I was told that if I wanted to get in touch with anonymous members who could help me, to come here?

I was told that if I wanted to get in touch with anonymous members who could help me, to come here?

what seems to be the problem?

Yes it is I, Primary candidate in the upcoming anonymous election, Donald4047.

What would you like?

Kys

Tits or gtfo

No real problem I guess, I've been trying to join for awhile after I met this really cool user in a game, he said come here to get started

I'm the mysterious hacker called Sup Forums. Leave a plain white envelope with a black question mark on it under your doormat. We'll be in touch.

Shot how'd you know I'm on Sup Forums and have a door mat, I'm being hacked

nevermind, i thought you may have a serious issue. (And i AM being genuine with you)

as far a wanting to join. If you can't find it, it't not for you

Is this a bait thread? You know there isnt some spooky group called Anonymous that are taking applications right? It's just a couple of genuine god tier hackers and a few bored losers who think they're hot shit and claim the name.

OK I understand sorry for wasting your time

/thread

What would be the procedure had he had an issue that peaked your interest, may i ask?

So you come here because you wanna be a member of anonymous? well congratz, you are now a member, since anyone that wants to, is.. now go to meetups etc (real world meet ups) see what you can do, cause if you cant find anything online, then you prob have to help out in other ways than whats going on online :P

Nice try

He got my account unbanned on said game and was helping ppl with their problems and everyone loved him for it

Well how do I communicate with other members and find when these meet ups are?

Sounds like Brodie2195, my good friend. We chest bump and things.

HAHAHA! Well if you have anymore troubles, come right on back! We are always here to help on Sup Forums!

We herd u were lukin 4 us

We here at Anonymous work like the accursed church of Scientology, in ways. You must gain trust on this board by posting here. Post under a "code name" given to yourself. From there, gain relationship with other Anonymous members and climb the ranks and one day you will attain that information. We had a meet last week in Los Angeles with about 7 leading candidates to discuss recent world events in person.

OK thanks, and the reason I was asking is causeasy I wanted to learn how to do what he was doing and brighten everyone's day like he was, tell him I said hi and thx in case it was him

So like when I post actually enter a name, and use the same one every time?

then just study how to hack whatever game you were playing

you don't have to be Anonymous to be a hacker,
and you don't have to be a hacker to be Anonymous

Pretty much, as I said, my name is Donald4047, but most people call me Trumps here, just because of my name.

Nice to meet you, hope to see you around here often, newfag.

Ok thx, I have no idea how to start doing that but I'll give it a try

you tube, bookstore, practice

OK sounds great man, this is my first time on Sup Forums if you can't tell xD I've heard stories about this place thx for being friendly

Nigger.

Not a problem, like I said, come back anytime. Also, feel free to check the YLYL threads! They're a riot!

HAHAHAHAHA!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKwsU1JJ9Uo

Fuck hole

but, accidentally hit one key off, and end up violating US Code 1030 and going to minimum security prison for 5 years, and getting out after 8 months, but still have to go take a piss test every month, for whatever reason that has to do with a computer crime, i will never know. GOOD LUCK!

That wasn't nice.

Will do man, I'll try to find them, and as far as this name thing goes, do I just tell ppl or do I put it in my posts instead of anonymous

summerfags

You put it at the end of your post, generally. I have much notoriety here, so people generally know it is me.
BAHAHAHA!

Themselves fighting words

Ok, and what was whoever saying above about 5 years in jail for a wrong click?