Is there any reason to live? Clocking in at a whopping .5 in

Is there any reason to live? Clocking in at a whopping .5 in

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=average length of clit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly no. But thank you. Sometimes I get insecure about my dick, just shy of five inches. But then I come on here and get reminded that people like you exist.

You probably won't make any girls happy, but you make me happy. Based OP.

Meh some bitches are into it, this is the internet I'm sure you can find some.

This. Thank you so much for making me feel better about myself OP

It might not be too late to go transgender. Become a woman get big fake tits and try to hook up with lesbians.

No reason bro, have the same dick like you i want to die.

save money and get a nice big one build

post a hard pic why do you idiots always post a flaccid pic

Dylan?

You already seem to be living without a penis.

Unles you justify your existence through many secs. no, there's no reason to off yourself.

Seems foolproof to me.

Shit we on the same boat haha i love life

Honestly no bro, your DNA shouldn't be passed on, but if you get fit and pretty you'll be an awesome sissy

That's when you learn to become a master at eating pussy. The size of your dick doesn't affect your ability to eat pussy well, and if you become a true pro at it you can satisfy girls just as much as any other guy

and im just sitting here with 7in

I feel so much better about my 5.5 inch dick now.

Thanks user.

you can take HGH when you have micropenis and get up to a somewhat normal size

Yes.
You could be in the Guinness book of records
" biggest clit in the world "

I'm a successful physician with an 8 inch penis. I sit at home and masturbate anyways because the opportunity cost of dating and sex is not worth the time anyways. Not missing out bro.

Congratulations! It's a clit.

Yeah honestly. I get that "the motion" is worth a lot more than the size. But honestly if you know how to eat pussy and your dick is at least 4 inches. You'll do alright.

There aint shit you can do with a 1 inch dick.

This. It's like you losers want sympathy for your micrococks. I get you've never fucked anyone before but let me let you in on a little secret; cocks are usually hard fucking.

I'm going to assume OP's past 18..would it even work then?

just live a good life understanding that enjoying dominant, masculine sex won't ever be a part of it

if you serve others and try to bring the suffering into gladness then perhaps in the next life you will have a bigger cock

i truly believe this

lose some mother fucking weight before you worry about the size of your clit

And where do you get that?

Shoop

>You probably won't make any girls happy, but you make me happy.

Neither will you, being happy about this single case which is based completely off of relativity is fucking retarded.

OP won't be there in the room with you when you pull your pants down and disappoint whomever has the misfortune of breeding with you.

become a trap.
really

i believe it will, but only for a clinical micropenis, not like 4 / 5 inches

This. Everytime I come to Sup Forums I'm reminded that my life is pretty good. Average Dick, cutest GF, good friends, and fit.

Half hard

Awwwwh, I think it's trying to wave at me!

Hi little guy! :)

IIRC it's not hard to get, check if it's legal where you're from and if not you can get it from body builders' sources. Alternatively you can go to a doctor and show him.

You've still got a tongue and fingers , women luv them more than cock

I wish

but the sheer size it is a turn off

Holy fuck! Time stamp so I know this is real please!!!

You obviously haven't been on here long enough if you think this is a unique post.

Okay, happy was a strong word. More like thankful for what I got.

You seem very aggressive and I'm not going to justify my experience in the bedroom to a butthurt user. Peace. :)

anyone could easily lose their dick in an accident regardless of their size, at least if you have a small dick it wouldn't be much of a loss.

Fucking quads

Okay manlet

I feel so much better about my 7 inch dick now.

Thanks user.

Yes, you need to covibce yourself there is, so that the only existence you have will be bearable. Human mind is useless without goals

"Oh my quads!"

you got quads, make a wish

become a roman painting.

Quads have spoken, time stamp op

>has micro penis

ok, disregard the micro dick for a second. Do guys actually manscape and shave their crotch hair, while leaving their legs hairy? Why? For what purpose????

OP got a bigger dick :(

Are you fat and ugly too user? If there is a God he fucking owes you one.

Gonna think of you when I jerk off later. (No homo)

well post it already

If your sole reason for living is sex, then no. If not, then that's fine (well...you will still always have a half inch dick, but yeah)

Stamp

Cuz chicks don't put their mouth on my legs??

I shave pits, chest, crotch and butthole and that is what chicks prefer.

tryin too hard bud.

Wtf

Kill yourself

At least you are white...

Lose the gunt and it will look bigger.

Let's all think of OP when we jerk off later.

Let's do him a solid.

He deserves it.

holy fucking lol it looks like half of mine when its flacid

Holy shit op that's great
Best thing to do is save money get lipo and a pair of nice fake Tits and become a sis. Learn to cum from your ass

erected pls

you're not, nigger

Hey dont feel bad! You're
>Ahead
Everyone else!

Well OP, i guess its time for you to get into priesthood.

you can always forget about sex and women and get a job that requires a lot of your time and do your best to climb the ladder of success

you will not have an actual social life but hey at least you will have money that you can later use to get a decent dick

holy shit the new generation of guys are fucking retarded. No wonder the world is going to hell.

My rule to manscaping is to leave it looking untouched, while getting rid of the worst growth. But then again, im not a fag.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let's see it engorged.

Cringe meme thogh

It's actually smaller than some clits google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=average length of clit

you forgot the no homo bro or did you meant in a homo way?

wat

Literally the size of a clit

>doesn't know what a micro penis is

another quads

nano-dick

God damn. I can tell people in real life don't like you much either

WHAT IN HELL?
Junk is upside down?

Yup this. My gf at least doesn't like hair in her mouth. I do try to do a nice fade to my leg hair, so it's not just a full stop, and fortunately my leg hair isn't too thick.

Oh damn.

>no homo

I guess I'm a fag now.

>double no homo

>yfw OP can't fuck this degenerate whore

Also, only one testicle.

i got 7.2 bro feel good were way above average and in the golden zone, pass on that dna brother fuck the betas

Shut the fuck up. Why didn't you mention this before?

Devote your life to SCIENCE!

Didn't think it was important

:c Go fuck a hooker if not you will kill yourself

lose weight brah. you got fat around your dick taking up an inch

you guys should slap dicks and then kiss

how'd that happen?

REKT

VERY SHORT but not that bad...