India proceeds to single-handedly conquer Pakistan and integrated them into the Greater Hindustani Hegemony

>India proceeds to single-handedly conquer Pakistan and integrated them into the Greater Hindustani Hegemony

How terrified does your country become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqOlDQPDsh0&t=278s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why wont they take Bangladesh aswell?

How is this thing can wash itself? Looks like his muscles wont let him to wash his back properly

>not knowing about luffas

borat plz

that is implied. it's just there's not much of value in Bangladesh.

adding 2 piles of shit together just results in a bigger pile of shit, in the end it's still just shit

anyway, this new entity would just be in a permastate of civil war

>the best of both worlds with military technology (US gives their tech to India, China gives it to Pakistan)
>all that manpower, would be the largest nation in the world
>united instead of spending resources against each other

you serious?

I would honestly prefer them taking this.
The border gore triggers me.

why does it make you mad?

India is going to be a superpower soon with or without Pakistan. You might as well join us Ali.

You just get other people to wash you.

>ignoring history and culture

That body is a fucking anomaly. And I don't mean that in a good way.

he's a beast in all ways

You know that Pakistan seceded for a reason, right, dumb fuck.

India will never be a superpower, because India doesn't have the potential to.

>You know that Pakistan seceded for a reason, right, dumb fuck.
Yeah and how much have they done since then? slid further and further into being an irrelevant dump. Meanwhile India is catching up to countries like China.

>India will never be a superpower, because India doesn't have the potential to.
India already has a space program and has the highest development potential of any country in the world. Don't underestimate what 1.3 billion people can do.

>Meanwhile India is catching up to countries like China.
Maybe in your jenkem induced dreams.

>India already has a space program
Kenya has a space program

>and has the highest development potential of any country in the world
yes because it's at the point when it still can't manage to get people to shit in toilets

>Don't underestimate what 1.3 billion people can do.
Don't overrestimate what 1.3 billion Indians can do

>this buttmad pakistani

how mad are u that pakistan will forever be irrelevant until it's owned by India? even China is turning away from you guys.

If you think the only realistic people about india are pakistani you're even more deluded than I thought possible

learn to speak english Ali.

>complain about the west
>live in France

You're losing your english, rajesh.

is he "our guy"?

they will

>India
>Not collapsing by 2030

lmoa

fitting a post by the country that will be a colony of the Hindustani Hegemony by then

lol

>>India proceeds to single-handedly conquer Pakistan and integrated them into the Greater Hindustani Hegemony
>implying we want it back

I would much prefer an indian hegemony over any of the other powers honestly, I hope they continue to progress

Pakistan rightfully belongs to Afghanistan

the guy in the first pic is Iranian actually...

That guy is arab
China will likely let pakistan have its way with you while taking southern tibet

I got an idea- split Pakistan among Iran, India and Afghanistan :D

>implying you don't

that already exists, it's called Dubai.

They both rightfully belong to India.

KEK

kek. every aakhan bharat poster is eternally buttmad about the existence of Pakistan. Hell, the river Indus, which gives India its goddamn name is in Pakistan

WE

I'm sorry but this guy's """muscles""" just look like rolls of fat wrapped around his appendages. I don't see any tone here

see

is the Hindu kush real or mythical?

the mountain ranges? real.

Pretty pleased probably. It ain't the cold war anymore, US and Pakistan are frenemies

India nice :)

POOrtugal nice too :3

>his muscles
>muscles

Come on. If he wasn't so fat he'd just look like a slightly larger man.

I'd feel good for them. Wipe the pakis off the map, make India great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqOlDQPDsh0&t=278s

no I mean the weed

Why is there a black guy in India

he aint black nigga, just dark.

corrolary, we don't have whites, just fair ones.

I am pretty sure that India has people from all major races. There are people in south India of recent African descent and a lot of North Indians are more closely related to Iranians/middle-easterners in general than to south indians

>"All Indians are pretty similar," says Chris Tyler-Smith, a genome researcher at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, UK, who was not involved in the study. "The population subdivision has not had a dominating effect."

>The evidence that most Indians are genetically alike, even though anthropological data show that Indian groups tend to marry within their own group, is "very puzzling", says Aravinda Chakravarti, a human molecular geneticist at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland,

every TRUE indian secretly wants Pakistan back although they may not admit it. the hegemony is in all their dreams.

>hegemony is in all their dreams.

It would just increase our muslim population
we don't want that

That's why you genocide

you already have the largest muslim population in the world. what's a few more.

That's not Indonesia

India's is way larger even with muslims as a minority.

Rajpinderjit's revenge

I would pity the muslimification of Hindustan and the pollution of their genepool by millions of incredible inbred peasants who discarded the old Hindu anti-sapinda laws after the t*rks mindfucked them.

>" Indonesia also has a larger Muslim population than any other country in the world, with approximately 202.9 million identifying themselves as Muslim (87.2% of Indonesia's total population in 2011)"

>"Islam is the second largest religion in India, with 14.2% of the country's population or roughly 172 million people identifying as adherents of Islam (2011 census"

>he actually believes a religious "census" of India

A lot of the muslim parts aren't doing a census.