>2017 in 7 days
>still virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qCkxj1HHbH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9 days in your timezone, actually.

Are you from the future?

>24 years free of STD's

Jorge if i told you that a girl would like to talk to you from Portugal and thinks you are qt would you talk to her?

nadie va a ir a tu casa a buscarte Jorgito, tenes que mover vos las cachas fuera de tu casa

Tenemos a un experto en el tema

>tfw lost my virginity in 2016

man spanish has some weird dialects man
puneta solo entiendo a mitad

nice dubs

solamente se lo suficiente como para darme cuenta de que metido todo el dia en la casa no la va a poner nunca, ni él ni nadie

y si te preocupa la virginidad por que no pagas una puta?, al menos hasta que se presente una gf, conozco hombres bajos que consiguieron novia, tu baja autoestima es tu peor obstaculo

sea la madre el sistema metrico
vente para aca, las mujeres de puerto rico son normalmente 5'3" o 160 cm

I don't have any plans
but my favorite girls date with a boyfriend
I am already not able to bear this situation
I invited women to a meal , but nobody says OK

same here brother

>tfw gave my first kiss in 2016

Meh, I'm happy with that.

a las ets las prevenis con preservativo, y lo demas para mi es una pelicula que vos te haces, si no tenes alguien que te recomiende un buen lugar o puta, buscate en internet y fijate en los comentarios o algo asi

I made a resolution last year that if I didn't lose my virginity until the end of the year I'd kill myself

t. 18-20 yo boy

Same here, haha fucking virgins ITT

A woman has been desperately trying to talk to me for 4 years now. I continue to ignore her.

Happened in high school and middle school as well. I put this on myself. I'll never fucking grow up and talk to a female.

please be nice to virgins

I'm 21 you idiot

oh wow, what a difference, not like you're a wizard or something, just pay a whore

if virgins are incapable of producing and furthering the existence of their species, they deserve to die

cojete a una enana de 18
dile que tienes su edad

I disagree

that's literally not what it's about
it's not about the pleasure or the act itself for that matter, it's more about the concept of what it represents
losing ones virginity is about affirming the fact that a woman saw you as potentially good enough to breed with, enough to risk doing so
paying a woman negates that entire aspect, but more importantly, until I do I will not be able to shake this constant, nagging inferiority complex that I walk around with, the knowing that I have failed at doing the thing that 90% of the people my age have done and do regularly and take for granted even once, is really what's unbearable about it.

Normies shouln't be browsing Sup Forums.

This so fucking much
It's even worse when you're in Uni and everyone is fucking like rabbits
It's got to the where I have began lying just to not seem out of place

literally nothing changes when you lose it, and you'll realise that sex is incredibly overrated and over-hyped by practically everyone.

Got to the point*
Even more so in ultra normie South America

yeah, but maybe the ''sexual energy'' you have is making you more anxious than you should be, so maybe having sex at least once with a whore while you get a gf makes you feel less frustrated

> the highest point of 2016 was talking to a girl at a concert for 3 minutes before I lost her in a mosh

Please let 2017 be the year of my first hug.

But frustrayed nonetheless
It's a mental thing, man. It won't go away until I fix it by having sex the proper day

k, godspeed then

>lost her in a mosh
did she die

How is it possible that you're still a virgin? Girls are so easy to hang out with

Get help, I am 23kvhh and I could not care less at this point.

At least i came out as straight and got and still have a gf this year, and i completely became a Normie, going out with friends and partying

I'm content with being a virgin, or maybe I've just subconsciously given up

vocaroo.com/i/s0qCkxj1HHbH

Cant understand what youre saying, but you sound like an angry Slav

>turning 20 soon and still haven't ever even hugged a girl
>I will spend yet another birthday alone in a dark room looking at Sup Forums on my phone

Just let it end already.

geroyim salo bratishka

I aint gay, but all that matters is that you're having fun. Your white ancestors would be proud

outstanding reply 10/10 trump supporter

wew