What meds do you take, Sup Forums?

What meds do you take, Sup Forums?

Prozac 40mg a day over here
AMA

Adderall 60 mg a day
Used to be on Prozac 40 mg but it gave me ED

anyone know how this chart was calculated?
What does social harm even mean here?

Damn.
I've had minor ED on prozac, but it's going away. Most major side effect is palpations for me.

What are you being medicated for? ADHD?

It's from some study in Scotland I think. Not sure how it's calculated. Will try to find a link.

Lithium 450 mg twice a day
Cymbalta 40mg
Lamotrigine 150mg
Seroquel 600mg
Propranolol 20mg three times a day

Bipolar?

>Cymbalta
That's poison

Cannabis Sativa .2 grams before bed, sometimes .5.

Is it normal for SNRIs to be prescribed alongside anti-psychotics?

Yup, been taking stimulants since I wa six

Fucking hell. I'm being re-assessed for adult ADHD, so I might have to go on Ritalin or something, but everyone in my family is telling me not to, that it's poisonous, or just outright accusing me of being a junkie.

Hope things look up for you, man.

> Inhaled solvents leas harmful than nicotine cocain and alcohol

Fucking cancer thread

is ketamine, cocaine and methadone really less harmful than alcohol? that doesn't sound like it's true.

and the ugly people losers are ugly and look ugly when you only put ugly people losers on itunes music top chart so put in a couple of attrative loser people so dont piss people off but i dont get it if alot of people hate the ugly people losers cause ugly like reddit and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and dont want to see the ugly people losers on tv or music then why cant the people get rid of the ugly people losers if noone want to see the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like Dog shit like Beyonce and is ugly as shit
i get it cause the ugly people losers
cursed all the attrative loser people
so the only choice is the ugly people loserse like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce all day and is ugly as shit
which make the ugly people losers really pathatic and ugly like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser and the ugly guys losers

solve all lifes problems less popular people or popular people actors die if dont get the ugly people losers jealous or dont do anything the ugly people losers dont want like dont make the ugly people losers look ugly or dont tell everyone in the entire world the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like Beyonce or will kill you anyway cause try to be better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly people losers only help the ugly virgo women loser but try to hurt popular people with girls which dont make any sense
and the ugly people loseres try to be better then everybody and me and the popular people and need alot of ugly help like the ugly people losers like the ugly hippo loser women and the ugly guys losers that smell like Dog shit like Beyonce and is ugly
i am the nigger
thats why fuck reddit
and the ugly people losers
cause pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is pathatic and ugly

gabapentin 600mg 2 times per day
zoloft 100mg
buspirone 10mg 3perd
lamictal 300mg
ceroquil 200mg
nexium 40mg
heroin

Recreationaly weed and sometimes Tramadol. only rarely as to not get addicted. Smoke weed errday tho

I've always wondered what opiates are like. Never wanted to try them, though. Don't want to end up an addict like my father.

bump

Mixed with weed, tramadol is the fucking bomb. ive heard its pretty shitty compared to other opiates though, but i wouldn't know. All I know is that combo gets me nodding like a mofo. Tramadol alone just feels like a buzz off of weed though, not really worth it

right now my life sucks, i just got back from california rehab shot up like twice think about it like this

opiates are like the super cutest wife 10/10 would rail 100/10 but you wanna fuck her so bad she's looks so good but if you fuck her - she'll fuck you over 1000x harder, rob your whole house everything you own all your money bank acc everything

shit feels amazing though it feels like an orgasm and warmth and body high

x is scored as less damaging personally and socially than acid? Seems like bullshit.

Gabapentin 6400 a day.
Clonidine
Ambien
Vistaril
Flexeril
Seroquel
Ropinorol

Fucking hell man. Hope you get better. Honestly I sympathise with you. I know what the psychological pain a lot of us have to go through feels like. I know the feeling of waking up in the morning with no hopes, no desires, no will to do anything in life. I've never used opiates, but I think I know why my father did, and I think if I was raised by him, I would too.

Stories like yours are just more reasons supporting the legalization of all drugs. You aren't a piece of criminal scum, you're a victim of the lack of mental health facilities in the west today, and a victim of addiction.

Have strength, man. Good luck.