Anybody up for a nightly feels thread?

Anybody up for a nightly feels thread?

>Pic Related

Will be dumping a bit from once in a while if this thread catches on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lt6r-k9Bk6o
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck pictures in wrong order..

Wtf is wrong with me.. Why can't I post an image like a proper human bean??

>mfw no one will ever sing this song about me

youtu.be/Lt6r-k9Bk6o

tell her you pussy, they prefer the truth

hahah!
Fubby silly bum bum bait ahhahahahaha
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahahaha silly garfield xDDD dd hahaha poopy
Sage in all fields

By the Nine Divine, there's a psychopath on the loose!

True

Bunch a people lurking here, wanna contribute? I'm starting to run out..

>tfw I shower 30 mins daily

I've not had a single friend for years.

Not many feels going on, just tanks. Where be the really sad post I'm searching for?

Well you won't exactly know me but I'll be your friend. Better to have a friend in any case than to have none.

Everybody has trouble making friends.. just talking to some people once it a while, eventually they will seek you out to talk to you ^^

Hmm, the tanks are kinda metaphorical for war. War is brutal and these deadly war machines are now stranded watching over fields.

I got a bunch of pic relateds

>This gets Sup Forums in tears

>tfw this will never me yours

eh don't want her anyways but the hair color is nice

>tfw ugly as shit
FUck my parents man. Why do they bring me to life if they can't make sure I'll look decent enough to enjoy it?

Nobody can look /that/ terrible.

Get /fit/ and you're good to go*

* Unless if you are below 5'6

At least you aren't like me. I like to think I have an okay face, but I'm 5'4" and have a ton of developmental issues like Pectus Excavatum and Scoliosis. Shit sucks.

Pectus Excavatum looks quite weird but i have scoliosis too so don't feel too bad

I've tried, but I can't gain weight for shit. I probably should seek a doctor before that. And even if that happens I still look like an aborted fetuse's shit.
That must be rough man. But at least you must be able to easily get girls with pedophiliac tendencies that don't wanna go to jail.

eyy i had this but had an op to 'fix it'. it didn't work and now i have no breastplate.

Go to It might help you turn your life around.

Srsly.. whatcha got to lose?

>that helplessness
that had to be horrifying

I have no friends and school's out for summer. I see all these people posting on their Snapchat stories, them having pool parties or going out or whatever, and I'm stuck at home because I chose to hang out with a bunch of fucking nerds in high school. Now I'm socially inept and no one wants to be associated with me because I'm a fucking nobody. And almost as if to rub salt in the wound, this girl started texting me out of nowhere a few weeks ago, we kinda clicked and started talking a lot and staying up until 2 or 3 every night talking to each other. Then, last week she went on vacation, she comes back this Sonday and now when I try to start a conversation she just gives one-word answers like she doesn't want to talk anymore and it's so fucking frustrating. I just want her to talk to me again.

dude, she needs to fuken die for real

This stuff happens. Not a situation to give up on. She just kinda moved you out of your head, ask her random (non serious) questions which cannot be answered in a single word, requiring some thought. Maybe a couple of word games, whatever.

It will take a frustrating while but it'll get there, just stay on her mind. ^^

I don't get this one. What does the user calling hitler an idiot have to do with his grandfather?

Dude,your situation sounds so similar to mine

>be me
>have a crush
>friends with crush's best friend
>crush's bestfirend knows it
>we talk about her sometimes
>jokingly tell her "At this point I think I'm gonna just give up on trying to be with my crush"
>She tells me "Yeah that's better, cause she doesn't like you at all"
>mfw

His gramps served under Hitler and really doesn't see it that way. It breaks up his heart that his grandson ends up thinking otherwise.

Questions like what?
I'm so fucking socially retarded it hurts. If I ever somehow manage to conceive a child I'm not going to live 30 miles out of town like my family did. It really puts you at a disadvantage.

well it's just a crush and nothing more so like go crush someone else

Hmm.. I got a mate in a similar situation. I would be that "friend" you talk about.

It sucks telling him to give up, I want him to be happy and he ain't gonna get it with that chick. Listen to her user, it's for the best.

