Sup Forums, when I met my girlfriend, she was all "I'm always down to fuck." We're together now for six, almost seven...

Sup Forums, when I met my girlfriend, she was all "I'm always down to fuck." We're together now for six, almost seven, months and her sex drive is fucking low. I have told her my need a few times, and she got offended all the time. Last time I told her if we won't have sex now (it's already been 1 1/2 weeks without), we won't have it for another week because of her period. She said she wouldn't have a problem at all during period, and guess what? She turned me down so hard. I'm getting a bit pissed. Masturbation helps, but honestly?

I have never been the person with the high sex drive, it were always the girls so far. Any tips for me?

I have to thank you.

Get used to it, leave her lazy ass, or start getting hookers.

my gf and i only really got into sex a a few months ago, while we are 1,5 years together, she is still in the crazy sex mood.

maybe she aint the girl for you, be more hard to get, see if she doesnt treat you like a fucking beta.

This

I have been with my gf for 5 years and her sex drive is steadily increasing, to the point it's bigger than mine. You're maybe just a bad lay. I'm not trying to sound smart or anything, but in my experience once the girl gets comfortable having sex with you she can't get enough of it, as long as you fuck them good. If you fuck her brains out she'll come back for more

Shes getting dick on the side man.

How does it feel to be cucked?

pitch the bitch

That ain't nothing puppy boy. Been with my girl for 11 years and we only have sex twice a year

Sounds like she doesn't want to have sex with you. By the way you talk you sound like a fucking douche bag.

You gotta lick her ass as often as possible.

How long were you dating before she moved in with you?

No advice here. I wouldn't say I'm a great lay but all the girls I've been in a relationship with had a drive higher than mine. Every time we saw each other, time to fug. Change girls fag. Or talk to her about it and why.

Thats fucked up. Are you serious?

Sexual incompatibility usually signals incompatibility.

thanks man, the beta part makes sense. Trying to change that from now on

fair enough. You might be right, she really likes it fast and I don't enjoy it at all, I'm more of slow and very long sex (she needs just a few min..) so I've neglected that quite a bit. Possibly just (literally) not gonna give a fuck because she's fucking bored. Bad to hear that, but that sounds pretty legit.

Yeah, can't help the language when I talk about it, and I don't like it either.

only 5 months, recently moved in (but only temporarily for 1 1/2months till she gets her new place)

Guess I really have to talk with her. Never thought sex could be very important for me, sure, I always loved to fuck, but now it's jsut not working out

your options, option 2 is best. It saves time, cos hookers will get you dumped. and you shouldnt have to get used to it.

unless she is extremely good in bed, leave her soon

Put her on antidepressants.

it only gets worse

Yeah, but I do love this girl, this is the fucked up thing. Leave because of sex?

> mfw i thought the faggot OP was gunna say 6-7 years
> he said months

hahahahahah

W E W LAD

> not referring to as "wife"

Better make that 1 time a year boy.

Legit leave her.

I'm serious.

hahahhaha no, bad enough only for such a short time and already happening..

> talking
> inb4 argument
> inb4 another thread

more of that girl

In all seriousness, act like an adult.
1. Tell her you're feeling deprived.
2. Mention that if you continue to be turned down for sex, then you are just friends, and all the price ledges she gets as your girlfriend are now revoked.
3. Find another pussy to fuck.

This is purlwy a shit test, women know instinctively that their pussy is their only inherent value, and she is covertly re negotiating the deal she made to get you to commit to the boyfriend role.
Just be firm, honest and clear about you wanting sex and also be confident in the fact that if she continues to withhold it, you'll find it somewhere else, she may even find your dominant display attractive.

You love her after 5 months?

Stage 5 clinger detected. Your gf sees you are weak needy dude. Don't dump her, she will ditch you soon enough

Cheers! Will do.

Op

A. Is this your gf

B. Is she a genius and awesome half jew half Irish girl from MA?

I bet the loss of interest in sex coincided more or less with when she moved in. And that "temporarily til she gets her new place" is going to drag on until you get sick of her and force her to move out.

Post more of her tits, and I can easily solve this for you.

Fuicking phone.
>privliges
>purley

Is her sex drive really "low" or are you just expecting her to have sex when you are done fucking around with other things?

Not confirmed. I still believe it's her, looks exactly the same. She denies, found this picture on Sup Forums, but they look the fucking same.

And no, not from MA, but from GA

Lol no man I think your gf has a dopplebanger who lives in MA. That is absolutely the girl I'm thinking of.

