Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

viralnova.com/awkward-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it turn you on or something to lie like this? Just to make up an entire scenario from some random image you found? Its pathetic.

Nice bait.

This is like asking how you get a girl with daddy issues to gently massage your cock with her ersaphogus until she pukes.

It's literally easy mode.

leave the beta alone you heartless bitch

Invite him over and have him help you order lingere to wear for your boyfriend.

First of all!
Tits or gtfo

>How do I get myself raped and murdered.

Fixed it for you.

This

you're probably not a girl

viralnova.com/awkward-people/
Google searching is hard

you're a big fat meanie

post tis

Suck his dick, that'll show him.

Pasta is stale, son.

OP is single and going to die along

LOL

you user. I like you user.

Try jumping off a tall bridge cunt.

Let him fuck your ass. And post some fucking tits or get the fuck out

goddamn op i hope the friend zoned homie shoots up your school, it would be your fucking fault

mfw dumb ppl have to make other feel bad to feel good

Who took the picture?

Stop lying op

You could always kill yourself

OP (and about 95% of b) don't realize that there are a SHITLOAD of ugly girls who don't get any kind of special treatment other than from other ugly girls. I'm not saying girls don't have it easy but the life easyness rating center for retarded children (the LERCFRC) goes Good looking women>Good looking men>ugly men >ugly women. OP it's okay if you're ugly as fuck just try to do something you're good at and try to be better looking you fucking loser. #protips

Oh, it's this thread again.

this picture is so fucking old. nice try you dumb cunt

>Female here
Let me tell you something, If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "There are no girls on the internet".
This rule does not mean what you think it means
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On The internet, we dont have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You dont get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. Im a girl" you're begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, There are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
tl;dr: tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT

valid point, if only "cuckolding" wasn't a meme (not that it's really a meme, it's just, nobody knows really), and this is a b8 thread.

Basically I have friendzoned fat chicks before so im an expert now im in some type of friendzoned myself, anyway you gotta complain do cocaine in front of her ask him to lend you some shekels, while your BF is not there then the guy comes out as a surpised, it is a method often used by meth heads or coke heads doesn`t work if the guy is a dick like me if he goes fuck that guy im not gonna give him shit is he gonna put some ass or suck some cock ?
in his face like Iv`e done lots of times to different people the friendzone doesn`t work.
Now show your tits with timestamp you dumb stupid braud.

Based post

Welcome to Sup Forums

Do it faggot

Tits or gtfo

looks like moot

noice

It is moot

Copy pasta,Pic.is as old as b,,
Fuck off summer fag

You know the drill bitch.

suck friendzone guys dick
then nothing for months
hint towards giving him head but never do it
he will be your slave if you do that

totaly agree.

I'm a male and I can say girl advantage rarely exists in real life for me.

oh and btw not alpha or beta or anything, just be yourself, natural, confident, trust your own instinct, be a human being for once.
If all man act honest to themselves there wouldn't be no "friendzones"

you either get a fair trade of the deal or fuck off. i do not help someone who doesn't help me back. if i have 2nd intentions i make sure to tell what they are. if you are very direct to the point, no one can miss it, they can either agree or desagree. and that is way better than wasting time "waiting" for nothing. focus on personal goals. be objective. make your time worthwhile.

if you are wasting time being friendzoned, you are wasting the most precious resource of the universe. times is irreversible and you cannot buy it with all the money. you cannot buy health or years of life, when it ends, it ends for real.

don't ever be friendzoned, period.

>yfw cuck has a moster cock and then your bf becomes the cuck

This exact same thread was posted yesterday.

Looks like he's gonna kill himself before this thread 404s

The number of people taking the bait is way too high

stale pasta is stale

if he's just your friend then you can't cuckold him. look up the word if you need to.

Camberwell Grammar.

I had this same problem back in high school.

They still haven't found her body

invite him over to your house when you are all alone and practice giving him blowjobs so your boyfriend will enjoy it even more after all the practice, that will really show that cuckold'd friend zoned guy! he'll probably do all kinds of stuff for you after that heu heu heu

Ouch
That edge

lol wat

why yall faggots are so easy to bait?

El.

Oh.

El.

Latitude: 33.0578984
Longitude: -95.1407735

Give or take a degree or two. It's been over 15 years so I doubt there's much left.

Good bait.

I've traced your IP address. Anonymous will be coming for you in 15 minutes.
#expectus

>mfw he doestn know how to greentext

Cuckolding can only occur if you fuck your male friend, and you get pregnant from him, then tell your boyfriend the baby is his.

There is no other way.

faggots

HOW ABOUT YOU TITS OR GTFO BITCH

Roll for this, dubs and you do it.

This

underrated