I would scramble thought my old messages but they bring back painful memoirs...

Bah easy mode: I have this personal problem x and not sure what to do.. You seem trustable and seem like the type of personal who could give me a bit of advice.

I moved every ~3 years with my familia, the concept of longterm friends does not exist for me. I had to learn to just make friends on the fly.

I'm glad she told me the truth, but it sucks that things are just the way they are and we can't change it.

Your friend seems very open, ask her what's wrong with you. Not in the rude sense but what are your flaws, why would she, herself for example not go out with ya?

I guess I might as well ask her that, I'll have to wait for a good oportunity so it doesn't sound awkward though.
Also, is using tinder a good way to regain my self confidence that was shattered?

I have no idea.. I find the idea of tinder repulsive. But then again I am fairly puritanical when compared to others.

Honestly though, I don't see how it would help. Getting rejected by strangers and accepted by one means nothing IMHO.

Best way I found is to find something you rock at, everybody got something. Music, art, etc. In my case it's slightly more dull - knowledge and humour. But everybody got something.

So you take that thing that you rock at, and rock it in front of people you appreciate. They will always be impressed and you will know.

wow, that's a really healthy and good advice. Thank you user.

People say I've changed for the worst
I can't seem to make friends
I care about people but don't know how to show it
I really miss how shit used to be. I'd kill to have certain people back but every time I talk to the people I used to talk to, they seem to remember the reason why we stopped talking in the first place. I'm fucking stupid and obnoxious

I try ^^

I think this may be the best place to ask.
Does anyone have the webm of death dancing with a little girl?

What things have you done to make people stop talking to you?

>tfw literally me

Hello darkness my old friend..

Just be me I guess. No one ever gives me a reason so I just assume that I'm annoying or not good enough

I'm not any of the anons replying to your advice, but it's good someone like you is in this thread trying to hold some of us together. This would be a better place if there were more people like you. I was also reading your advice, and it's good, I'll keep it in mind, user

Thanks but trying to help people out is a coping mechanism more than anything else for me. I feel like utter shit since the last few years. I did some very bad things in the past and act as if I can make up for it like this...

What type of things? Made a mate kill himself for starts..

Who cares dude he's dead there's nothing you could do bout it now

You can always redeem yourself. There is always a way...always.

How did you do that? It's alright if you don't wanna say but bow I'm curious

I didn't want to walk to school when I was in elementary school, but my mom made me do it anyway. It was probably some combination of having my routine and norms disrupted, being alone, and the walk being tiring.
I got only a few blocks towards school, and a dog started barking and chasing me.
I ran as fast as I could, and got tired. I looked back, and it was gone.
I think I was scarred back then.
Fuck you, mom.

So if I beat the crap out of a kid and nearly gave him brain damage how do I redeem mysel ?

First of all, just forgive yourself for it, what happened before, won't happen now

A human life is so much more valuable than something. You can just brush off like that..

Enlighten me.

I don't fucking know.. It was years ago and I was in some weird fucked up mental state for something like 2 years. I could like see everything in a person like magic. I could see their troubles, their insecurities and so on.. I could have helped so many people but instead I became some power drunk psychopath that carefully planned out how to get him to kill himself. Ridicule everything he cared, destroy his hopes, make suicide sound reasonable. Then one day I stopped seeing him in person, I was one of last to see him.

The irony.

Nah brah it felt good.
How helpless he was after the first punch and how I just kept wailing on him till some one pulled me of
The only sad part is that it felt good

Like I'm not the type the guy to hurt people but this kid pushee me over the edge

Just help the anons, user. Learn to forgive yourself for what happened, just place it behind you, and make people smile, give them happiness, give them dank memes, as long as they've been helped by you. That should usually make you feel better.

I had a crush on a girl for over a year and a half in middle school. she was, and still is, the only girl i ever loved.

>mfw she turned me down on the last day of eighth grade when i had finally built up the courage to tell her

It can 4 me but I guess that's your POV

Best I can say is learn from what you did and try to prevent it again

Just figured maybe some niggers aren't supposed to be happy for other to have the chance to, ya know? I mean it's a shitty thing to thing that you were picked to get the short end of the stick at every turn but once you get through your own epiphany on that, things get a bit more tolerable.