I'd say her sex drive is low. I'm busy but I don't care to screw work for half an hour to have sex (both master students, so study/half time work.) Could be! You should try to conirm that somehow. Nice picture indeed, love it

I can tell because of the tiny but tight butt but a lot of it is the hair.

honestly op. if she is distant and easily annoyed at little things that you do that means that she no longer wants you and there might be someone else. a good way to tell is the eyes. just look her in the eyes at random and if her eyes look glassy and empty then you know she has lost feelings for you.

always hoped to stumble upon more of her pictures..

not very distant, I'm probably the one being easily annoyed. It really does feel that she's crazy for me in every aspect but sex. Glassy eyes yeah, I'll keep that in mind and check

Sex is the canary in the coal mine. When it dies it signals trouble

Fuck off, faggot. You bitch for not having sex for a week and a half...? TRY 5 months without sex you cunt. Been with my girl for about 6 years.. she only puts out once every 4 to 5 months... until you deal with that? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

>six, seven
oh shit dude you're fucked
>months
oh. get rid of her.

Sounds like you've got some shit to work on bud. Girls don't like going that long without sex.

>Leave because of sex?
They do it all the time, why can't men?

>can't leave just because of sexual incompatibility

don't fall for that meme, its 100% propaganda to shame men and give more power to women in relationship dynamics. Sex is important, and leaving a girl because she's withholding sex (AKA she doesn't care about your needs and wants) is fine.

That's not bad. I would have put it like this: Tell her if she has no interest in taking care of your needs you will have to go find someone who will.

Birth control can nuke a girl's sex drive and make her way bitchier, or have more mood swings
There's better alternatives

>price ledges

That shit was gold, actually. Your phone did good.

Not bad, after she moved to Europe she had to get new birth control because the old ones were only sold in the US. She's on them for a bit more than a month now. This relates pretty much to it..

Lmao what a fucking cuck

She is cheating on you faggot

That's probably the problem then. A ton of women get very low sex drives once they go on birth control or change pills. It's just something that's not very commonly known
Also when you bring it up, make sure to frame it in the context of being worried about her, and wanting her to be as happy as possible. Makes it more likely for her to be receptive

Haha, get cucked.

OP, just ask her for BJ's or even a handyJ. If she gladly obliges, then there's hope. If she refuses those, then you need to have the "Sex is part of a healthy relationship and if you can't be a regular part of my sex life then we need to call it quits" talk.

Well you probably just suck at having sex or she's getting dicked on the side. Had 5 steady relationships and never happened to me.

she wants someone else's dick

this, she's fucking someone

if there's that stark of a difference in sex drive in only 7 months, you're probably not pleasing her as you should. You gotta make her want it Sup Forumsro.
It also might be time to move on. She's not being straight with you if she's getting defensive about it.

How can you not see the signs that you are being cucked.

What do(es) the other dude(s) taste like?

Thread should have died after this post. Only options there are is listed here.

I'm not usually one to say it, but she may be cheating. It's not normal for the sex drive to slow down that quickly. Should take at least a year.

this user has it
my girlfriend was stressed/depressed for about a year when she was at school and was not into sex most times
i was seriously close to breaking point, cause i felt personally rejected every goddamn time
i talked to her and told her that i also had needs that needed taken care of
not in a douchey way, just that i was there for her feelings so she should be there for mine
we agreed on blowjobs when she wasn't in the mood, about 1 a day
she's gotten better since then, and is usually in the mood whenever i am, so nothing lost

My wife of 5 years refused to fuck me for 5 months straight. It had just been getting worse and worse til she just stopped entirely. I ended up pushed to my limit and cheated on her with a girl 10 years younger than her. Left my wife for my girlfriend and have had sex usually more than once a day for the last year straight now.

Lost half my money and hardly get to see my kid now, so that sucks, but at least I have a chance at happiness with someone I'm actually compatible with.

Look up sex blogger posts and present her with proof that she needs to have sex with you more or you wont be happy and you will eventually break up, and if she doesn't shape up, leave her. Otherwise you'll regret it later. Life is too short for no sex or bad sex.

OP don't repeat the mistakes of anons past. Leave the bitch.

Getting her of the pill makes her. Sex drive much stronger

Married for 12 years.
Cheat all the fucking time.
When she feels neglected she puts out better.

People say guys just want a girl with a high sex drive till they get a girl witha high sex drive

Soooooooo not true my last girl had a high af sex drive we fucked at least 7 times a day for our 6 month relationship and it didnt get old at all i miss it

I know this feel... >.<
My GF was very horny when we started our relationship. We were teens... ;) But when she started to take the pill, her sex drive slowly became realy low... >.< To the point she wasn't even pleasing herself anymore.

