This really sexy college girl lives alone in her apartment. She leaves the bedroom window unlocked...

This really sexy college girl lives alone in her apartment. She leaves the bedroom window unlocked. Give me the pros and cons of sneaking in one night and raping her for a few hours and then taking her purse, phone, laptop, and jewelry as I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/05/04/12th-consecutive-month-record-background-checks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What state?

Why does it matter?

pros- you get your dick wet
cons- you hurt someone and risk jail time, and are forever a rapist

Pros - you get a dry fuck (she probs won't be wet) and some valuables
Cons - you get put in jail and ass-raped every day for the rest of your sorry life

Can fix the dryness with some spit or lotion. All bitches have lotion by their bed.

Just curious, broh

Or just make her suck it first so it'll be wet with spit, tears, and snot before it goes in the cooch.

Florida

Why you wont be a suspect?

1. She has gun
2. Bang bang
3. You bleed-out on carpet

She doesn't have a fucking gun she's a 20 yr old sorority chick. If she does have a gun it's not of any use since I'll be on top of her before she realizes what's going on.

>Check it's not Zimmermans daughter first

Huh?

Your karma will fuck you over leading you to 18 different lives where all you do is get raped.

Don't believe in karma.

why you not gonna be a main suspect?

>knife
enjoy bein ded

i'm not the guy who asked this, but if you know this chick and know her window is unlocked, why wouldnt they think you were a suspect of the rape when she goes to the cops?

There's better ways to do it, why not befriend her and get her drunk.

She's a college girl so she most likely does different drugs. I went out to a club with this girl who wasn't interested in me and after she took a little MDMA she was all over me.

Your method is likely going to end with you in jail.

lol xD why dont i just commit big crime LOL im so suave like butter play toast no one will hear the screams collect evidence or remeber me sneaking through a window or track down the stolen jewelry

No I don't know her I have no connection to her. I only know about the window because I checked it while she wasn't there.

They'll require your sperm sample since you probably won't have time to cum outside and wipe it off (I mean it's rape, who would?)

con is you will likely be raped to death in prison by bubba's 10 inch dick.

pro is who gives a fuck given the con

fuck jail and guilt, sex offender list alone is not worth it. way to many fucking restrictions.

Not trying to sound edgy but I can get consentual pussy any time. Likely even from her if I tried hard enough. But that's not what I want. I want to force it on someone unwilling and unsuspecting.

Pros - You get laid.

Cons -
>character limit reached.

This. You need an alibi. Stay at your parents house, sneak out without them knowing, do the deed, return to your parents house. If police ask questions say you were out of town with your parents when it happened.

Also I wouldn't steal shit from her. Leaves too much of a trace. You won't be able to sell the jewelry, phones/laptops might get traced. When you're done just open her purse in front of her, take out her drivers license, read the address/name to her, and say that if she goes to police you'll kill her family.

Any other questions?

Well then you're a dummy who should hire a hooker to play to his rape fantasy before he goes to jail and becomes someone else's rape fantasy.

Nah I plan to come in her and on her multiple times but I will have all night if I need it. I figure I'll force her to shower and wash her holes out good before I go and take the bedsheets with me.

Good plan I like it. I'll take the cash though.

Fuck the shit out of her

Yeah she wont fight he entire time, just cry over your big schlok.

You honestly must be a downy to think you could just clean her and take the bed sheets without making a scene and attracting other people.

Or, you could introduce yourself to her, and invite her to eat, learning about her and enjoying each other's company, then getting a successful bang and being a normal fucking person.

Fucking coward I hope your rot in jail miserable wretch

Also whats your plan if she starts screaming/making noise? Are you able to slip out fast? What if she sees your face?

I like ur style OP. A nice long slow rape sounds good right about now. Never had one last for hours, but it's good to have goals.

>Just one more thing, if you spent the whole night at your parents house why did they tell their neighbor they were alone watching tv when he called?

>Also how do you explain the muddy footprint on her windowsill that matches your exact shoe type and size?

Columbo would get his ass eventually.

OP is too retarded to rape a chick and not get caught. Kill the bitch and dump her body a hundred miles away then come back and burn down her apartment.

MODS!!!! FBI!!! CIA!! FUCKING MODS!!!!!!

First thing I plan to do when I get on get is cover her mouth and tell her if she screams I'll kill her. I'll also have a mask on

u want your wankpole gnawed off m8?

Give her something drugged that will pass her out, then sneak in.

Imma rape a chick then steal her completely traceable laptop, phone, credit cards, jewelry

>OP must be black

Have you considered drugging her?A little harder but you don't have to worry about noise, will have time to restrain her before she wakes up.