Not expecting anything from life anymore, every interaction with people feels plastic to me. Only thing I expect now is to die eventually, too much of a coward to pull the trigger; no reason to live but no reason to die either.

Trying to get a decent enough job so I can move away within a year or so, get a place a few states away and cut contact from everyone. Maybe keep some bees, keep to myself, drop by a neighbor's house now and again when I smoke some meat.

My mind's not too great anymore so I ramble a fair amount, might just be that; but social isolation and never ending thoughts don't do well for mental health.

>Pic unrelated

That's the plan so far..

Did you ever have blood on your hands?

Ironically, I think I could easily cope murdering someone. But what I did there was terrible..

>graduated from college
>mom thinks I got a kick ass job
>I'm delivering pizzas and living out of my car

I'm about a week from hurling myself off a bridge.

this could explain why I take 6 or 7 showers when im tripping too hard

Cont.
Worst part of it was that after that I fell into a depression due to the fact I got expelled from school and went to trail for battery also had to go to an alternative school for the rest of the year

Away from my friends alone with people who committed actual bad crimes

God I felst like shit
I even got bakeracted twice
After that every thing became numb and sad
I mean I was already sad but like after all this it went to a whole new level

>suicide was a option but I never conciderd it due to the fact that I think its silly

My grandfather was friends with Costins sister way back when. She didnt know about his death till the 70's or 80's

I know how much we everybody enjoys making fun of this guy, but does anyone else kind of sympathize with him?

More NatSoc feels?

What degree did you get?

Naw but I just don't really have regard for human life brah
I really hate people I mean a lot
Not to the point where I'll kill some one but to the point where if there in front of me dying I wouldn't help just walk away
>inb4 sociopath I just been bullied to much to carefor people aanymore except for my own family and freinds

>Did you ever have blood in your hands
Blood is not always necessary to feel terrible, to feel that guilt that haunts you every single goddamn day, from the mere seconds you open your eyes to the time you close them, and have a few hours free of those shitty thoughts.
I know exactly how that feels, i've been living with guilt for the better part of 8 years now, never learned to forgive myself for it, but you must, you must forgive yourself for what you did, and i fucking believe in you, fam, i believe in you to forgive yourself for that, and just become a better person..a person better than me.

What's his story?
>newfag here

He was the supreme gentleman

He was awkward around women and eventually went on a shooting spree

Nice

Guy made a bunch of YT videos talking about his loneliness, calling himself the supreme gentlemen, etc. And finally posting a video about his "day of retribution."

He later shot up a college campus.

Look up Elliot Rodger.

Where did you go wrong familia?

Basically he was pretty sad that no girls ever liked him and he couldn't get a girlfriend.
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger This is his youtube channel where you can see what I am.

He was pretty narcasistic and acted like a faggot in some of those vlogs, and eventually he ended up doing the Isla Vista Massacre in 2014, which ended up killing 6 people, injuring 14, and also killing himself after crashing his BMW.

I kind of sympathize with his loneliness and sadness.

Well I feel bad him then
To be so sad to the point you gotta go killa on people

How do you make friends once you are out of school? I finished up college, as did my friends. Everyone is moving away from town indefinitely, and pretty far too. Like 8 hours away more or less for everyone. I keep being told to go to bars and stuff, or talk to co-workers, but I'm allergic to alcohol, and everyone I work with is a great deal older than I. (I'm 21, everyone I work with is mid 30's or older). I'm sort of panicking because I know I'll end up just working monday-friday like I am now and just rotting away in my apartment day by day by day with no one to go hang out with or invite over for pizza and vidya.

Is this the real world? Is this what adult life is like? I want off this ride if so.

Beating the fuck out of multiple kids during high school, abandoning a poor suicidal girl to her fate because i was a faggot about my feelings, leaving a girl with terminal brain tumor because i simply didn't want to get attached to her, talked heavy smack about my 5 year best friend because i wanted some shit-tier nudes.

Will get a Sup Forums thread tomorrow for those around this time.