We heard that it could be a birth control problem. She stops the pill and chooses to use an IUD. From then her sex drive never stops going up! :D Now, when we see each other, we make it 3 or 4 time a day. xD

Not when she's getting a large veiny nog cock slammed into her on the regular. OP is a cuck and just hasn't realized it yet.

Post her nudes, bail.

with all that's been said in this thread... you've only been with her for half a year dude it's not a huge loss if you just get rid of her. Don't put yourself in a position where you're begging her for sex, there's thousands upon thousands of girls you can have better relationships with.

>get her to talk to her doctor about switching birth control
>wait 2 months
>if there's still no sex, make her an ex.

who the fuck has sex 4 times a day regularly. my girl wants it the second time and I'm already thinking about other shit I could be doing.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

dude Ive been there GO NOW FLEE FUCK THOTS GO JUST REMEMBER YOURE BETTER

sex is really important. unfortunately a lot of girls don't see it as the expression of passion that it actually is but rather see it as something they do to reward their man. in my experience that shit doesn't get better, and girls who enjoy sex are more chill in general.

its only been 6-7 months, you think she's not going to become even more sexually distant in future?

also OP, it could be because she's just not that into you

this

Sex is an important part of a relationship.

Hey user

same thing happen to me

fucked like rabbits

then she moved in and it slowed

then it started to get over 2 weeks between a fuck

so i spoke with her and she just got bitchy

the next day i packed all her shit and left it outside the door and changed the locks.

i've now got a fwb and is always wanting to fuck every 2-3 days

lifes good man.

Either she's becoming sexually dysfunctional for some reason [i.e.: due to poor diet, lack of exercise, illness, etc.], or she's seeing someone else. I know when I was married, my wife and I's sex drive was through the roof. Once her sex drive began decreasing, I noticed she was seeing someone else during our marriage, and thus I dropped her like a hot potato and divorced her ass.

Not regulary! xD But when we can see each other in privacy... ;) We're student from different cities and don't live together all the week. Just together at week-end or holiday. :)

I sympathise, but the best solution is just kill yourself you huge fag.

There's nothing you can do about her sex drive.when your desperate for a fuck buy a fuck

underrated post

Ignoring all this tinfoil hat virgin stuff, my first thought was its probably birth control causing it.

Sounds exactly like my ex. Cheated multiple times just to not forget how sex felt like. Better being singel if you're not getting any + way cheaper.

Sounds like she's just not into you anymore, but won't leave you for some reason. Look at what she gets from the relationship. It's likely she's using you for something. Probably fucking someone on the side.

dude find a chick on the side, and if your gf catches you and wants to break up or whatever, fine, let the bitch piss off, it's not like she was doing you much good anyway lol

She's fucking someone else bud. No girl goes 5 months without sex.

>Sup Forums, when I met my girlfriend, she was all "I'm always down to fuck." We're together now for six, almost seven, months and her sex drive is fucking low.

Did she start birth control when you started dating? Some BC has the side effect of lowered libido, this actually isn't uncommon at all.

Other than that, she generally may be depressed. Either way, the answer is the same... you need to decide if she's someone you want to spend time fixing or not.

The last time I started talking breakup my girl learned all sorts of new skills practically overnight, suddenly she could deepthroat my penis, started wearing skirts without panties, and wanted to fuck in places other than the bedroom.

In the end I broke up with her anyway. If it's not something some medication is causing, you need leverage to move forward.

The pill doesn't make them act like that

Looks and sounds like my ex amber, she did the same thing. We had sex three times a day. Then one day it just stopped. Found out she was banging some guy from here job. I got them feels for you bro sorry

>it's already been 1 1/2 weeks without
PUMP HER OR DUMP HER

One last groovy rage fuck
then leave
last fucks are best fucks

Are you fucking kidding me? Getting on the right BC can be a nightmare, finding one that doesn't completely fuck you with side-effects takes time.

"The pill" can absolutely destroy a girl's sex drive, cause depressed, or worse.

Seriously though, just tell her to get an IUD, its so fucking convenient. Then stop using condoms and teach her how to be a real cumslut.

just dump her, women use sex as a bargaining chip more often than not.

it doesn't really get better and you can try to make an effort but women don't ever like meeting int he middle on things.

you're lucky because usually they wait until they move in with you or you put them on your phone plan or something to cut back.

>purley

Try purely next time.

fuck some other girls and then tell her why you moron

say she wasnt woman enough for you