Dubs decides what I buy to send to Ian for his next bad unboxing video. Multiple gets are accepted...

Dubs decides what I buy to send to Ian for his next bad unboxing video. Multiple gets are accepted, anything goes as long as it isn't something stupid like "ur mum lol".

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sexflesh-Moby-Foot-Super-Dildo/dp/B00MOTE1Y6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear Ian,

Why hast thou to be a retard nigger faggot?
also ur mum XD

Sincerly,
retarded neck beard

A ridiculous big plastic cock or a bag whit cum

Retarded fggot

u r not a nice man
pls kys
kthxbay

Already been done before. I took the initiative and the first thing is a MAGA hat and a plastic peach

This will be part of the letter that goes with it

Don't do anything overruled like a dildo or a retarded fan letter

What do you guys think of these items?

Cut off the head of your dick and send it

Used condom

Ignore the picture of the dead Vietnamese soldiers, that isn't one of the things.

One million dollars

>anything goes as long as it isn't something stupid

Your entire life savings

Ur mom lol

A real PS4

Roll

A condom full of gasoline, one with spaghetti O's, and one filled with your spit.

get him mobey huge
amazon.com/Sexflesh-Moby-Foot-Super-Dildo/dp/B00MOTE1Y6

All of them are fucking great user. Send him everything. Send other people shit too, spread weird happiness man the world is so much more than what we think, it's so fucking beautiful. God damn anons, I love you and you should love each other, go do whatever you want WHENEVER you want.

A box of chocolates

An A1 ultra hd printed out rare pepe

Didn't he say he's not doing them anymore?

Wiiins

It's on hold but I think he said he'll open up a new PO box soon

Dearest Ian Hecox, I mean Ian Faggotman. I write you this letter with important news! Which is that I OP, suck massive amounts of dick, yours of which may be receiving the succ as well, all you must do is say. "Zoinker, boinker, artichoinker.

Trump hat

this

ITT: Retarded 12 year old summerfags trying to "fit in"

fucking leave

Even if I was twelve, what would it matter. Go to another thread if you don't like his channel.

YESSSSSSSSSssss

his PO box is still changing, you can't send him stuff atm

This book

dont, seriously its not even funny anymore .literally every "gag" in this thread has been done. the best thing that would actually surprise him is a heartfelt letter about his channel or some shit like that.