Maybe just doing it a night after she comes back from drinking.

Here's a true to life negative for you OP. You fucking shit stain.

-- FBI figures show that April 2016 was the twelfth consecutive month of record background checks for retail gun sales in the U.S. --

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/05/04/12th-consecutive-month-record-background-checks/

2/3 rape victims knew their attacker

>his dna coating her room
>his dna literally coating the girl
>has been inside the house before, invited

daterape or rape a drunk barley concious girl op, this way is asking to be caught

Yea man if you're gonna do it might as well do it right. It might cost you years so better to get hours of enjoyment out of it instead of just minutes.

RIP in piece sweet prince

Yea yea just so you guys know this is obviously just a harmless fantasy of mine and not something I would ever actually do.

>What state?

the state of undress, officer.

>see's post:
>Immediately back tracks on previous statements

I mean, if you want a few hours of pleasure for a lifetime of imprisonment.

Someone with a brain might try and ask her out first and test your luck

too late faggo0t. enjoy getting v& u rapist scum.

Stop

Just a prank bro

Become friends with her. get her drunk,but control your drinking. have "sex" with her,and just say y'all had too much to drink if she ask if y'all had sex. Trust me i did this to freshmen girls when i was a freshman in high school now im 18 about to be a senior,and i still do it to freshman girls. i love high school :,)

Try my plan just once VVV

That's cool and all but it's not about getting sex. If she can't even remember it then it isn't that much fun.

Don't care.

your still gonna rape her because she cant control it,but she just wont know it happened, and you wont get caught ever unless you fuck up by getting her pregnant which happened to my friend.

Not black. The electronics will be destroyed and thrown out immediate. Jewelry and credit cards too. I'm just keeping the cash. Stealing the shit is just to deprive her of it. Sort of a kick you while you're down move. I'll probably break her tv and anything else valuable in the apartment too. I also would probably take lots of pics and videos of her im every imaginable position to use as blackmail so she thinks twice about even reporting it.

Can someone get this fucks IP or something? there has to be a way we can prevent this shit

>there has to be a way we can prevent this shit
There is

#killallmen

How would getting her pregnant get me caught? Also, I know it's still rape but without the crying, sobbing, begging me to stop, moaning from the pain, etc it's just boring. And without the lasting effect of brokenness and emotional pain and psychological torture she will endure after its just pointless.

It's not really gonna happen you faggot I'm just fantasizing here. IRL I would never actually hurt a woman. That's the truth.

the risks outweigh the benefits tbh. doing something like this is very risky. a lot of things can go not as planned and leave you fucked.

what if someone sees you?

what if you jump in and she's not in her bed?

what if she has someone over?

what if you can't control her and she calls for help?

what if she rips your mask off and identifying you?

not worth it imo... it'll only be good at the time and eventually the memory will fade

you sounded pretty serious?

I call bullshit

If someone sees me I'm probably fucked.

If she's not in her bed I leave.

If she has someone over I leave quickly, but may be fucked if it's a man who gives chase.

If she doesn't take my threat of death seriously and calls for help I leave.

If she pulls the mask of and sees me it could go either way. She doesn't know me so won't be able to ID me, but it will help her give a description to the cops. Hopefully threats of killing her and her loved ones and leaking her pics and vids on the Internet will be enough to keep her from even reporting it.

Call whatever you want. What kind of unintelligent, autistic baboon describes in detail his plan to rape someone on the Internet and then actually does it. You all may think I'm a terrible person and I really don't give a shit but hot damn I'm not a fucking retard. Trust me when I say it's fucking fantasy son. I would never ever lay a hand on a real woman against her will. I may fantasize about it like a maniac but I draw a hard line between reality and fantasy.

If you're a muslim then you're good to go. She'll keep quiet in fear of being called a racist islamophobe.
If you're a fucking white male, well you'll go to jail just for posting this.

Pretty accurate

We more often regret those things which we do not do than those which we do.

Do it, op, or you'll spend the rest of your boring life wishing that you had.

That is the greatest gif I've ever seen.

What race is she? Don't do op

Pros- you post the raping on Sup Forums and give me something to jack off too.

Cons- It doesn't affect me.

She's white with brown hair cute freckles and a killer body. Toned and tight and medium perky tits. Always smiling and energetic. Optimistic about the world.

Women secretly enjoy rape. It will be the most exciting thing that ever happens to her, and she'll remember you forever

Go for it!

Trust me, if you want to do this then you need to use drugs or plenty of alcohol.

I'm talking from experience.

That is true of a lot of them, yes.

Story?

Why not just ask her out on a date?

Cuz I'm 15 years older than her.