This white woman is getting her fill of BBC. After she is done licking that fine brothas cornhole...

This white woman is getting her fill of BBC. After she is done licking that fine brothas cornhole, she goes home and kisses her mulatto kids and white husband goodnight. How does that make you feel, white boi?

Shill detected

fuck off you pathetic cuck

>angry white boi detected

If whites were real men, the black man wouldnt have to fuck so many of there women.

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TO THE BLIND WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC! IT WOULD BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THEY EVER HAD SEEN!

why in the name of m00t would she eat a nugger ass

IT WOULD CAUSE SUCH SURPRISE IT WOULD MAKE ALL OF THEIR MINDS ELECTRIC! HOW COULD ANYONE TELL THEM THAT SOME THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM!?

Bad for that diseased family

>This white woman is getting her fill of BBC.
No she's not, she's getting her fill of that niggers asshole. MMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMM

She can't get enough of the superior black man

What does a nigger do after sex ?

25 to life
Hahaha

Pretty turned on, actually.

I don't even know her, why should I give a fuck about the story of your life?

Relax before mounting another cracker ass bitch, bitch.

IN SUCH DISBELIEF I THOUGHT I WAS ASLEEP WHEN I MET YOU! MY HEART LIQUIFIED AND I SIGHED OH THIS MUST BE A DREAM!

IF I FORGOT TO SET THE ALARM AND SLEEP ON THROUGH THE DAWN DON'T REMIND ME! I'D RATHER BE DREAMING OF SOMEONE THAN LIVING ALONE!

It must suck being a lanky black guy

Other than being fat, an Asian or lanky ginger it's basically the worst possible thing for your sex life

Cant belive people are still falling for the same bait

that camera tho

you are a fucking modern day poet, nigga

Quick stop him fucking spook is stealing her underwear....

How do you starve a nigger .... hide his food stamps under his work boots

>shill
>cuck

Gaywad

Getting paid to have sex with a black person?

I've had sex with black chicks for free

IF YOU'RE SEARCHING THE LINES FOR A POINT WELL YOU'VE PROBABLY MISSED IT! THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Top top kek

How do you sexually satisfy a white woman? Rent out a room i ur house to a black dude.

you can see the regret in her eyes.

Being a stupid nigger in just one thread wasn't enough for you?