Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

what

What the hell are you even talking about?

what the fuck

what the fuck what

What?

no its not a coincidence you fucking retard if the boob is bigger the skin is more stretched out so the tit is bigger. not fucking rocket science

I am interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

on a scale of 1 - absolutely fucked up

how fucked up are you

We got an anatomical mastermind here

hmm, really makes you think

androgynous face
huge tits
need more of this girl

Please tell me more OP.

hes talking about areolas you fucking mongoloids

Are you trying to say that larger breasts have larger nipples? 'cause when people say 'tits' they usually are talking about the whole breast.

Uh... you mean chick's with bigger boobs/tits have bigger nips?

Wat

>Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?
What did he mean by this?

I think he meant to say teet instead of tit. I'm grasping at straws here though boys...this guy is fucked in the head

Bump for interest. I too would like to know why white fluid comes out when I touch my peepee.

Is it just a coincidence that dudes with bigger dicks have bigger cocks? It's like, it's so big, how can you compete?

.................WAT?

I'm assuming this is what OP meant. If it is, what's the answer?

no, i mean what i said. Why do girls with bigger boobs have bigger tits?

Um experibus, estiunt. Et ventibus.
Udam qui arum, si dolor suntem que volorepernam sunt earchit qui temporem rest, nonse sum audipist inctiss equasperum, que quatur, et officip sandipiet et volentum, qui teniet aut quibus, que maioreri sunt imi, accustiam harunt que aut omnimo blaccatiur alitem fugit volorest pre, ute nobit intiunt renitio nsequi occae sitibus sedi id ut facernata dolum fugit aut et odi rese culparuntiam id es pos dolestia deliquibus, net dolorernat aut odita quasper umquibus maximinimus de as et poribus aut est quidi dunt velitate nostem atam lati nes con rem in pori officiet quodigendel iliqui aut endae voluptatque derferatis sit doluptaque nihil et plitas dolut in eserspis eatiaspit a consequam est liquamenim volut lit, te sam ut adi dolupis quias in eos cum nihite quatur, tectem iliquisqui re, qui torecto tatiae verescid evelesc iumet, con repuda nos ese cum fugiam incil ex eum, estrum audit vererferis eniti iur alias rectatis aute que plaboreictet ullam aut verfererrum quaecto beriassit eum nulpa nullentia volut que aut que invendiore, cum et qui teniatquid unt exped ut idendel laborep roruptati omnisti vernatur, quaecae cuptat peditaturias ipsuntum derepta nem ex eum facculp aruntiu ntusae nosame earum quidi dio voluptum am, quas eosamento velenimaio cus, ommo voloriatem fugianime core sita et eiciur?
Dam alibus moluptu rehenis et ratio coristo rroribusci aute aut quatibus rae quatem as vendae vere si optates derum aped excest re odipici psuntis quuntotatur? Quid qui rerfern atectemque maiore con con est faccus dem rehenimil imporun disinus.
Dus quis aut es ad ute molorem olestotat que venihillor acest, endis magnit, quiae dentiuntius andi omnisci umquos desti is enem fugia velectiuste pa doluptat.
Rate estium rem quidem nonsequaepta nossita tiatincid maximol esedis dunt ut que quaectur as sitem voluptaes explat optatem oluptasped estrum is es mi, sitiat veliam imet ex enestec eperrum reiumet et re latis sit faccusa pers

Instructions not clear, dick caught in boobs.

Bump for interest. I too would like to know why white fluid comes out when I touch my peepee.

It's not fuggin rocket surgery dude

Shiiit nigga yu alreadu kno ya boys lit off this fuckin molly butt chug bitchhhh nigguhhhh

If that's the case, then that's not true at all. I've seen large breasts with small nipples, and small breasts with large nipples. How the nipples grow has NOTHING to do with the size of the breasts. Learn some fucking anatomy, bro.

its not coincidence
bigger tits make you boobs bigger

>Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

A man gets dubs

Yes it is just a coincidence

I know that when I see chicks with tit proportions like that, my cock gets so hard that my dick gets hard.

are you fucking retarded?

Yeah, I've also noticed chicks with bigger breasts also have bigger knockers

why is everyone responding to retarded OP and not just asking for more of girl

Wat! Me too!

a ghost was hiding in it anons,that why some people go oooh after it come out

>2016
>not knowing what white willy milk means

Isit just a coincidence that dudes with bigger dicks have bigger cocks? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

that's usually how it works, yes

dude, he gave you an out. you should've taken it...

becuz ur gay

When did you notice that your dick gets hard when your cock gets hard?

lost so hard all over this thread, holy kek

it fishing season

That's about the time I start masturbating while I'm jerking off.

Why is it when I don t give a fuck: I have no fucks to give?

It's like when you see them as big, and then they are also large.

u make the big cums?

you need medical attention

>2016
>not having bigger boobs and also having bigger tits

A=B and A+1=B+1 wow I think you are on to something here. As one goes up the other does as well. Ps. OP is retarded.

I take credit for bringing bringing back the word mongoloid.

"Why do guys with bigger heads have bigger noggins?"
"Why do cars with bigger engines have bigger motors?"

>white fluid
Duh, it's called ejaculation silly!
:DDDD

You got her nudes?

nicely done

Those are at least C's, user.

And thus a new meme was born.

Making Murrica great again

Toasting a legendary bread you still got it Sup Forums

I think for it to be funny you'd have to equate it like, guys with bigger erections also have bigger cocks.

bigger boobs? bigger tits? Mr. Virgin sir, I think you might mean nipples....

This is now a dubs thread. Also, why do anons with dubs have bigger doubles?

I cum when I orgasm

No, the breast area that is the major point of the knockers. When it is big, it is large, and you just can't.

Not as bad as a guy who said he fucked clits butt close. pic kinda related

My guess would be poor translation. Perhaps you mean nipple, op? Here's your explanation. When the female is born she already has nipples. When they reach puberty, their breasts start to form thus stretching the skin and nipples. Typically small nipples on large breasts indicate plastic surgery. Sometimes women are lucky and keep small nipples because a) their breasts don't grow much or b) they just got lucky.
Also I'm pretty drunk so I hope this makes sense and have a wonderful day, op :^)

Yeah but you didn't answer the white fluid question, dr. smartypants

yes, it's coincidence brether

someone screencap this epic bread. hi pb&j.