So.... I sound I'm 21 and sound like a 15 year old and look 16 year old. Considering going an hero...

So.... I sound I'm 21 and sound like a 15 year old and look 16 year old. Considering going an hero. Every girl is always saying how I would be more attractive with a deeper voice. I've tried smoking my lunges away to get a raspy voice but no avail. My voice would sound even more shit raspy anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GOO0cCz17Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1T8ETUltOaL
youtube.com/watch?v=eLLzlb1SN2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked. also kys.

o fuck

you bastard.
nice hexes

hey at least you got a get

JESUS CHRIST

fucking die you dont deserve this

talk deeper you hex faggot

Epic thread time for oc

Can't an hero after a get like that.

Get some boipucci. They love guys who look young with qt voices.

Sextuplet get dog. You can't kill yourself. You're more a man than anyone

top meme my friend

become a trap lol

hell's flames rises

Fuck you satan, you keep on living with your amazing luck

satan confirmed. if that ain't a sign, i don't know what is. kill yourself immediately to claim your rightful seat in hell.

Wow.

Checked

nice trips

What is your command, my lord?

kill yourself, go straight to hell, show satan your six sixes and take over the Underworld

smoke daily, drink alcohol, it should take a while but you'll have a deeper voice

Satan? Is that you? I didn't know you were legal, I thought you were 16.

I don't know if someone with the power of youth should kill themselves, that's rare. Especially for you, Satan.

>Implying 666666 hasn't happened before.

Relax your vocal chords. People will probably make fun of you for a bit for obviously purposely trying to alter your voice but if you really relax them when you talk. They will stretch out with time. Practice a low rumble anytime you're home alone to further stretch them

either get used to deepening your voice or accept your current one. the latter shows more confidence in yourself, though.

Just enjoy your life and enjoy your hexes. You're going to be banging 20 year olds when you're 30. You have nothing to complain about.

the sign of the beast commands you to an hero

My life

summer fag detected

the reason of your shity voice its a lack of masculine hormones gg its not a joke its legit

summer fag

It's happened 188 times before right?

Satan everytime.

Dude
>6 6s
I wish I was you.

Become the greatest tenor choir boy in the history of mankind.

HAS NOBODY NOTICED THIS ROLL

Anyone gonna screen cap?

youtube.com/watch?v=-GOO0cCz17Q

get thread?

688** times.

Try fucking 15 year olds

alcohol lowers your testosterone

crazy gets in this thread

Done but Im on my phone

summer is upon us

>Asian Detected

Korean Detected

UNFAIR
N
F
A
I
R

>ayythatsprettyspooky.jpg

OH FUCK!

Nice saved

Remember this special day user

Saved for a YLYL thread xdxdxd!
Behold my power assholes.

Holy shit nice get

You're good kid. You'll be getting all of the prime chicks in 15, 20 years

dont think about the suicide, OP. look at all of these gets!

OP's faggotry bringed us luck, let's hear it for him

I get this get in the name of Trump (and William).

Its ok OP, i have shit voice too, just let them know you had a fucked up incident in the past that some accident caused your vocal chords to tighten up, causing your high pitch, if you do an hero, i hope you make it quick and save the pain

yas

>Better

WAKE ME UP

Try crack, shut will lower your voice son.

Just wait. You'll eventually be the older guy. Maybe you're lucky and age really slowly.

I got a voicebox that literally never stays the same it just changes tone for no reason sometimes it'll be deep sometimes low sometimes like a 16 year old

>implying you ain't 16

Yup this. If he stops smoking maybe he'll age gracefully enough to be one of those guys who are in their pussy getting prime mid-thirties onwards

>Best

vocaroo.com/i/s1T8ETUltOaL

OP here. Can't get the gun because it's locked up :/ Gotta find the key to the locks. But at least I'm new Satan...

PS. I'm whispering

>can't argue with results.

check'd

Ew, that's not high pitched. That's just the world's shittest voice.

Just slit your throat and go away plz

>sounds normal to me

that's not high pitched. stop whining and go see a psychologist

Trade

Fuck you... buddy.

If you're worried about that voice chill. Also make an effort to stop raising the pitch at the end of your sentences (like you're asking a question?). It'll make you sound deeper and more confident.

>Fuck Me?
OK.

I'll be in town all week, pal

It's not high pitched at all.

Imagine having your dick out on Sup Forums then having a seizure. That would fucking suck

I mean, if you insist.

>or finding god

youtube.com/watch?v=eLLzlb1SN2M

it's worse... He's McLovin

To
>sage

Keep posting that kind of gifs. I want to kill somebody.

I don't have anymore.
>guess I have to buy a gun

>Disclaimer
This meme is no intended to cause harm towards anonymous users, only to help some meditate.

Nope it's not. Mine would be, but I'm not complexing about it, the effeminate sound of it is getting me the pussy.
In the end, you can always work on the "form" of your voice, work on that intonation to sound better etc.
But it's not high pitched at all, if my accent wasn't shitty as hell I would have done you a little vocaroo.

Now shut the fuck up and life your life and don't make a complex out of (literal) thin air