Your age

>your age
>how many partners have you had
inb4 sex is overrated (it is)

(totally isn't)

5 partners, 3 were in the last 2 weeks, i started using dating sites like pof and meetme.

>23
>probably in the forties by now, suck dick for a living so lost track

Good sex isn't overrated.
30 years old and ~20 chicks.

That's including 10 years worth of relationships

When I was using pof I was like 3 for 4 girls having sex within the first couple meet ups. Some the very first time met.

25+ partners

>20
>1- half of year relationship with chubby 8/10
ended today

>21
>2
it's not if you do this with one girl
i am getting married the next year, yet never got enough of her (2 yrs on, 3-6 times a month)

Underage b&, 2

3 vaginal intercourse, +1 oral (relationship never progressed)
It's not overrated if the girl is hot or you really wanna do it with her. Only overrated when the passion is gone or if she isn't adventurous at all.

56 partners

Does prostitutes count?
If not, then 2, unless you count that handjob then 3

I freak out when people touch me

3 and one more that i've done sexual acts with

>30
>0

still waiting for my complimentary robe and wizard hat

Current GF is a solid 10

it ain't

80+
get tested every 3-6 months, really need to wear condoms more often

Age 40
Somewhere around 90-100

Never had a threesome
Been married 11 years, only cheated 3x
Most of the chicks I banged were when I was 21-28 years old.

damn that's sad

partners: 4
and yes, its overrated

>22
>none
Oh God, pls kill me.

about 300; if you count oral (performed on me)

pro tip - become a lighting director at a large nightclub....

Post pic to see if rating holds up

>21
>3 partners

One was my girlfriend in high school for a year. The other two were short flings that never turned into anything.

I just really want to find someone to be in a relationship. I want love, man. But everyone where I live doesn't want anything serious or will just waste your time by only texting you until it fizzles out. It's lame.

That's because you don't know how to do it right...

0 (fore play but no home run feelsbadman)

Just lost my virginity the other day.

I think 31 different girls, but my memory is a bit blurry on a few of them so I feel like there's been more.

First when I was 14 then got into a relationship the next year and been together ever since

Nice try POF.

>20
>0

Feels bad man.

Same. Sucks because in school I turned puss down because how I was raised. Now I just don't go out so I can't get anything.

27y old
0 grills

age 28
between 80-120

Underage b&
1 oral

>22
>7 (3 of them were my gf soo i had alot of sex with them)
sex aint overrated if you know what youre doing

>an hero in a few years

>sauce ?

28, 5, trying for 8 more by the end of the year.

I waited till marriage for sex.

Over 6 years in a relationship and get puss every 2 or 3 days she's not on the rag
never thought about cheating cuz puss is puss

Are you gay?

Cuck

Not really if you think about it. It could be 0

I don't enjoy watching other men have sex with my wife.

sigh

>25
>3
>I'm in my second long term relationship and held myself a fuckbuddy after the first one ended
>saying sex is overrated is like admitting that you suck at it. anyone who ever had a good fuck can confirm.
>pic related

18 on 15 now hope to bumb up those numbers in coming years life is good

I mean yeah, best i had lasted three hours while high as a kite, still wasn't worth dealing with that fucking woman

It's not only where you live. This shit is on a global scale. Long term relationship are more rare today. Blame feminists and ''strong women'' who believe it's ok to have had over 30 partners in their lifetime. Btw most posts here are fake. You seem like a nice guy.

The real average is about 7 partners over a lifetime for a male. It's about 4 for women. Just sayin so there's isnt some kid that is going to kill himself seeing the stats here.

49-
155-160

18 girls 5 relationships
2 tranns
4 men

2 (married the girl I lost my virginity to, divorced because of the second girl)
Yeah, sex is kind of overrated.

Was she a prostitute?

>18
>0
plz kill me

You're 25 idiot, of course sex is awesome. You'll say sex is overrated when your dick won't be able to stand on its own believe me.

I'm 36.

I have kept track since my 20s but its probably 70 - 80 by now.

Back to Re ddit

Idk, I'm kind of afraid of sex.

No just a woman i had a long term relationship with

kissless virgin

>you're 25 idiot, of course you enjoy food
>you'll say it's overrated when you're a decaying corpse that can't digest things and everyone laughs when you try

skeletor detected

24 yearsold
32 partners.

dane-fag

42 women
3 men
1 trap

9 long term relationships (1 year+)
married/divorced
been mono/poly/open
long term sex and love addiction

I also hav 10 inch long peepee it is very long and wet

>you're 25 idiot, of course you enjoy food
That's not how biology works, Sup Forumsro.

>21
>4

3 were virgins, including current partner
feels good man

Depends who you fuck, and hope you don't end up with an itch

36 Years old
19 women
2 men

I like pussy for sure, but a cock is nice once in a while.

41-6 or 7, 3 of them were threesomes with my wife

how's the Islamic wave treating you over there in Europe

25/f

7 people, all of which I dated over the course of the last 10 years.

My current guy and I go at an average of 26 times/month, without exaggerating. We're both nerds and like to keep track of the data.

Guys with 0 or 1, I know you don't get out much, but at least try socializing online. Facebook is an okay way to do it as long as you're not being a sperg creeper and saying autistic shit like "mi'lady".

5 more i could have banged but chose not to

dis. we love the chubs

Age 21; 7 girls. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 18. Not even mad.

I'm 37. I've fucked 9 women. If we include oral, anal, vaginal, and messing around sexually? I've been with a total of 21. I only count the 9 though because that was full on sex.

2 hookers, 1 girlfriend for 5 years, and now a wife since 4 years

facebook is the worst way to get laid. I made a tinder 4 days ago and already fucked one girl. Just use tinder. I'm not even that good looking tbh

go out then or maybe hit up some hobby. what i heard from someone who i trust to know this, is just hitting up girls straight and making it clear that you would fuck them. many will turn away from you, but maybe one will stick. i am not the kind of person to try that though.. maybe one day

23 yo
9 women, one Married woman, one black girl, one asian, one colombian, one Chilean, one russian, one Iranian and some white bitches
Gotta hit the world tour up fam.
No Condomz
(I'm White)

Damn, that makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one in this boat then. lol You seem cool too. Though I wasn't taking it that far. I know people lie on here to seem cool or some shit. lol

But that really is it. Girls feel like its better just to fuck and not get caught up cause dumbness think its cool to fuck and dip, further building up walls.
I won't say its not my fault. Ever since my first relationship, I've gotten real close to girls and then shyd away out of fear of past resentment with my ex. Its been YEARS and I'm over her. Its just. I don't know. Something subconscious.

And the flings just sucked. I wanted to be with them but they didn't return the favor for one reason or another. Further building my wall.

Now its just weird. I don't really get infatuated with, well, anyone anymore. Im just numb when I get a match on tinder or meet someone new. I can't feel love. Kind of frightening. Its probably gonna be a while before I finally find the girl I've been searching for..