Let's get a Northern Ireland thread going. What's everyone at?

Let's get a Northern Ireland thread going. What's everyone at?

Kill yourself gypo scum.

Yous are gonna get rekt by ukraine m8

Nah lad. We'll beat them. Then if all goes well we can get a draw against Germany and maybe qualify from third place.

my ancestors came from Northern Ireland.

I'm not the type who screams my heritage for all to hear, but I would like to one day learn about my family and where they came from, but I can't help but feel like Ireland is sick of Americans coming over for just that lol

South Antrim standing by

It's different in Northern Ireland. We really don't care that much. Just be careful with what areas you go to.

any1 got grill pics?

RAAAAAA

BRITISH SCUM

Lets have none of that in here lad. This is a place for friendly chat and banter not paramilitary shit

Fuck off you

are you literally ira or do you walk around you estate in a celtic tracksuit drinking vodka cliaking to be ira

How about go fuck yourself ballbag like you are what's wrong with this country

The girls here must all be prudes. There are never any nudes to see

*claiming. jesus that typo

Nothing wrong with this country.
Just people like you need to get out.
British scum.

If you google "Irish nightclub blowjob" the first video link is a girl from Derry/Londonderry blowing some scouser.

That's the best I can do

I'm not British you fucking retard. I'm just able to accept that we are a British country and don't dwell in the past, you ignorant fuck

thoughts on the republican of ireland fans chanting in memory of the northern ireland fan who died tragically in Nice?

RAAAAAAAAAAAA