What is the difference

What is the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01e2eLdRSek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of them is fighting for what they believe in and the other is a dumb American.

Kek

SHALL

One has explosives.

The white girl never murdered a whole bunch of innocent people you fucking ingrate.

None until one or other starts shooting people for not believing what they believe in. Dumb shit

Neither did the olive skinned one for all we know...

I hope this is bait, otherwise you really need to educate yourself

>olive skin
You mean mudskin.

The one on the left is saying they'll defend their country/beliefs

The one on the right is saying they'll convert you or you die

One is a terrorist and the other one is muslim

Well funny thing Jesus was a mudskin as well if you believe in religion.. hocus pocus bullshit fucking the world for 1000s of years

id fuck the yank

Need to learn history my silly friend
Exactly what the christians did
Ban all.guns along with ban all religions
Maybe then people can think for themselves
Religion dying in most educated countries.. for some reason America is going thw other way

Well it depends what geographical location you live in as mud can vary from dark brown, to beige and in some cases red. So I'd find it more accurate just to call them "sand niggers" or some other racially discriminatory name.

one of them have nothing to lose..

kek

One is British and the other is hot

post your fedora collection TJ

American here. Can confirm.

One shoots paper targets, the other shoots innocent people.

None

so the girl is some famous serial killer?

Join the muslum party boat

youtube.com/watch?v=01e2eLdRSek

The one on the left is pretty and doesn't need to blow herself up to get guys attention.

>innocent

>Think for yourself
>Spout same bullshit rhetoric preached for 100 years

Pick on.

One is Christian and the other is Muslim.
What are you, fucking retarded?

burn.

/thread

/thread

HE'S hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin.and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and whackin and smackin and hackin and smackin

Samefag

/Thread

even to stupid to troll, millennial?

Potato IQ detected
How do you tie your shoe laces by yourself? Ahh... mummas boy in da house

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

The values modern Christianity upholds are better than the values modern Islam does.

It's not much harder than that.

>what is the difference

Walk into each one's neighborhood and ask around.

Yet Christians have killed far more people in modern times then Muslims.

One is about to have a nice day shooting at the range, the other is about to be stoned for showing her face. Get @ me you sand nigger loving atheists.

/Threaded

You're right user, let's go live in Syria it's surely safer.

Say that to any extremist in Mudfuckistan and they'll still kill you, just because you're not a muslim.

You're ignorant to reality, faggot.

This better be b8

This is typical liberal bullshit "educate yourself" seriously do you think this fucking means anything?

one of them blows you the other blows up

one didn't strap on a suicide vest afterwards.
is this what betacucks do? god kid at your age I was having some of the most incredible sex of my life.

the one on the left is willing to fight to preserve her way of life and her right to live it. The one on the right is willing to kill anyone that doesn't agree with her religion.

One is out killing people. The other is just running her over privileged mouth.

One is willing to nuke itself while the other isnt

one of them you buy with money and fancy things the other you buy with a goat and maybe a couple chickens if her father is a goy.

Through regular wars with other countries. Muslims countries have been in flames for decades, and now we have IS doing the most cruel of things to people. You don't really see anyone else doing that.

I hope by "ban all guns" you intent to take them away from the government too.

I love it when people have no idea what they are talking about

its fun :)

ill just go ahead and let you stay an ignorant piece of shit until you do your history, ps: start with the crusades to figure out how wrong you actually are :)

ITT: strawmen calling other strawmen Strawmen while being called Strawmen by strawmen.

Never said anything about where is safer. Still doesn't change the fact Christians have killed more Muslims then the other way around.

This is true...Look at the how many millions died in 20th century wars. Mostly Christians peoples.

Yeah, 'cause muslims suck at war, as with most other things.

In the bible God explains the logistics of buying and selling slaves, pretty modern.
Christianity and Islam are interchangeable, if Islamic nations were all to become developed there would be no Islamic terrorism.

Gotchu fam

>religion dying in most educated countries
>Most educated countries dying from islam human flood.

great, leave your christianity and go back read the quaran

One is posing to be cool on Facebook, the other is actually ready to go fuck some shit up.

All religions are false about afterlife and their views of a god.

/thread

Dubs of truth

Under rated post

The white girl walked into a nigger church and started shooting.

you appear to have replied to the wrong comment

ow lard jezis

the first is inherently isolationist and nationalistic
the second is inherently expansionist and religeously motivated

if you cannot see this, you are only look at
>muh spooky scary black shooty gun

Let's ban poverty, then there will be no poverty.

One worships a human called Muhammed, the other worships a human called Jeshua.

It's strange that god always comes in the form of a human to various cults, but never as itself to the whole world.

kek

the christian has that to protect herself

the sand nigger wants to kill innocent people

one of them is a poser

other one is a soldier.

both have a huge asscrack and are virgins from the pussy

>if Islamic nations were all to become developed there would be no Islamic terrorism

It hasn't undergone a single reformation since it started way back a 1400 years ago. Why would it suddenly do so now?

Thw one on the left wants to be ruled by JEWS and the other wants to be free from the western world

If we ban poverty, then only criminals will have poverty.

these where all fashist and communist atheists, but nice try

both are retards
one has a grenade

Edgy

The reason is the great awakenings. I mean god damn their have been four. There's the real history retards that keep saying vague ignorant shit.

What you can't see the American holding the bible? How is that not religious?
And the other is Palestinian fighting to get her land back ie nationalistic.

So you're saying Yurope needs to be liberated?

Considering the shooting sprees in the US i find this ironic to the maximum degree and the people desperately responding with '/thread' very sad. I thought you at least had the balls to face your issues, USA.

I'm from germany and quite amazed by the 'winterhilfswerk', just learned about it. Sort of a social security & community funded welfare system. Didn't knew they had their own special organisation for it. Oh and btw. not everything liberal is bad, if you don't look at the 3. Reich from a more "i don't care about the jews" perspective it was a nice liberal utopia

>And the other is Palestinian fighting to get her land back
go away muhammed

One has actually killed someone.
Other would be scared shitless if the situation were to occur.

are you a hartzer?

So George Bush sr and jr and Clinton were Atheist?