What do I do, Sup Forums?

>inb4 b&
>inb4 'summer gtfo'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0veIxjkdKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

16?

Dude I didn't lose my v card till I was 21. Stop worrying so much.

Also b&

having your virginity still at 16 really isn't a big deal. I lost mine at 17 personally. I guess if it really bothers you just go find the school slut and ask her out.

game over. if you havent had sex by 14 youre a failure at life and should just give up.

Same. Really not a big deal till you hit like 25 or so i think.

tbh this, I lost mine at 15 at a party with a slutty drunk bitch, you're friends if you have any might tease you about it but don't trip dawg your time will come

25 is the deadline then you become a wizard and must not fuck or forever loose your powers

I don't want to be a cuck white faggot like the rest of the white guys in my school.

The school slut only fucks minorities, plus I don't want STDs anyways.

I really hope this is bait. Otherwhise, I am going to kill myself right now.

Underage b&

>mods

kek
Definitely don't plan on passing 20 while still being a virgin.
Not bait, so please, kill yourself.

does being a virgin really matter more than anything else?

Find someone you love and stop being a pathetic desperate faggot. Cant you wait? You miserable little b& cunt, stop coming on here and stop masturbating. It makes life more enjoyable and you feel more inclined to talk to girls.

Who cares, it's fucking high school. That time will be over and you'll have the rest of your life to worry. I'm not even kidding. I wasted a lot of my highschool worrying about "omg I've got to get laid".

Well guess what, it's that stupid mind set that prevents you from getting it in the first place. Like it or not, you appear desperate. It's only when I stopped caring I actually got pUssi

I'm 31yo and still virgin. Had a good chance with a tender blonde blue eyed girl at 15yo and then again at 23. I got so autistic that I pushed them away because I prefeered to play videogames rather than accepting I could date with dates and perhaps work out to improve myself (too much hassle).

In 2008 I lost my job and I live in a shit nation, I got very depressed and now I have no money nor career.

And I've finally only understood now that my real problem why I'm virgin is because of me.

What I'm telling you with this op is that being virgin at 16yo isn't too bad, but please, PLEASE, don't ever ISOLATE yourself because that'll kill you. It did in my case.

Assuming its not bait because I want to be nice for once.

Lost vcard at 19, one of my best friends' is 27 and still has it. My current gf is going to be 23 and still has it.

My best advice wait for the emotional side of the relationship to develop then include sex.

A one night stand without feelings is as good as jacking off in a condom. Unless you raw dog then it feels good but nowhere close with feelings.

I had feelings for my first girl and it was great. Had a one night stand a few months after breaking up and it was fun but the feelings made it better.

Ask a girl that you know if anyone would be interested in you (that's how I got my first fuck). Make sure to give a good fuck, and then you'll be getting all the chicks ;)

Underage b&

How about not fucking care? I'm 19 and still virgin. When you finally meet someone that likes you enough, they won't care anyways. The first time will just be a little awkward and they will understand.

b&, summerfag gtfo
Also, OP is a fag and can't inb4

fuck off underage b&

First of all get ipbanned

Not really, still an issue in my book.
Love doesn't seem to find its way often into high schools, so it seems.
I'm not necessarily desperate, I still have hope.

I didnt get laid until i was 19. It was cool and worth the wait to be in a semi serious relationship. Most of the chicks I was into when I was 16 are now fat and have a bunch of kids.

It did for me, maybe thats because i dress like a civilized person and im not a depressed sack of shit? Wear nice clothes THAT FIT and be happy you faggot

Why did you post your age? That was stupid. You're stupid.

Sound advice, I know a really attractive girl but I haven't had the confidence to try to get her out on a date.
Never really saw a one night stand as an option, but it always sounded good in my mind. Sex with feelings sounds much better the way you put it.

you're 16 you shouldn't be having sex

I was completely btarded when I was 16, spent all day on Sup Forums in 04. I do okay now, I have a steady girlfriend right now, but I got more than anyone that says memes out loud really should. You'll get there... or you won't.

I became a father at 15, don't do it unless you can handle it m8

Well, you're 16 now, so unless your state has some bullshit law, get a job, save some cash, and get a quality hooker. Well worth the 2-4 weeks of pay if you actually think it matters when you lose your v-card.

Sounds nice user, I probably shouldn't waste it.
k

why is this edgy piece of shit getting replies ?
>im still a virgin im so sad tfw no gf
>16
go fuck a cousin ffs

Good thing I don't quote memes out loud.
I've got condoms at the ready.
Would rather lose it to a girl my age or a little bit older, once again, don't want STDs, not worth it in my opinion.
I suppose there are no incest threads tonight, go make one.

Kill yourself. I lost mine at 14

Underage b&. OP can't inb4 faggot.

If you haven't been scared your dick is falling off from an STD, you haven't lived.
Grow a pair.

I'm taking about my v-card, not my anal virginity.

youtu.be/E0veIxjkdKo

>that edgy 16 year old humor

>I have condoms ready
Assuming your age you're gonna take it off because they ruin the whole experience

What's with Capybaras all of a sudden?

Don't know much about hookers do you. There's plenty of 18 and 19 year old hookers available that are close enough in age, and any establishment of repute has it's girls STD and STI tested twice a month on top of making all the johns wear condoms.

Holy shit guys, thread's over.

No u

Holy fuck!