Ask a guy living in a gay relationship with his biological brother anything

Ask a guy living in a gay relationship with his biological brother anything

story please.

How can you handle the smell?

Ever wish your dick was a tentacle, so you could get more control and versatility?

Do you have any pics of Link getting fucked?

My brother and I are gay. I'm a lot more feminine than he is (he's actually rather masculine) I'd get made fun of a lot because of my voice and he was very protective of me. Around high school years I was bullied particularly badly one day, he comforted me and shared that he was also ay which was a shock. We had sex that night, he's my brother so I love him and he loves me so we figured why not?

I don't even.... What?

I have a lot actually but on my PC. I'm in my mobile atm waiting in the car.

You and your brother are really gay OP

Any webms of him pounding you?

Right? Apart from it being a social norm there are no consequences... Not like we can have retard babies.

No... Maybe I could make some? Were kinda private tho...

>My brother and I are gay.
>I'm a lot more feminine
He doesn't sound very gay. Every consider injecting methamphetamine into your scrotum to make him addicted to you?

PROVE IT
R
O
V
E

IT

PICS
I
C
S

OR
R

DIDNT
I
D
N
T

HAPPEN
A
P
P
E
N

>Were kinda private tho...

I won't tell anyone

once you get on your pc,post some shit

who is bottom bitch? why?

A prehensile dick would be pretty boss.

that's a good idea... I think.

I'm sick and waiting in his car while he gets me medicine. I'm not revealing pics of us after revealing were gay incestuous fagmo's lol.

I'm just having fun to pass the time and figured b likes fucked up shit... Were both aware its weird to most people

I know you wouldn't bb

That'd be me sir

I say who cares. Back before society existed, you could do this and no one would give a shit.

Doesn't have to be face pics. Just dick in butt.
Or just your butthole.

Right?

I've got some on my PC tbh with you but I'm in a parking lot of a WalMart right now.

Is there anyone peeing in the parking lot right now?

...........FAKE
.........FAKE
.......FAKE
....FAKE
..FAKE
FAKE
AKE
KE
E