Black Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig
So how come there is such racism in black American community against Arabs?
I know that African people dislike us, for obv reasons, but this vid just came off as surprising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're uneducated and stupid

Black people hate everyone for a variety of reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Black Americans know that you enslaved and castrated them, thus they want tp genocide you

Have you faced any racist incidents in US as Bangladeshi?

>Black Americans know that you enslaved and castrated them
I don't really think most of them do.

>niggers

Blackie here only thing I hate about the US and other places is the PC language they use. White guy says nigga I don't give a shit he say nigger or anything I don't care. But white people seem to think it's their place to interject and demonize that guy for it then look at me like “I'm so sorry for his language."

in america arabs are considered white so it's close enough

Quite a few but, now is just an annoyance.

No and even if they did, Arab slave traders went mostly for East Africa

If you watch any of these videos, whether it's a woman walking, a gay walking, an arab walking etc. it's ONLY blacks who talk to strangers like that.

everybody hates niggers for a reason

There is literally nothing more pathetic than non-Arab Muslims sucking up and trying to emulate what they perceive as superior Arab Muslims while throwing their own culture and history into the trash bin. Nothing.

Germany is more pathetic

>sucking up and trying to emulate what they perceive as superior Arab Muslims while throwing their own culture and history into the trash bin.
So like, Somalis?

Doesn't seem very serious to me(I'm muslim) just ghetto ignorance mixed with american "f*ck ragheads" propaganda.

t. urk

Americans of ever race hate Muslim's tho

Africans are the most racist people. That's why they whine about racism. They're projecting.

>posting this
>to a Bangladeshi
You a stupid. Read a book

I lived in/near the ghetto for a bit and I saw blacks going after Mestizos, Asians, and Poo in loos. I honestly felt like they were less bothered by white people. I guess they view white trash as their fellow man and other races as invaders.

The cameraman has a camera in his back and that muslim guy looks scary when walking directly behind him like that. Imagine seeing someone follow a person like that.

They didn't use a hidden camera?

these videos are scripted as fuck.

Yeah the camera is hidden for sure. The point is that the guy is following him in a straight line which looks weird.

These videos are always staged

Educate someone who can not read please
I understand they had a war with Pakistan for independence but that is all I know

wtf i love blacks now

If an african was wearing one of them tribal traditional clothes, they'd probably react similarly
same goes for other non western clothing

Also

>Damn look at that ass, you look so feminine in that
fugg

Based niggers.
>Islam
>race
go away "leaf".

They still hold on to a lot of old cultural traditions. The least arabized Muslims in the Indian subcontinent