What would you do to her thread

What would you do to her thread

If you post a pic, comment on someone else's.

The first few pics will be mine. Then I'll comment on somebody that posts after me to make things fair.

Ready? Let's get naughty

Underage? Seems to me.

2/3

so fucking what??

3/3

Nope, I know for certain she is not underage (she's 20)

Here is an extra naughty one to get things going

Enter the shower, slit her throat, when her heart stops I take her to the bedroom and have intercourse with her in the missionary position for the soul purpose of procreation.

Buy her dinner and profess my love.

She'd pay you back for it after ;) what then?

Trips gets her facebook. Roll bros

Ask her why user let her go. I bet he regrets it.

I'd have have her start by licking my shafts and sucking my balls, slowly getting more and more intense until she is depththroating me and her makeup is running. I'd finally finish on her face and have her retake the photo

wife

Rollin

People that post photos: comment on at least one other photo, or this won't work. I'll comment on more than one ;)
- OP

Asian GF 21 what do?

She'd say that user and her were playing a game: he goes on his own date, and she goes on hers... then they will compare stories of what happened after...

Cum on her asshole

I wouldn't give her a chance to finish fiddling with her bra. She'd be bent over against the closet doors with her panties at her ankles as a pushed into her. After her her soaking cunt lubed my cock enough, I'd move to her ass to finish

What do you do?

I've got a thing for dresses... I'd fuck right until she couldn't walk straight

She would be throat fucked right in that bathroom. After I covered her face, I'd have her wait there to show whoever came in after her

I'd bring her to an all you can eat buffet for a month straight
>seems like she would be more attractive with a little more weight on.

god i would love to watch you use her like that. here's more for ya.

Dresses can be fun

Poor bitch.

Maybe I'd call you over to help me. You could muffle her moans with your cock, staring into your eyes, while I fucked her ass back in time

She's just looking for a good story to tell ;)

Oh fuck man yes

What about my gf?

fuck yeah. what does this make you want to do?

Oh, I'd spank that ass until it was red and she was begging for my cock, then I'd push aside her panties and fold her on that couch until I blew up in her sloppy cunt.

Okay, that's enough storytelling from me, now someone *actually* do one of my pictures (OP) :)

>when you get her home

I'd fucking shoot that monster

Fuck. One more story.

I'd have her take turns grinding us like that, trying to see who she can make cum in her first. After that, she would ride for the other load with the extra lubrication; )

Fuck her on all fours in the boat until we tip it over, then fuck her in the water.

Bump

I'd have her roll up her shirt and fuck her tits until I came all over her neck and cleavage

Anything else?

Fuck, she would be a team effort. We'd take her to a room at a party, pull off her clothes, and fuck her in every way we could. She would leave wearing nothing but a come covered face and chest and her mickey mouse ears

Do mine and maybe I'll add round two :)

Throatfuck her until she starts to gag and drool, then cum in her hair and on her face. Then make her lick my cock clean.

I'd bury my face in her tits and fuck her senseless

I would make her eat my cock and cum right into her sexy cleavage

Great nips!

Round 2, I'd have her pull up her dress and put her on her back on the lawn. Cars would drive by and stare, but I'd cover her dress I cum before the cops got us for indecent exposure