Is this a good value?

Is this a good value?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FWI7J7G/ref=s9_top_hd_bw_b1C5u_g147_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=ZXW8NCH09BRRS6YRKWYF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=b1e830c1-39fc-51f9-821b-f410160aa2af&pf_rd_i=284822
youtube.com/watch?v=1zLtgcvySsA
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

Build your own Sup Forumsrother.
I'm getting my parts in soon and i haven't been this excited in years.

no

why?

Not unless it come with free blowjobs

No. I got a cyberpower with an r7 240 2gb from best buy about 2 months ago. 8gb ram, was amd 4300. So yeah, way shittier ram and cpu, also didn't have ssd.

But it was $450. In store. No shipping. Drove 5 mins, picked it up right there, done deal.

That price, an r7 240.....fucking no. That is terrible dude. I'm not saying that card is garbage, I'm saying at that price, that card is total shit.

Bullshit. Dont

Damn! You should buy two for that price.

>at that price, that card is total shit
> r7 240
Its fucking garbage at any price. Only useful for dual screen on main boards that dont support it/dead ports.

Im gunna get h8 for this but fuck it i font care about you cunts.
Go onto the subreddit r/buildapc
If you dont already just create an account as ask those dudes. They will actually be willing to help you.
Tell them what games you play and what you mainly use it for and your budget, they will give you an honest, unbiased answer.
Also build your own. Much cheaper and you can choose exactly what you want plus it wont come installed with a shit load of bloatware.

Seriously it so easy OP. Its literally like playing with lego, you dont actually build it from scratch, you just buy the parts you want and clip them together inside your case.
My 12yo cousin is building his own.
If you dont want to build your own there are websites where you can choose all the components you want, and a case, and they will build it for you and send it to you.
Seriously buying a pre built pc is for faggots.

Thanks user! My boss need some new PCs so this is perfect. :)

Nah. You have to understand. The comp I was coming from was an amd phenom II x4 925, 8gb 1333, a 6450 1gb (comp came with a 4650 1gb, but it burnt out years before while playing minecraft of all stupid autistic shit. stopped playing minecraft on that day, never came back to it). It did have cool shit like a TV card with remote control, etc.

But yeah. r7 240 2gb is such a monumental upgrade over what I had....yeah.

Hey dude,
Literally if you just looked at the parts list of that desktop and buy pretty much the same capability products on Newegg dude
str8 up m8
Dude bno but totally if you just bought a motherboard, processor, SSD(+HDD?), and power supply with the whole case. You'd save atleast $200 depending on what ya choose.

Forgot ram as well so my bad
Don't smoke weed kids.

If you're planing on using this computer to game on it, do not even bother. I ended up buying this piece of shit a year ago and it wasn't really worth it. Although I got mine from BestBuy for 799.99. This computer is just perfect if you only play League of Legends and a few other online games. I wouldn't recommend it. Spend your money on something better. Not only that but after 5 months into using it, it begins to slow down and etc. I'm still using this piece of shit till today.

Read this I already ordered them

Also stop bickerin about the ol' AMD CPU's with these faggots.
AMD's chillin buuuuut I dunno man Intel is the bees knees.
yaknow?

You must be about 65 years old. The only way a young person (>40) would allow their computer to "slow down" is because they are autistic or fucking retarded. Wow, uninstall shitware. Wow, clear registry. Wow, clear drive. JESUS CHRIST SO DIFFICULT.

The computer is not the problem, the user is the problem.

Also, the price is the problem. Even at 800, it is not worth it. In no way shape or form should an r7 240 be in an 800 machine. Just no. Btw this is the guy from above who said he was satisfied as fuck with his $450 machine with an r7. But I'm coming from a total piece of shit, so even running modern games with shadows and AA enabled is a treat.

As someone with a R7 240 I will have you know that it is PERFECT for gaming*
Provided all you play is Counter-Strike Source gungame and minesweeper

AMD GPU (puke)

Nope, for about the same price (maybe 100 more) I got my comp with 6700k i7, 16gb ddr4, 512gb ssd and now I'm just waiting on the gtx 1070

I ALREADY ORDERED 2 THANKS FOR THE ADVICE PEOPLE!

money sunk into the wrong parts

I ordered 5 because all these people were saying that it's sweet!

No, that's not a good deal.

10/10 times you'll be overpaying for pre-built shit
Someone along the way had to get a cut for putting it together.
It will always be cheaper to buy the parts yourself and put it together. You can also get whatever the hell you want so that's another bonus of buying parts

>not buying a console
kys

>implying I wanted this for gaming
>implying I'm a gamer
>implying everyone is a gamer
I hope you are enjoying retaking Algebra 1 in Summer School, maybe if you put the games down, you would have done better.

>He doesn't have autism and has to "study" math
Kysmm
I'm lmaoing at your life

Kysmm? Is this what the cool kids say today? Get some rest, kid. :^)

hey buddy feel like buying me a 1080? amazon.com/gp/product/B01FWI7J7G/ref=s9_top_hd_bw_b1C5u_g147_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=ZXW8NCH09BRRS6YRKWYF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=b1e830c1-39fc-51f9-821b-f410160aa2af&pf_rd_i=284822

>a good value
Is you the English real good?

No. Get a job.

ok, hire me and ill be your sex slave ;)

Are you retarded?

you can pay me in computer games/parts

>good value
>a good value computer
Pick one.

no.. what the fuck
you can get a good gaming computer without windows 10 for less.

Maybe. You have to take female hormones AND you have to let me cuck you with other femboys. Also, you pay for your food, clothes, and half the rent. Deal. :^)

KYS newfag

>he thinks im trolling
I would literally do this for a gaming pc dude, then I could just become a boobie twitch streamer and rake in all the cash.

very good ram
youtube.com/watch?v=1zLtgcvySsA

Fuck off nobody likes you

Ez pz. So go do it. Make sure to create raid threads for free advertising.

you gotta pay for my hormones, i am poor. You think I would be begging for shit if i had money for hormones?

Also I need lots of speed to lose weight, I am not gonna go on a diet. That shit doesn't work. I only need to lose 60 lbs so i'd be 180 in about 2 weeks on speed. Hell I wouldn't even need hormones at that point. I could just cross dress.

Email me. [email protected] we can discuss there

>still thinks im trolling
oh well your loss

Yup. I think this would do well with your thread however. Someone will see it and will definately take you up.

people on Sup Forums are cucks, they wouldn't take me up on the offer, just like you didn't.

I have this computer. Works great for the price, even better once you upgrade the graphics. Runs most games well.

Build a skylake pc.
Throw a 1080 in there.

My one runs all games like a dream.

You'd be suprised. You could try 8ch. They have interesting folks.

no. AMD is shit

8ch is cancer

would you suck dick for hormone money?
show me your ass and where you are from.

Stormfront?

I told you

my ass is ugly, but like i said i don't need hormones, just give me a shit ton of drugs and ill lose a shit ton of weight and just dress drag, i use to do it in high school but i don't have any pictures sadly.

logicalincrements.com/

ta da youre done just put it together