Roommates sleeps in her underwear just found out she really needs to shave

Roommates sleeps in her underwear just found out she really needs to shave

yikes i wanna see you pull on her hairs with a time stamp

Yeah I'm drunk and she's not so that's not happening lol

> OP posts a selfie

Mooore! Post more!

She just fell asleep give me like 10 mins and I'll post more

where you at OP?

I am going to sleep in five minutes picturing me moving those legs apart and using that as a neck pillow but I'll be doing a faceplant kind of like a potpourri or wOOd that be a pusspourri or like my Dad said "potpourri? that's french for dead stinky leaves" only like that with tuna. Sweet tuna dreams with a dampness in my junk...

OP mind us a time stamp?

Show more of the hair. Try to spread and show pussy if you can!

I have copypasta''d that for future reference cause i'm drunk as fuck now too and if i don't i might forgetz...speaking of tuna...

get one of her face OP

much butter much face

OP post a pic of her face before this thread dies

somebody stop me...I just found her flounder.....but I just did it for the halibut....oh i keel me....

got her face?

```time stamp```

Op here, she pulled the blanket over herself a lil and Everytime I touch it she wakes up a lil so unfortunately I think this is the last tonight

fag

>she

Keep going bro bro want mor in original panties homie

put enough butter on it i'll eat anything

Is that a dead cow's rotting liver you're poking her with?

Why violate her? that's messed up mane.

Add my kik nineiron1 please bro wanna kno I you make another thread sometimes or anything please. Maybe we can swap pics ver interested in pic related.

gtfo normie

oh come on OP imagine being in my shoes awaiting for you to deliver

Tits or face at least before you go.

Nice door mat!

If I knew how to timestamp I would

>If I knew how to timestamp I would
tf

show us her face Opie. please, cock is about to exploooood

Op with the skills.

Ima noob what can I say

A little slab of paper with the time and date placed gently anywhere in the photo or written with a sharpie on her cheek just before you SHOVE IT UP HER ASS!!!!

Kill yourself newfag, i hope her pussy stank suffocates you

moar

no one needs to shave

This is why Sup Forums is the way it is.

Are you autistic, it's the 14th.

OP be a hero of /b and rub her ass, if you're any sort of a man and not a virginfag she'll wake up and let you smash

OP so fucked up he ruined the day and year first try

Move the blanket and take close up pic of crotch

There's this thing called different times zones you jigaboo

I do love the term jigaboo.

Yeah. a nice 5'5" door mat

wtf is that haggrid stain it looks like shreks ear wax candle. I puked in my mouth

It is the 15 for me

What a fucking fucked up bunch of fucks you fucking fuckers fucking are. You virginfags do anything to see raw twat. Go suck your own cocks, if you even have one. I'm ashamed to live on the same planet with people like you that take advantage of women like this.

and then you swallowed it puked it up again and swallowed it again.

Checked

utterly grossed out by those stains

Is op still here?

me too but I think it's spelled jiggaboo for all of you neato grammatical fags but may have some of the same regional inflections that would alter the spelling oh shoot me ....

u got more of her?

This.

>her
everthing above the nose looks so manly

not sure if trap

More wins from the all night laundrymat. Been there. Done that. Done the panty dance more times than I'd care to admit. Oh shit. I just did. Tuna treasure thrown away. Didn't even try to wash it cause she knew it wouldn't cUm outl But she knew Sup Forums would be there to save the day. And make her skid marks a memory to stay(n).

More of original panties please.

:)

The original is a lace see through patterned thong.all the other pics are different stuff. I'm so confused here op I thaught she was sleeping...

You should note how ops pictures are ripped straight off snapchat..

Well I was all cool with it Cuz I love those kinds panties wanted to see them from the front.

Add my kik Op we can exchange snapchat pics and kik pics I got a few hot girls on the go at the moment.

i want more pics of her

Do her a favor and spray Nair on her cunt.