Weed vs alcohol

weed vs alcohol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alcohol, easily.

why drink and drive when you can get high and fly?

test

i also lean more toward alcohol

are the bants dead

Weed just cause I'm crazy when I'm drunk

weed > ahcohol.
theres no dies by weed...meanwhile with ahcohol.
god created weed/man created alcohol.
bacon is risky than weed

Alcohol. Weed is dangerous. A friend of mine did six marijuanas at one time and his heart stopped.

weed

man thats alot of marijuana's my friend

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Alcohol, is legal and easy to get

alcohol. i used to smoke tons of weed and it got boring really fast. getting drunk is always fun.

Alcohol is not addicting like Marijuans. Alcohol is better for you.

Weed.
I don't have to puke my guts out and make an ass of myself to have fun.

Weed is for hippies and niggers. Alcohol is more dangerous when consumed at larger amounts thus by logic makes it cool. Don't be a fag, Don't smoke pot.

alcohol for irl fun
weed for vidya games

anyone who plays games drunk is a failure at life.

>anyone who plays games drunk is a failure at life.

what?

This

They're both fun. Why deprive yourself of either?

thats what i do

i prefer weed, although alcohol is pleasant

i rarely drink or smoke though. maybe 3 beers per week. probably smoke once every ten days on average.

on the rare day off nothing is better than a nice morning stroll wake and bake followed by a day of video games and guitar

the best is the weird/judgmental looks i get when smoking a spliff at 8am. its kind of refreshing for strangers to snap judge me as a loser, when in reality im kicking ass in life in general.

i pefer alcohol but i like veed too

i spend most of my time alone so weed. ever just get drunk alone and enjoy it? you're a fag

plus nothing about alcohol feels good, the beggining, during the drunk, after the drunk. all feel more shitty than the last, maybe bc drinking was like the fifth thing i tried recreational-wise but just not enjoyable whatsoever, amateur choice in my opinion

fax