Sup Forums, I have a problem

Sup Forums, I have a problem.

There's this girl at work. She's an intern, 18 years old. Skinny, Something like the girl in the picture, but with a much younger and prettier face.

Now here's the problem, as soon as she got in we became friends. About a week later, she's getting close to a buddy of mine and he ends up fucking her.

No biggie, I was glad for him. From what I get, it's all just sex. Now here comes the conundrum, for the past few days we got to talking about certain subjects and little by little I've found out she's a freak and now she's wants to fuck.

Where's my issue? This was to easy, and she just fucked my buddy. Am I looking for trouble here? maybe an STD? Or should I go for it Sup Forums?

just do it pussy

/thread

/thread

What's the problem? You're just fucking. It's not as if you're in a proper relationship.

I guess I will. I swear if I catch something I'm hunting you down.

I'm not worried about any of that, honestly I'm just worried about possible stds

Fuck her

What you gonna loose? A normal life without STD?

>I'm just worried about possible stds

Wear a condom then. Now was that so hard?

If she looks better then the picture, use a condom and fuck her.

Just wear a fucking rubber.

How about oral? put a fucking bag over her pussy?

Just be a bug catcher makes life easier.

>worried about stds

you'll never make it buddy. either rubber up or roll the dice, stop being apussy

Impregnate her
/thread

>Wanting to stick your dick where your buddy's dick has been

Got news for ya son

if you get a std... fuck it... be a man slut and spread the love

This
Just Fuck her op you faggot

Her name heidi, op?

what are you a hypochondriac?

i barebacked a 28 year old slut who told me she had slept with somewhere between 75-100 guys because fuck it yolo right

how do you even know she wants your knob you insecure little pussy

believe it or not, a lot of girls enjoy sex just as much as you.
go have awesome, freaky sex.

lmao

>not knowing about homie hoppers
>not passing girls around to your friends and getting it in return

bros before hoes exists for a reason

How fucking desperate, and how fucking bad is your game that you have to have "homie hoppers" and pass women around? Jesus user have some standards.

whats wrong with being eskimo bros with your buddy?

>desperate
>bad game

sex is sometimes just sex man. jesus dont you have friends? they dont just hand the girl over and she fucks you. they just let you know shes a freak and set it up. you still gotta do the work

Not worth it OP, you don't want to end up in a love triangle or with a crazy chick
If you are that hard pressed for sex go to a bar and pick up the chick that looks like she doesn't really want to be there

Not a hypochondriac, just had a bit of a scare a while fuck. Fucked this 47 year old milf, she took the condom off and we went at it raw. After that I got the flue, spent months freaked out then finally got all the tests done and I had nothing.

In my opinion you fear rejection so you are looking for reasons to convince yourself not to try, that way you can subconsciously avoid the pain of rejection by not even trying in the first place.

>comparing a 47 yr old to an 18 yr old

jesus h chirst

love? I can 100% guarantee there's no love involved in this.

Not hard pressed at all, I have a girlfriend. I've just never fucked a girl this tiny and young before. It intrigues me.

So fuck her then.

lol wat?

This is 100% in the bag. We've talked about it.

Wrap your willy before things get silly

Just don't be a retard. Use a condom. If a hot girl wants to fuck and you say no, you're a colossal idiot. It's like "here, want a million dollars for free?" "nah i'm good"

i think its deeper. i think op is not able to seperate sex from love and finds himself loving every piece of ass if any. combined with the fact that she fucked his buddy and she is an admitted freak he knows he would be in for a world of drama and end up torn up over some girl who just liked to fuck alot. the thought alone of his buddy fucking a girl that he is probably already obessed about is killing him.

There is no way this is real
You would have mentioned a girlfriend in the OP And you are asking a japanese cartoon image board full of teenagers if you should take your friends sloppy seconds so it seems like a way for you to get attention while you fantasize about that barely legal teen in the anime you just watched

"no biggie, I was glad for him" proves your point

If you think it's trouble just tell her you don't want to and why, maybe they aren't anymore just dude doesn't talk about it and she's the one who stored it cause she wanted a more exclusive thing and he didn't

You say it's because it was too easy. That leads me to believe that perhaps she was not as strong as the emperor thought.

You can think I'm a faker, that's all good. Everyone is a liar but here are the facts:

1 - been in a relationship for 8 years
2 - Work as a Senior Developer at a bank
3- I'm 28
4- Intern is 18.

Idk what else to say man

yeag

Just cut out the middleman, and fuck your buddy. Since that's pretty much what we're getting out of the story here.

Yeah, sure...

You just have a nice relaxing conversation with some slut you work with about how you guys should fuck.

You sound like a total idiot.

Hey, if that's what you believe man, it's all good.

I'm good with tag teaming on her as long as there's we don't cross swords

Let me write it down then, it's not as simple as it sounds.

- Buddy is fucking her, so he's already given me the lowdown saying she's a freak and she's into girls

- We get to talking and I happen to show a picture to a few of my friends at work that I saw on Instagram. The pic was of a girl showing her injured foot, but really she was in panties and had a huge pussy.

- She said "The last thing I noticed was the foot"

That's where it all started. After that we started talking about why that was, her kinks, etc.

All of that in about a week I think

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

you want real advice? get divorce.

wow this maymay is spreading so fast xD

"Oh lord, he's cheating! oh god, how terrible. He's the worst!"

gtfo

eh i fucked up somehow im pretty ripped.

its not about the morality its about saving himself some headaches and a shitstorm. the divorce is inevitable either way. settle down you show you cards too easy.

she's too young OP. leave that poor girl alone and let her finish growing up.

Wrap it up and youll be fine

fuck her in the ass to prevent porridge stirring.

*if you think it could be trouble just tell her you don't want to and why. Maybe they aren't anymore and the dude just hasn't told you. And she's could have been the one to end it because she wanted a more exclusive thing and he didn't.