What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

what's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

bumperino

Just some bud cans. And you can't bump your own thread.

Keystone ice. Lol

For real men who are not ashamed of themselves.

Damn good red for the price. Riojas are the bomb.

$12 of nothingness

drinking this and watching the trailer park boys perfect combo

currently drinking water. i dont really drink much

How come I can't drink alcohol? I used to drink it a lot when i was a teenager now one shot makes me feel like im going to throw up how can I fix this?

>beefeater

you are more man than I.

Its your body saying no. Slowly increase dosage to re-new basically.

More than half way through and just starting to feel good. Having a high tolerance is expensive....

ay fellow ontario goy

I can't figure out if I just have a super high tolerance too or I'm a lowkey alcoholic lol.

Surly Darkness 2009

I'll probably go out, grab some 80 proof taaka vodka and play some animal crossing. Walking around a video game town is better when you're lit. Suppose you can find strangers online and play drunk with them

Some of pic related and some coffee liquor. Smoking a bowl and a cigar, hanging with my doge and jammin' on Pandora. Couldn't bitch if I tried.

200ml? Nig not even 375? Not economical niga

whoo
Let's pay ridiculous electricity prices together and sing kumbaya while Kathleen Wynne fucks our ass

Got it when drunk. Goes down easy but I regret it

Wine bag

375 wasnt in the budget
Fucking right, Im moving out asap, fuck the housing prices here too

Heaven hill 375ml. Poorfag checking in

I know. I hear Greenland is pretty good. Nothing ever happens there. As long as you can deal with a bunch of Indians (or "Natives" as the fuckers like to be called now)

Four Loko

Acetone. Pussies.

captain morgan with coke

Philips cause I'm all about that A to B

Phillips cause I'm all about that A to B

Just polished off one of these with the gf! Working on some bacardi gold currently

I just used the rest of my white rum with some a blue curacao and triple set. Added some sparking water and lime, instant margarita.

Still a far cry from Irish trash cans. I need more white rum and vodka for those. Anybody who hasn't heard of them is literally a fag who still drinks long islands.

bleach

And i got three more coming, getting shittered

Jameson right out of the bottle. My life sucks

fucking pussy whats the matter you can't handle the taste of alcohol? might as well drink a palm bay or a fucking kool aid, faggot.

pbr, heineken, mill st or these are the best

Are you literally 17 years old? Who cares what other people drink? Nobody really enjoys the burn of hard alcohol, some people just tolerate it better than others.