Are you gonna vote for him in 2020?

Are you gonna vote for him in 2020?

Hell yes.

No. I'm voting Trump again.

Maybe as honorary meme president but not for real.

fedora
fedora

I'm just curious of what party he'd affiliate himself with

KANYE VS TRUMP

GREAT MEME ELECTION OF 2020

fuck yeah

Democratic

Yea

>tfw this is actually likely
Kanye would totally fit as the Democratic Trump

He wouldnt even make it to the democratic convention

I can't wait for the meme election

I won't be able to. I won't be able to vote here any more.

the dubs speak truth

Kanye will probably run as an Independent and I will vote for him.

Future felon? Tell us.

I won't live here anymore.

I'm writing in John Coltrane. Fuck these niggers riding off the achievements of black men.

If Kanye ran as a pro-business, pro-trade democrat with plans to increase the funding of inner city schools he'd actually be a fucking amazing candidate.

Certainly better than the shit we got this election. Infinitely better than our next President.

Couldn't he run as an Independent? In fact that'd help his case more, since the Democrats have been all but destroyed as a party.

He could, but I think the democratic party will still be around.

If Trump implements that 35% tariff, it is going to be a fucking disaster for everybody involved. The median spending power will be cut by 35%, essentially, which is going to really hurt everybody.

Trump will most likely wind up being extremely unpopular already. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Kanye went at it with the right attitude (running mainly as a person to organize, plans to listen to experts, and so on) he could win easily—especially since he'd get nearly 100% of the black vote.

I'm telling you, there is NOT A CHANCE that the Democrats would be allowed to exist in their current form, after the Trump administration puts every high-ranking official in jail for treason. The Green Party would end up taking the place of left-wing opposition to the Republicans, and I'm not sure Yeezy fits the platform.

lets get joe rogan in there

You do realize that treason is extremely conservative and well-defined in the constitution, right?

If The Donald starts jailing political opponents anyway, well, that's the point where a lot of people are going to slam the second amendment button. I hope.

Kanye will run as a Democrat and get very far.

America clearly doesnt want a politician.

Hes the edgy rebellious celebrity the liberal youth needs.

over trump I would

So you're basically an ostrich, right? They're not "political opponents", they're conspirators in at least funneling weapons to ISIS among so many other things, some of which are already revealed, others that will be.

Lol no, the 2nd amendment exist to make the NRA wealthy.
Remind me the last time it was actually useful?

What is this meme

We haven't needed it yet.

We may need it soon.

If you actually believe this you are just as fucking crazy as the leftists who say that Trump is a Putin plant.

Whoa

PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT PACO

You're basically an ostrich.