Russia masterrace, going to move there, away from This shithole in sweden

I think Greece is pretty cool

Second this Greece is the shit

North Africa.- poor bastards
Germans.- they need to recover the good ol' German pride
Russia.- Putin is badass
and Fuck USA

Germany is doing okay I guess

Russia needs to stop killing and imprisoning anyone who won't get on Putin's dick

North Africa needs a few more violent revolutions

USA is shitty but if they elect Hillary they might catch up to the rest of us

>Germans
Good people. Used to be better but the Jees ruined them.
>Russian
Not really white, but admirable for being one of the last Western patriarchies.
>USA
Better fifty years ago
>North Africa
Used to be Romanized and have white people, then Islam happened

What about the other Eastern bloc countries?

Some of them are white, some of them aren't. More patriarchal than Western Europe but none of them wield very much power compared to Russia or, say, France.

One of the only good things communism did was shield them from the wave of poz that swept their neighbors to the west.

Germans: Too hampered by guilt from WW2 to be the great world power and proud nation they could be.
Russia: Respect their strength, Not a country I'd want to live in but not one I'd want to piss of either.
USA: A confusing country with a split personality. Does it want to be feared or loved? Does it want to conquer or liberate? The most powerful nation that ever existed or a fat, dumb weakling force feeding itself reality tv and SJW bullshit? It doesnt know what it wants.
North Africa: Had great potential. Now a mess. Probably will remain so for a long time

Quads of truth

1. Alright nice people
2. Terrible Dota players, Good Warcraft players
3. They are alright, their govement sucks but the people is overall alright people
4. No opinion dont know they well enough

You are the chosen one mate

> but the people is overall alright people
i guess you've never been on Detroit, Phily, or even new york

>Authoritarian shithole
>Authoritarian shithole that was even more authoritarian and shit no long ago
>Authoritarian shithole that was free for a couple decades centuries ago and won't shut up about it
>No idea wtf goes on in Africa and dgaf

Fuck the Germans and their economic invasion of Europe...don't kill the Jews and Gypsies, just re-distribute them to other countries...fuck you Germany..
Fuck Putin, Bi-polar Autist twat, go fuck a bear...
America is fat and fucked..
Feels for N Africa, been fucked by everybody..

Any countries you anons DO like?

I like Switzerland. Treu story

Switzerland, Czech Republic, Panama, Estonia, probably a few others. Basically anywhere that's not an authoritarian shithole is high on my list.

>Cool people
>I miss the Soviet days
>I FUCKING HATE IT HERE, WHY DID I COME BACK?! RAAHGHHGHAH
>Don't really care.

donald trump will win the election and we'll all be killed by nuclear winter

>Panama
that country is a fucking third world shithole mate,they literally live in caves and huts

Meh. If you have the money to live well, people stay out of your business and are generally friendly. Drugs are cheap and plentiful, the women are beautiful (assuming you're into wetback adjacents), and the landscape is breathtaking.

I wouldn't want to be a peasant there, that being said, but there's not many places that are fun to be poor in.

Panama is fucked by usa