironically like creeds first 3 albums [/spoiler]

left is trump right is hillary middle is not voting

The 90s culture started around 93 and ended 2001.

What the fuck

>edgelord shit
>"boulevard of broken dreams"
>wears eyeliner and black suit / red tie

I'd definitely pick rigga migga moo Korn over Hot Topic era Green Day.

Why are you a fucking idiot, almost all of my favorite bands started in the 2000s, muse, radiohead, the strokes, you cant judge a whole generation of music on a few shitty albums, there is something good for everybody.

m8 there's nothing secret about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=KvknOXGPzCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yk9RO7zV0QU

>muse

Middle > Right > Left

End of story.

>muse
>bad
when will this meme die

How do I /into/ Creed?

you don't

>one good album on the left
>one on the right
>none in the middle
imma go left

Well, you certainly get points for originality. I'm guessing the Foo Fighters and Green Day albums are the good ones in your view?

>Deftones
>not good
>post-grunge
>ever good
Kill yourself.

i like the paramore one, even tho its their worse

Stone Temple Pilots are lauded all the time

it was foo fighters and blink-182. green day is ass.

fuckyouallpostgrungeisgood

Phobia's genuinely a good album if you can turn your cringe meter off. And I don't really see why Around The Fur is even on there, that's a solid album and not at all like the others in the middle.

All the ones on the right are trash but American Idiot is the best of them. If it had been Dookie I'd have gone that all the way. Dookie is 9.5/10

Around the Fur was probably one of the first nu metal albums that received a bit of TV/radio play. I've thought about replacing it with something of less artistic merit, but it probably deserves to be there despite its high quality.

I guess I got a bit confused because all 3 of the others incorporate rap elements other than that one, and it's way better. It's probably fair to say it was part of kickstarting the nu metal movement, so I see the comparison. Slipknot could've worked, even though they too would far exceed any of the albums on this list

You know I never would've thought of including Slipknot. I've always seen them as a bit more extreme and inaccessible than most other popular nu metal acts of the time.

left - collective 4/10
middle - collective 8.5/10
right - collective 6.5/10

I couldn't agree more but somehow they managed to infiltrate. Mostly because of their objectively superb hook writing.

Middle. It at least has Around the Fur which is semi decent.

You have to remember that the reason this happened was because there was a lot of "You vs Them" mentality. You listened to X genre and that was it and it was who you were. They listened to Y genre and that was it and that was who they were. The reason nu-metal and stuff like that happened in the first place was to fight against the you vs them mentality that existed at the time. It wasn't as much about the music and hoping nerds in the future on an anime board liked it as much as it was about unifying people. At least it was in the beginning anyway. It eventually got weird and that message/vibe was lost along the way somewhere and it became quite ridiculous.

Middle

That fucking guitarist (Mark Tremonti) alone makes Creed legitimate.

You listen to Human Clay and Weathered and then you stop.

middle because at least Around The Fur is a good album

pop-punk for sure

I've heard more than one person say this, that the guitarist is not too bad.

When I get the urge to listen to some butt rock I'll report back.