In your opinion what is the future of the USA?

In your opinion what is the future of the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamAbdiJohnson/status/806375738349916160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead

Depends. If Trump is good then pretty well off. If not, then more of the same shit and eventually devolve into civil war and who knows what comes after that?

Trump dictatorship

Brazil but with more material wealth among all classes

Well look in my opinion the USA in the next years will be okay like everything is fine

What's wrong with Brazil?

I don't know you tell me you racist fraud

twitter.com/IamAbdiJohnson/status/806375738349916160

Nuclear War between them and China

Death

>Trump is elected on the basis of his anti-establishment stances
>immediately put several ex-Goldman Sachs executives at key positions, and the biggest sionist jew ever as the US ambassador in Israel

What do the Murrikans think about this?

Well he has said he wanted insiders and Goldman Sachs people seem like the perfect insiders for the job. I don't pretend to know his motives though.

It's ok, because Trump is the equivalent to Regan in the GOPs eyes.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAZIL

The pendulum is going to swing back hard. Sanders is going to be ellected in 21' and will give into everything the blacks ask for, Which will be a lot after the havoc Trump is going to wreak on them. It's basically going to be what happened in Seattle repeated every day for four years.
American conservatism is done after this term.

rich people richer and above the law
poor people poorer
high unemployment
hard life for non white minorities

That's implying that old crusty bastard will make it to the next elections. And as gullible as his voter base is, he did betray them.

Not a chance in hell. If they managed to win the majority in both houses, the presidency, and state governorships after the fiasco that's been 2012 onwards, they're not going to go anywhere.

I believe that economically EUA will be what England is now and China will be what EUA is now

>Not a chance in hell
Everyone on Trump up until nov 8th, nothing is impossible.
Don't dismiss Kanye West either, the crazy fuck just might do it.

They will speak Spanish and it's good

If Trump can be president Kanye can be president too fer sure

Not even close

Half of the GOP hates him

USA will call any criticism of their president "butthurt" and everything unbecoming and not diplomatic "savage"

4 years of butthurt Drumpfsters

We're talking about the future. Not current times. But it's racist instead of butthurt

hated* him
Now that he won they're all lining up to kiss his ass

>died hair

Americans never had any future in the first place this is why they left Europe like the rapefugees left Africa and the Middle East

U wot?

Non-white shithole

collapse

Doomed

Nothing really, truth is the US has been through much more than today. There isn't a single external threat and only internal.

Destroyed. We get the good parts.