First time grower, any green thumbs on tonight. Looking for some pointers. Pic related, they're my babies

First time grower, any green thumbs on tonight. Looking for some pointers. Pic related, they're my babies.

Someone pull the EXIF data and report this degenerate's whereabouts. GO GO GO

How you enjoying summer, kiddo?

Sorry about your autism bro

been here since 2006, faggot

You are going to fuck this up, but that's ok. Everyone fucks it up the first time.

This is good bait

should have started them separate, you should transplant and bury the stem to the bottom leaves, whatever their called i'm drunk, and you might have the lights too far away it looks like they are stretching, also it might be time to top those bitches.
>EXIF data
>been here since 2006

okay okeefe.

10 years of summer vacation, then? Probably the case for a mongoloid such as yourself.

For example, planting two plants in one tiny pot.

baited

your inter-nodal spacing is very high. they're stretching, which means insufficient lighting. also, why are they in the same pot? transfer them to separate pots sooner than later to avoid shocking them too much.

>Someone pull the EXIF data
>been here since 2006

stop breathing

start by telling us what kinda setup you got, then we can offer some input. it's all in the setup bro. genetics help too

Put them in different pots and you can already tell your light is either too far away or not strong enough, they already look like they're getting stretchy

Hook, line, and sinker.

OK I'll bite. Use LED's organic liquid fertiliser and regular pots and compost, don't waste your fucking money on hydro, it's bullshit....also, freeze your weed once it's dry...

how many trollface stickers do you have on your book covers?

also this.. looks like you don't have much light. move it closer, or get more lights. transplant soon. get a bit of air circulating around, as well. helps them not look so spindly.

yes lights are too far away

having a fan constantly blowing on them will make them much sturdier and happier

0/10 troll. this will obviously just bend the plant. for OPs sake i will clarify. oscillating fan or gentle circulation enough for the plants to be able to spring back.

I have a few plants in a clearing in my area that are about ready to flip, those look really young still, and someone already said it but you should lower the light source just a bit the internode length looks solid, but since you're vegging inside theyre usually kept squat. And you should also pinch the top part off or use small scissors to cut the little tip off so it'll grow outwards more and give you two colas. If you keep topping them like that youll get a bushier plant but go easy on it when theyre young you never want to stress them out too much. the fuck you using for medium doug that looks like some straight muck

fucking dumbass

approximate the climate of lat 30 deg N

That's where they were originally harvested.

Were I to do it, I'd set up one plant to keep in vegetative state, and one environment for flowering. They're I think fall-blooming plants, so short day. Typically 18/6 for growing and 12/12 for flowering.

Male plants grow their parts in panicles, so if you notice panicles you've got boys which you can't use for to smoking but can use for reproducing.

Weed is best without seeds, btw, so separate males and females ideally.

Humidity is important. Be on the watch for chlorosis or burnt-looking leaves, which are usually the most common symptoms of nutrient deficiencies.

Are they self-flowering? Do you know?

I grew a bean plant once for school.

Realy bro you know 1 plant is like 5 years in prison
Why risk it just to impress some people and smoke shitty weed free.
You gonna hate yourself if you fuck your life up I've some dumb shit

Just buy a zip of the strong

www.datpiff.com/Ronnie-Scholarship-Long -Story-Short-mixtape.759661

Not enough light. There is not enough oxygen in the soil for the right one. They should be planted in separate pots, better yet textile pots.

>le trollface xD

you know in some places it's okay to grow. You're allowed 5 plants in Colorado.

Shitty bait

Put only one plant per pot
You can use 24 hr of light in veg state
Best result go hydro and use a 600w or more led light blue purple light for veg and red for flower
Always use less nutrients. Remember to top your plant after the 3 or 4
I grow with ro water in veg and use kushie kush on flower stage. Usually get 200 or 300 per plant

Seal the place where you have the plants so you can put the co2 levels at 1300 when flowering

They'll want to double in size or more when they flower, so that's pretty good advice.

jeepers you stoners are easy

>that damage control

Do not bury the stems up to the dicot leaves, leave them just as they are.
What kind of light are you using?

any more specific questions OP?

Pour a liter of Diet Cherry Pepsi directly into the pot, and repeat this once a week.
It makes the plants more resilient to bugs, and aids in strengthening the growth of the plant.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKwsU1JJ9Uo
later 1 smoke

ITT: Worthless stoniggers

Stupid faggots like you are one of the main reasons why Trump has an actual chance at winning the run for president. Fuck all of you

fuck, he's in colorado

what? I know they like slightly acidic soil, but phosphoric acid seems a bit... overkill. pH of soil should be something like 6.2, not 4.

This.
If they put as much time into learning another language as they did into their disgusting hobby, they'd be able to make enough money as a English teacher in some foreign place and be able to buy more stoner shit.

Where to get seeds?

First off OP, get those fuckers in separate pots before the roots get too tangled you dumb piece of shit.
Next, get some good soil. Fox Farm is great.
Are you growing indoors or out?

>as a English teacher in some foreign place
not everyone dreams about moving to japan and becoming king of the weebs like you

Fill the rest of the bucket up with topsoil, to just below the very first leafs. Lower your light. Those look potentially very amazing.