Post musicians shitting themselves over Trump's election

Post musicians shitting themselves over Trump's election.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/roureynolds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

I have to question the point of making an image that's just text on a plain background when you could just type it. This is a really novice tier attempt at meme magic methinks.

Aes not you too :'(

nobody listens to techno!

Leftists can't into meme magic.

Damn. I think every experimental musician hates whatever's "right wing".

At least' he's not pro-Clitoris either.

>clitoris
hah! GOT EEM! deez nutz xD

Thom just posted this

what did he mean by this?

That he's an old pretentious retard

what a cuck lmfao

he thinks that saying mean things about minoritys or refugees counts as witch hunting, while in the most fucked up muslim and thirdworld countries they literally still burn witches

He's obviously just promoting the band's new album he's real proud of it

how was that not obvious?

maybe she should kys then

It means Twitter's character limit sucks ass.

Is there any aritst that actually happy about Trump?
Every single one I checked so far acted like it's the end of the world

If there were it wouldn't be smart to be open about it.

Pretty much every rapper posted something negative about Trump except for Riff Raff lol.

Tyler the creator had a giggle about it desu.

Probably because almost none of them actually follow politics because they're busy touring/working on music all the time. They probably just go off what they see on TV.

I think it's ironic because so many musicians(most notably rappers) seem to have this "fuck politics" attitude, yet those are the same ones getting pissed at Trump's victory.

>This.
she's one of us

>reposted his mims

What did he mean by this?

>secret racist

>All this has done is uncover what people's beliefs are truthfully like at this time in history. Maybe we shouldn't be so shocked.
is she secrectly red pilled and just pretending to be Blue pilled to calm her liberal fans?

Yep, check the Enter Shikari(one of the most vocal Fuck Politics bands)'s vocalist twitter
twitter.com/roureynolds

what did he mean by this?

mody doesnt even make techno

also, m&m is from detroit where techno was born. shouldn't he know the difference between moby and techno?

he isnt from Detroit you mong

>eminem
>intelligent
literally pick one, MY MAN

suburbs of detroit are still considered detroit faggot

he's from Michigan you nonce

Thom missed the chance to say WE ARE NOT SCAREMONGERING THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

>Enter Shikari
Jesus Christ I haven't heard about them in a good 5 years.

>detroit isn't michigan

Based Cage is.

You idiots are destroying women.

Because it is.

We are now about to go through another great depression. And the entire world will suffer because of it.

Check out Azealia Banks' facebook page

Panda Bear

>Musician

is that surprising?
when was the last time right wingers loved experimental or new?

industrial, neofolk, avant-garde are all right

I'm from Dearborn and no they're not.

>industrial is right

What the fuck, I hate Thom now.

Nice.
I'm not surprised, but it's ironic because Trump actually is experimental and new.

Trump is a climate change denier. How did you expect Thom to respond?

True enough. I'm not really suprised by the reactions from many musicians. Music is rather liberal in newer times.

>*the numbers plays*

His space bar is broken.

I didn't want Trump to win, but the butthurt is seriously an over exaggeration. The so-called triumph of racism, sexism, homophobia, etc is ridiculous.
This also goes for the "Trump voters are voting our of fear, nevermind us inciting fear to not vote for him by calling Trump the next Hitler" hypocrisy. The

Not really. Frank Zappa was right wing. Luigi Russolo, the first noise musician was as well.

im so happy

all these safespace musician tears

so far on my timeline cassie ramone and neon indian whined about it

>burn the witch
He just assumed Hillary won and gave the appropriate response

I thought this was real for a few seconds.

True. Zappa was edgy and anti-christian as well, so he doesn't totally fit into the American conception of right, although I think that's changing to make room for disenfranchised former "liberals" like myself who still like free speech and think that "white" is a fine way to be.
Fake and gay.

Moby's first album was techno.

I was actually considering pirating Kill The Architect a few days back. Definitely dropping money on it now.

Which musicians are likely to kill themselves over this?

What's wrong with this? He doesn't like Hilary and thinks Trump is a lunatic - that seems like the only sensible opinion here.

'Dif-different opinions... I know, I'll accuse them of any -ism I can think of! That showed them!'

Why does my generation pretend the gross hyperbole it constantly exercises is ironic? It clearly is not; we're just a hysterical bunch.

>Industrial is right
Wat

MIA who you'd expect to be hysterically anti Trump has basically advocated Zizek's accelerationism

based as always

Because he's not a lunatic?

>Why does my generation pretend the gross hyperbole it constantly exercises is ironic? It clearly is not; we're just a hysterical bunch.
this so much.

he is a sack of fat useless shit and a lunatic, if you say otherwise you're just a stupid sucker. but you should vote for him anyway cos ww3 is bad.

Is his...

...Computer

...Ok?

then he can fucking leave. He is rich.

Moby's first album was techno af, Play and everything else was just stupid downtempo garbage.

>racist and sexist

Is that all these "musicians" can come up with? Racist and sexist. It's a like a broken record. Not mentioning anything reasonable like america's debt, GOP, Syria. Just "racist and sexist", the only think simpletons know about politics.

Just vote whoever the media tells is less "racist and sexist".

are you fucking serious? it's obvious he did that for emphasis. You fucks actually unable to think outside of memes anymore?

HAHAHAHAHAH HOW COULD THAT EVEN HAPPEN??? LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA WAKE ME UP!!!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!! A HOTEL CHAIN OWNER A PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! GOOD JERB USA (y)

Left wing artists

Everyone's falling for the identity politics meme

I know, especially when there is a whole lot more in his policies that they could criticise him on beyond that

>Is there any aritst that actually happy about Trump?
me

brace yuorslefves.... it's literally ww3 coming...

The Nuge, probably

BASED

none of these genres is inherently right I hope you are baiting. Avant-garde especially has a long history with being more inclined to leftist ideas.

Wasn't he an """anarchist""" though? He should be glad Hillary didn't win then.

go to bed, thom

Hillary 'Let's Start A War With Russia' Clinton lost though.

Industrial and avant garde are much more radical left wing m8. Neofolk isn't necessarily right wing either, it's mostly di6 who use the fascist symbolism. Rome is left wing for instance.

literally the opposite you loser
thank god we got him instead of a president that would kick out the nuclear football whenever she felt bad

first reply best reply

cage is HIGH ENERGY
I always liked that one song of his, i'm gonna listen to his discog now

peanut m&m wasn't even referencing that first semi-techno album tho. that lyric came way after play.

>Industrial
>Left wing

aha, okay.

>The left eat itself
Do Americans actually believe Clinton is left wing? She's more right wing than Trump, just more """socially progressive""".