To all you cashiers out there

To all you cashiers out there

Why?

ikr??

u have to grab the receipt/notes, or else they fall.

What is ikr?

I kick retards

Sup Forums, where people with the slightest microaggressions can easily make images of things that "trigger" them the most. But remember, there not as easily "triggered" as the tumblrinas they despise.

Get back to jezebel or salon or whatever god forsaken leftist hole you crawled out of

Oh. I just Googled it....I know right....but why would you say that in response to my question? I think you're the retard.

>people with the slightest microaggressions
what?

Also, unrelated note, 'triggered' refers to panic attacks. If you can make a meme image (or type a post), you aren't being triggered.

nigger,,,,, if u hand money like that, the bills just fall off your hand. You have to grab them.

Feels awkward to grab change from the palm of a stranger, so much contact required, much touching of hands.

I do this on purpose. Love watching hot girls squirm as they have to reach into my sweaty, wart covered palms

at least I can respond correctly

they let you out of the attic?

You mean leftist place called Sup Forums?

You're right, but it's loosely used, like cuck and autist.

You drop the coins in their palm first, then hand them the bills when they pocket the chage

Then you lastly give them the receipt when they put the bills away.

It's not that hard.

I hand them the cash, change separately, and then the receipt. takes slightly longer but nobody minds a wait when they dont have to juggle bags, notes, change and a receipt.

Have some Wyclef

...you could be at the party getting loose...

I agree its not that hard! I hate it when i get bils and coins in one hand.

you are complete faggots....

who the fuck gives two shits about how they hand you change. They should throw it at you for using cash in the first place like a poor piece of shit.

If you buy something for under $5 and pay with $20 or higher, you're automatically an ass for being part of the problem that is every retard paying with a $20 bill and depleting a cashiers register of small change.
>Sorry I have to pay with a card.
Don't be sorry for using literally the easiest form of payment for everyone, quick, and no hassle.
*setting, a fast food place*
>I don't need my receipt.
Yes you do shit head if you expect to either A.) Get your order, or B.) have any actual ground to prove your order got fucked up and you're not just trying to cause a scene cause you need attention.

I think OP means when the cashier just extends his hand with the ticket and change on his palm and stays like that, expecting the customer to grab it from his hands. It's kind of retarded.

Or migraines, or suicide.

SJWs use it to mean pissy pants hysteria and have no idea what it really means.

Ok, thanks
Ikr too

>Cashiers who do this and add coins on top of the receipt

FUCK Walgreens

Whathe are u eating under there?

In Czech Republic cashiers get pissy over cards even if the alternative is a $100-equivalent bill. This seems to be a case of the newer cards are, the pissier people are over taking them. American cashiers prefer it, limeys dgaf, whereas when you get out east they get increasingly whiney about it.

That being said, Czech cashiers are always pissy because they make like 2 bucks an hour, so maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

>2016
> still using cash

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

I work in retail and I hand the change to customers in a proper way, but many people are too stupid to receive it without dropping it. STOP FUCKING TILTING YOUR FUCKING HAND!!

Ooooh la la wi wi, I said Muhammed Ali

easy there seƱor Trump

I see zero problems with people paying with card.
If I had any say I'd only accept cards, literally swipe and hit okay two times, done in inder five seconds.
Can get through most customers in under a minute as long as they pay with card, and the receipt printing takes up most of that time.

We're a bunch of weirdos

I'm on hold with the DMV

When I was a cashier I'd hand them the bills with one hand, change with the other. Receipts were upon request only on cash, and automatic with a card.

Most customers would just leave one hand out for everything